Chapter 21

It's all just a COINCIDENCE.

Chanyeol's P.O V.

September 8

"Park Chanyeol"

When my name is said. I saw Jungkook quickly ran to where I was standing. Then he saw me. He smiles at me. I smile back and tears were forming in his eyes.

"Hi son"

I say to him. And he smiled more widely.

"You're dead right?" Someone ask.

"Well, clearly I'm not," I say and walk towards the stage. Getting back to my plan I walk towards Jongin.

"After many years of hiding. I finally came back. And to what? I think you know" I say and directly look into Jongin's eyes. He was furious and maybe was even terrified.

"Why do you have that look Jongin? It looks like you saw a ghost" I say then smirk and he gulped.

"Guards!" He yells but I just smiled. The guards stand in front of me. But they didn't hold me. They just stand. Their my guards after all.

The guards stand behind me and Jongin was now confused. He was standing there, just standing there with fear in his eyes.

I walk up to the stage. I stand right in front of him. I look directly at his eyes and he looks back with full confidence but I know that he was scared.

"This is just the start," I say and turn around. I walk out and I can hear everybody screaming and yelling. I just walk till I reach outside. But when I was gonna step outside. Someone grab my shoulder.

I turn my head around and saw Jungkook. I completely turn around and face my son.

"D-dad I umm I-I" he stutter and didn't know what to say. I just pat his shoulders and smile.

"Don't worry son. I'll be home tonight" I say and went outside. I step in my car and looked again at Jungkook. I smile for the last time and went to my house.

Our house.

####################

Jungkook's P.O.V.

Dad left and then I quickly came back to the hall. I look around and saw many people talking around. Then I saw Mr. Jongin talking to some men. Then he saw me. He saw me and look very angry. He walks up to me. And he was walking fast. I step back and hit someone. He then was very close to me.

"You!" He yells and was about to hit me. But someone hold his hand. I look who it is and saw Taehyung.

"Try to touch him again dad. And you will regret it." He says and pushes his father's hand away. "What do you know about your father huh? When did he return?!" He yells again. And I was about to answer that I didn't know anything. Then my mother came.

"You saw my husband right? And we all heard that you tried to kill him, am I right?" She says and Jongin was taken back by that."No, I did not! It's a lie!" He defends.

"Yeah, dad. Why does Mr. Park mean by you sending him to America?" Namjoon now made a word to this." T-this is all madness! We will not speak about this for now!-" He says and grabs the mic.

"Everyone the party is over. I hope you had a good ti-"

Jimin stole the mic from him.

"If I know that you're the reason that my father is gone for so many years. You'll see the wrath of me and my family" He says through the mic. And he points every word to Jongin.