Chapter 22

It's just a COINCIDENCE

Jungkook's P.O.V.

It's been a month since the night at the party. Everyone is still shock. Me and my brothers are still going to college. We still hang out with friends. And me and Taehyung are still happy together.

It's actually quite calm in means of everything that happened. None had change actually. Except for dad, he is actually now back at the company. But not back being the CEO, my mother still has the position. He just visits and checks the company every day.

I'm currently in my classroom. Just staring at the window. I feel something inside me that I actually cannot explain.

Is it sadness? No, because I'm actually quite happy because I have everyone that I love and care about.

Is it anger? Well If you think about it. I am angry at Mr. Jongin. Because of what he did to my dad and my family. But something tells me it isn't what I'm feeling.

Then my stomach suddenly feels odd. I feel like I want to throw up. As I think about the happy and beautiful things that happened this past month. As I think about everyone who surrounded me all my life. I feel this feeling that makes my stomach hurt a little.

Is it fear?

Is it fearing the possibility, someone, that you love, actually leaving you? Is it the fear of having guilt when something happens to someone you love? Is it the fear of losing friends? Is it the fear of losing a family? Is it the fear of losing a partner?

Because as I think of it, Yes.

I am scared.

I am scared of someone leaving me. Even in the means of leaving me by death or just leaving me. I am scared of someone getting hurt or even dying and the reason for it happening is actually me. The guilt will eat me and torn me apart.

I am scared of losing friends. I am scared of losing them. I am scared of not being able to do the things that I use to do with them. I am scared of losing friends and remembering him just by memory and not being to speak with him, not being able to laugh with him or not being able to his comfort by him.

I am scared of losing a family. My family. I am scared to think that maybe now everything is ok. But tomorrow it may not be. I am scared when just the time that my family is complete and happy. The bad things happen just in the middle of it. I am scared of losing my brothers. The brothers that I have grown with and spend my entire life with. I am scared of losing my mother. She is the one that made me, me. She is the one who raised me and put all effort into just giving the perfect life that I actually feel that I don't deserve. I'm scared of losing my father I am scared of knowing that he had just come back form all the years that I should have spent time with him That he is the one that could have saw me finish high school. He is the one that should saw me having all of my birthdays since I turn 12 until now that I am 19.

I am scared of losing Taehyung.

I.Am.Scared.Of.Loosing.Taehyung.

He is the one that made all of the missing pieces of my life all back together. He is the one that heals me after all the years of hurting. He may have hurt me a couple of times. But the love that he gives me, the love that we share is unbreakable. We have our ups and downs but that just makes us stronger. I am scared of losing him, and I did lose him. I don't know what to do anymore.

Then all of a sudden my thoughts are cut off by someone's hands on my shoulder. I look up and saw the person I was currently thinking about.

"Hey baby," Taehyung said. I smile a little.

"Hey"

"Come on class is over, we still an hour before practice starts so wanna go to the cafe?" He asks and I nod." Sure why not? And by the way, I'm starving"

So we walk out of the campus and walk a couple of blocks to our favorite cafe.

The cafe has my favorite cake. Mocha Caramel Cake. It's my favorite cake since I was a child. It's just so good. It also has crush peanuts in and that makes it a little more crunchy. And when Taehyung first brought me here and as soon that I saw it on the menu I quickly say to Taehyung that I want that one particular cake. So as I take a taste of it. I can help but bring back my childhood memories back.

And then like almost everyday me and Taehyung came here. He just orders a cup of black coffee and I just indulge in a big slice of what so I called dreamland.

After an hour of just talking and eating we head back to the campus and straight to the gym lockers. We still have practice. Our next game is just a few months ahead.

As soon as we arrive. Jin, Jimin, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok are already there. Talking and changing in their practice clothes.

"Kookie!" Jimin says and hugs me. I hug back to my clingy brother."Hey, Chim" I say and pull away from the hug. Then I saw Taehyung walk to his locker and as ready to change. I say hi to everyone in the room and also change.

I was currently putting my shoes on as Tae call everyone.

"Out now. Begin warming up." Everyone nod and quickly began exiting the room. "Hurry Park," Tae said and I just roll my eyes and the name he calls me. "Hurry up or I'll punish you," he said and I looked up with a 'wtf' look. He just winks at me and walks out.

"Fucker," I said as I finish putting my shoes on. He is a fucker. My fucker.

And when I gonna exit the room I heard coach Yeonjun speaking. Actually, he was not speaking. He was shouting.

"I KNOW OK! I WON'T SAY ANYTHING! I SWEAR!" He yells and I don't want to intrude into anything it was maybe a private matter.

But he said a name that made me stop walking.

"I KNOW JONGIN!"

I quickly stop walking and walk towards where the coach was. He was at the showers. And I got closer I realize he was at the phone.

"FOR FUCK SAKE! DON'T YOU TRUST ME!"

I quickly hid behind the lockers.

"I know what happened to the three of us. But please just stay away from my kid"

Kid? Coach Yeonjun has a child?

"I don't know even know where my son is! My son, Hueningkai is safe but I don't where he is!"

I just stay quiet.

Then I feel a hand on my arm. I quickly turn around and saw Taehyung.

I was actually about to scream but he put his hand on my mouth.

He put his finger on his lip.

I nod.

We just stay there and listen again.

"If you you're not done yet hurting our best friend. If you still want to take revenge on what Chanyeol did in the past. Then go hurt him! Or even me. But please I'm begging you don't hurt my child. My lips are sealed."

Me and Taehyung just look at each other. Then we heard that the call ended.

We look at each other not saying a word. Signaling each other that we should run and leave or hide so the coach won't see us eavesdropping.

But when we turn around we saw what actually made me like I was actually gonna faint.

Our coach was standing in front of us.

"You shouldn't have done that?"