Chapter 28

Our lives are just a COINCIDENCE.

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I just got Jungkook home. I was driving my car and was going to go home. I was planning to talk to dad about this. I need to know if it is true. Jungkook told me not to tell anyone, but I just can't. I need to know.

Everything that Jungkook told keeps rewinding.

"Your father and my father were previous lovers and ex-boyfriends"

"In my father's diary in his room,"

"I'm not a hundredth percent sure but it actually makes sense"

"It does. Remember when Yeonjun told us that their first encounter with my dad was the in February twelve in there first year. Well, my dad wrote in a diary that, that is when he played his eyes on the most beautiful person he saw. And on November 9, 1991, he wrote that he broke your father's heart. And a day after is when Yeomjun said he saw both of them fighting."

I shake my head as I thought about it." My God! What the gell is happening?" I ask myself.

"Your father and my father were previous lovers and ex-boyfriends"

I groan. I just can't believe it. I just can't. How can I believe it when all of my life my father is so homophobic.

Is he homophobic because of heartbreak? Did he suffer so much that's why he's like this? What will Jungkook's father do? We were all fooled. We were all played with.

I just thought this is going to be a simple revenge story like in the movies and series I saw. But, I was wrong, this is much worse and much more complicated. I groan then sigh. I look at my watch and saw it was twelve noon now. Then I had an idea that might be a little dangerous.

I quickly turn around the car and head straight to the office building.

#######

I open the door to dads office and saw him talking to someone. I saw the other guy and said.

"Excuse for a second I need total to my dad in private," I say and he nod and left. I look at dad and he looked angry. "I thought you know you can't do-" then I cut him off "Fucker," I say and his eyes widen." What?!" He yells and looks mad.

I walk to him. "Tell me the truth. Is it true?" I ask. And he looked confused." What?" He ask. "Don't bullshit me tell if it's true that you and Chanyeol had a relationship before" I demand and he gulp.

"Wha-What? He stutter. I groan and step away a little. I groan loudly. "I said don't bullshit me and tell me if it's-"

"Yes, it's true!" He yells and I was speechless. I turn around and pulled my hair. I didn't know what to do. I laugh and looked at him.

"Tell me everything. Please, Dad. No more secrets anymore. No more space. No more. No more excuses. No more of this" I say and he sighs.

He sat."Sit down"

#######

Third Person P.O.V.

Jongin told Taehyung everything that Chanyeol told Jungkook. He told everything from them meeting each other. To being together. And then breaking up.

He told them that after the breakup. He move to America and continue his studies. He became a different man. He became selfish. He became confident. He became famous. He became the exact opposite of his true self. He came back after six years.

Then he also told Taehyung about him being involved in Chanyeol's mom's accident. He said that it was an accident. But when he recognized who he hit he got scared and drove away. He said that he said sorry to Chanyeol but it ended up him getting beaten up. Then he told me that he married Jennie because he needed to for the companies sake.