Chapter 20

We're just a COINCIDENCE.

September 8

Jongin's P.O.V.

I got the pictures that Minho send me. And it seems like my plan is not that going pretty smooth as I want it to. I got ready and went to my office.

I saw a letter on my desk.

Two-letter to be exact.

I open the first one.

It's the letter to the party tomorrow. It's an invitation. I put it aside. I grab the second one and open it.

I'm back.

That all it says. And I didn't even think about it.

He's back.

######################

Jungkook's P.O V.

September 8

I woke up. It was morning now. Everyone was still sleeping.

Last night, we stayed at the falls until we wanted to. Then we headed back.

And the good news is, Namjoon and Taehyung are now in good terms. They both talked last night when me, Jimin, Hoseok and Jin hyung was busy playing around. They made up eventually. So, we're all back in shape and happy.

Of course, all of us know that after this camp, after we headed back to Seoul, it will a hard time again for us. But, we just enjoyed the moment and just be with our friends and lovers.

After I think about last night, I climb down the bunker. I didn't see Taehyung. Maybe he's taking a morning walk. I grab my things and headed for the shower. It will be a hard time for showering when everybody is awake.

I enter the shower room. No one is inside so it was going to be easy for showering comfortably. I strip myself. I was only on a towel now and was gonna enter the shower.

"Baby?"

I turn around and saw a wet naked Taehyung.

I closed my eyes and covered it with my hands.

"TAEHYUNG!THE FUCK!PUTS SOME CLOTHES ON!" I yell at him and he just giggles.

"Why is not like you haven't seen me naked," he says and I open one of my eyes and some of my fingers move so I can the hottest angel standing in front of me.

"Still puts some clothes on!" I yell but it actually didn't bother me seeing him naked.

I actually loved it.

"Ok fine," he says and puts on a towel.

"O-ok I'm gonna shower now," I say and he nods.

I enter the shower and take the towel off. I stand under the shower for seconds. Until I can feel something kissing my neck.

And I know it's Taehyung.

He kiss my neck rough. I lean my head to the side so he can suck on my neck more. I moan. But then I moved away.

"Tae we can't do this here," I say and he just smirks."Why not?" He ask and I was gonna answer but he moved closer to me. He was also naked again." I wanna taste you again...baby" He says to my earlobe and licked it. That sends shivers to my spine. He licked and sucked it. I was a moaning mess. My arms were wrapped around his neck. Taehyung push me to the wall. One of my legs wrap around his waist. His lips moved to my cheek then to my lips