Chapter 17

We're just a COINCIDENCE.

September 7

Taehyuhg's P.O.V.

We arrived at the school where we are going to camp.

We exited the bus, took our luggage, and headed for our rooms. I saw other schools. Somewhere kind of familiar, maybe because it's not my first time going to this trip. I saw girls looking at me, some off then flirt and some of them look seductively. But then again, I'm not interested, one because I'm still in love with Jungkook, second I'm gay. But of course, I don't want to be rude so I smile at them. They squeal as I smile at them.

Then I felt someone staring at me. Then I turn around and saw Jungkook looking at me with daggers.

I gulped. Why is he looking at me like that? I know that we both still have feelings for each other but fuck that looks so hot. Him being possessive of me makes me weak. I turn my gaze somewhere else.

We wait for minutes and then we were assigned in a room. We stop in front of a room and our teacher tells my name and it means, that my room was here. "Taehyung" I was putting my bags down then Taehyung's name was called. 'Please don't say it. Please don't say it' I say to my mind.

"You're sharing a bunker with Jungkook".

Well what a coincidence.

###########

Jungkook's P.O.V.

Taehyung walks to our shared bunker. We looked at each other." So....." I say. "You wanna take the top," he asks and I nod. "Yeah," I say and put my bags in the top bed.

I was climbing up. But the step of the bunker broke."Kook!" Taehyung says as I was gonna fell but Taehyung successfully catch me.

I look at his face and saw him with a scared expression."Fuck be more careful" he says and I just stare at him. I just wanna kiss and hug him. I wanna say that I love him and say that he's the person that makes me feel a feeling of euphoria."Uhmm Kook you can let go of me now" Taehyung says and I began pulling myself together." Ohh uhh sorry" I apologized and I moved away from his grip." No, it's ok" he says and looks at me with a smile. I blushed.

"I love you," I say quietly and was actually planning to say it to myself, but Taehyung heard it and his eyes widen."Uhh-uhmmm w-w-what?" He ask I was shocked.

PABO!

I'm such a dumb ass. He looked at me with flushed red cheeks."uhh-uhhh I said thank you. Yeah, thank you" I say and he giggles." Yeah, you did" he says and sat on his bed. I began cursing under my breath. I climb up to my bed and did not fall this time.

Minutes past and we were all called for an assembly and an opening for the camp. We headed for the hall and were seated. I saw the different schools also joining this camp. Someone made the opening speech, maybe it was one of the directors of the camp. It was like that for FIVE hours! Everyone looked bored and sleepy. Some just used phones, talk and some just got back to there rooms, but secretly though.

And of course, I stole glances at Taehyung. I saw him talking to other guys. Then I spotted other girls looking and flirting with Taehyung, my Taehyung. Well, was mine. Then someone gives us I.D.s.

"The number on your I.D tells you what group you are" the girl who gives the I.D. says. I looked at my I.D. and saw the number two.

"One," the host says. Many stand up and walks towards the side of the hall.

"Two," the host says. I stood up and saw some schoolmates. Some are close to me and some are not. I saw Minho hyung on my group.

We walked to the other corner of the hall.

"Jungkook! Wow in the same group huh?" Minho says to me and I smiled at him widely."Yeah!" I agreed with him and cheer loudly. The host count until number nine, Taehyung stood up. There I saw him walking and other clingy girls following him. I rolled my eyes. And just continue talking to Minho.

"Ok.for your first task-" the host says and we carefully listen."You need to introduce yourself to your group. Say your name and something about you. And remember at the end of it, you need to remember each members name and something about them" the host says. We form a circle and faced each other."Ohh and by the way, each group will have a facilitator. He or she will guide you throughout the camp" the host added and someone pinch my shoulders." oww who was-YOONGI!?" I said loudly."shh," Yoongi says."What are you doing here?" I ask and he laughs a little."Well I forgot to tell you that I'm one of the officers of the Science summit Association" he says and I roll my eye." Ohh and by the way" he says and I looked at him."Jimin is here too" he says and my eyes widen."What!?" I yelled at him. "Don't shout at me!" He says but I was still confused."Why did you bring my brother?" I ask."I didn't bring him. I said that he couldn't come and was actually going to make me in trouble if he comes" he said, "But why is he here?" I ask still not getting my question answered.

"Well, the moment I arrived here an hour ago. I open one of my luggage and saw a sleeping Jimin there" he says and chuckles a little. I sigh and then I saw Jimin talking with someone."Why is he still here and not gotten scolded?" I asked and Yoongi turn his head to me."Ohh well, one of the facilitators that was gonna participate didn't come and then I said that I have someone that can replace the guy. And that particular guy was, of course, Chim Chim. Wellbeing one with the high positions, they don't question me" He says and I only hum.

"Ok enough with the talking. Someone should start introducing himself or herself or I will pick someone who will" Yoongi hyung says to us and Minho raises his hand." I'll go first" he says and Yoongi nodded." Hello, I'm Choi Min Ho. I'm sweet, friendly and talkative" he says and everyone listens to him. Then being beside Minho, I'll be next. "Hi, nice to meet you all. I'm Jeon Jungkook. Besides being friendly I like to eat" I say and smiled at them all."Oppa! You're hot!" a girl from our group says and I laugh it out even when I wanna say that 'I'm Gay Bitch!'.

Minutes pass and everyone in the group has introduced themselves."Ok if your group has already finished. You can go back to your proper seats and wait for the next task to be revealed. And if you're a participant in the quiz bee you can now go to room 301 and it will start in 10 minutes" the host says and I stand up."Well, I think I'm going now" I say ."Goodluck Jungkook!" You can do this!" Minho cheered and I chuckle at him."ok!ok!thanks!" I say to him and he smiles widely at me. I looked at my right and spotted Taehyung looking at me. Then he mouthed "good luck" and I bowed at him. And I think I also saw him, mouthed baby, at the end.

I walked to the room that was said. I saw Namjoon also walking and I stand beside him."We can do this hyung!" I saw to him and he smiles at me showing his dimples."Thanks, Jungkook" he says. When we were already seated I began thinking about some topics that might be asking, and some terms to refresh and make my brain start. Minutes pass and the competition started. We were three in our group, me, Namjoon, and Mina. Mina is the same age as Namjoon hyung. I was a lucky pick to be able to represent the school. I was actually not the best but I know how to be good at many things.

Then it felt like forever but the quiz bee finished. I was not confident that we will win but I know that we did great.

#################

Minho's P.O.V.

I look around if someone was seeing me. I dialed a number on my phone.

"Hello"

"Sir just wanna say that plans are smoothly running"

"Just make sure Jungkook stays away from my son"

"Yes sir"

"Ohh and by the way, if Jungkook's fells for you. Make sure to break the heart of that slut"

"Yes sir"

He hung up and I exited the darkroom.

I saw Jungkook walking alone in the halls, probably because the quiz bee just finished. I walk to him with a big smile.

'Let's begin' I thought to myself.