Chapter 15

We're just a COINCIDENCE.

September 2

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I saw Jungkook walk out of the hall. I was speechless. I can't move at all. I look at my brother l, and I can tell that he is not happy. I can see in his eyes the look of anger and sadness. He stand up and walk out of the stage. I saw my friends also walk out of the hall. I was frozen as ice in the stage. The people were clapping and celebrating one that my father has just announced. I pull myself together and turn around and attempted to run to the door. But father locked his hands in my arms.

"Your.not.leaving." father said and I looked at the crowed starring at us. I pull my arm from him. I ran as fast as I could and exited the hall. I looked at the hallway and saw Namjoon sitting in the lobby with his hands pulling his hair. I walk up to him.

"Hyung?"

"Not now Taehyung"

"I'll talk to dad. Maybe he.....-"

"I said not now"

"Maybe he will change his mind and...and....and.....-"

"SHUT UP!"

My eyes wide because of him snapping at me. He stand up and look directly at my eyes.

"Hyungggg............" I say and was going to pat his shoulder but he step back." Do you not get it?" He ask and I was blank."It's always you. When I'm trying to be the perfect song, you're the that they see and praise. When I need mom and dad they don't see me. But even when you don't need them there always there for you. You're the favorite, praised and appreciated.-" I was now devastated."Then there's me, the second favorite, the left out and forgotten." He says and walks out of the building. I cried and sniffled my way to the rooftop. I ran to the stairs and ran up until I reach the top of the building. Then I saw him.

I saw Jungkook crying and standing at the edge of the building. I walk up to him he doesn't see until I stood beside him and sigh. He looked at me and wiped his tears and smiled at me."Congrats at the wedding"

"Jungkook...." I said and sigh."Come on don't be like that." I said and he looked at me directly at my eyes."Come on Taehyung. Don't you see it? We cannot be together. Your family doesn't want me. And maybe my family doesn't even want you too." He says. "So what!" I snap at him and he steps back and I can at his eyes that he was not happy."Ok, I'm not gonna lie. The weeks that we had been together have been the weeks that made my life kore complete. But it also made my life more complicated and more miserable." He says to me and looks down and I get what he's gonna say further."So you're breaking up with me?" I said and he look at me and saw tears forming in his eyes.

"I don't know," he says.

"Do you love me?"

"Yes"

"Then stay and let's fight this together"

"I can't"

"Why?"

"Because I love you too much it's gonna hurt us more, so please let me go"

I chuckle and turn around and pulled my hair."Taehyung......." he says and puts his arms in my shoulder."I.Fight.For.You!" I snap at him. That was the truth. I fight for him. I fight the urge of not being except by the people in school just to say I loved this man who is now leaving me. He looked me shocked and snapback with the words that got me of guard.

"And that was your mistake," he says.

I slapped him.

A tear slipped my eyes.