Chapter 14

We're just a COINCIDENCE.

September 1

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Fuck!"

'This is not good' i thought to myself.

Father wants me and Jungkook to go to his office tomorrow."What do I do?" I ask myself. My hands flew through my hair than to my back then back to my hair.

I forgot my father when I said that I was gay and I liked Jungkook at school. I didn't even realize until now that he was overseas this past few weeks and just arrived today.

Knock*knock*

"Taehyung are you in there?"

I heard Namjoon asks and I was sure that Jin hyung was still in the house."Yeah. Why?" I ask and I heard the knob twist and door creek."Uhmm it's everything alright? I can hear you moved all-around your room" he says. And I sigh."It's father,....." I say and he forms an 'o' shape with his mouth."What did he say?" he asks and I stood up."It's Jin still here?" I ask and he blushes."How did y-""Ohh come on...I can hear you two as soon as I enter the front door. Now come on, Jin hyung also needs to here this" I say and he blushes harder but nodded.

We exit the room and walk to the kitchen. I saw Jin hyung eating some fruits. His hair was messy just like my brothers. I bet they didn't shower yet and planning to have more fun later. Namjoon said to Jin that I was planning to tell them something.

"So...." I say and they both look at me."It's about our father" I say pointing to Namjoon and I as I look at Jin."He said...he wanted me and Jungkook to go to the office tomorrow to talk to him. But I think he has other plans than talking" I say and Jin hyung raised a brow."What do you mean?" he asks me not clearly understanding what I meant.

I open my mouth and was about to speak but Namjoon beat me." he meant that dad had probably planned to destroy him's and Jungkook's relationship" he said and I nodded. Jin form an 'o' mouth shape clearly understanding what I meant now."So...." Jin says and I and Namjoon hyung looked at him."Do you got a plan?" he asks me. And I shake my head sideways.

"Well if you don't have a plan then I do"

Me and Namjoon looked at each other and back at Jin hyung."Well, what is it?" Namjoon asks him.

"Well......................-"

####################

September 2

So.....I just woke up.

It's morning now, and to be exact it's 9 o'clock. I left the bed, brushed my teeth, showered, dress up and exit my room. As I exit the room and walk to the kitchen, I see something that is something you don't want to see every morning. I want to scream and throw up. But I don't have time to be a pussy so I just walk straight to the kitchen.

While Jin hyung is currently eating my brother's face in the countertop.

"TAEHYUNG!" both of them yelled.

"It's ok, I don't have time for this just go to your bedroom," I say as I open the fridge. They both stand up blushing like an exploding bomb and ran to the bedroom.

"What a morning," I say to myself as I pulled some butter out of the fridge. I toast some bread to make some coffee. As I sat down and put some butter to my toasted bread, I open the television.

"Kim Jongin, the owner and CEO of KIM shipping industries, the number one company in Korea. Just arrived yesterday and planning to release a statement about there family this evening in the 50th anniversary of Kim shipping industries." the reporter said. And I was a little taken back and a tsunami of questions began gushing through my head. What will he say in the statement? Why is he saying a statement? What's going to happen later at his office?