Chapter 2

It's just a COINCIDENCE

August 24 - 5 mins. MISSING

Taehyung's P.O.V.

God, where are you Jungkook? We were supposed to meet up the university's rooftop but I got caught up on traffic and didn't make it to the university because the storm is too strong and the police didn't let anyone on the streets at this moment.

So I just decided to go to Jungkook's penthouse but when I was there Jin and Jimin told me that Jungkook is still in school and hadn't come back. So I just ran out of the building to the university.

And now I'm freezing to death because the snow is thick now. It has zero visibility. It may take it 2-3 hours of walk and run to the university. But there's no other way of going there. I'm just wearing a coat and I'm freezing. But I have to save Jungkook.

I love him

While I'm walking, I remember the first day of Jungkook's college life. It was hilarious and tragic for both of us.

It was just like this..............

##################

August 4

"Sir, its time for you to get up," my Butler Jinyoung says to me." ashhhh, it's too early I want to sleep for aboutttttt....," I say still eyes close"a whole day" and I sleep again.

"That cannot be sir, it's. the first day of school, you can't skip that" Jinyoung tells.

But I still didn't budge."Sir, you're mom told me that if you go to class every day you can get your credit card back, am I right?"

"God why did I do to deserve this," I said to myself still sleepy."Ok fine I'm awake, what do you want me to do?" I ask Jinyoung.

"Well sir your school starts in an hour so might as well shower and eat breakfast, "Jinyoung says. I nod.

I stare on the floor for about a minute.

" What are you still doing here Jinyoung?"I ask him."Sir if I leave you might as well sleep again" he says"ashhh ok I'm showering now" I got up and walk towards the shower.

(now its Taehyung narrating ;-)

My name is Kim Taehyung, and if this story already told you that Jungkook's rich as 'FUCK' well let me tell you this.

IM RICHER BITCH!

Yeah, I'm richer than him, my family and its business is at the top. Well like Jungkook I have no interest in the company. My brother Namjoon is the next heir to the business throne.

The two things that are only important to me is my ' friends and volleyball '. My friends are my family and my family is my enemy. Well except for Namjoon hyung his my best friend since birth. We always disobey our parents when we're young but when we enter our college life my brother agreed to be the next chairman of the company. Well, he loves the company and I don't so it's a win-win.

I'm currently in my second year of college I'm taking Photography and Namjoon is taking business management.

He's in his fourth year and both of us are on the volleyball team. Well, I'm a lot better than him. But we're both at our best standing in our team. He became the captain of the group when he was in his second year until his third. But when I became a rookie I excel a lot and became the best in our team and now I became the team captain. It's actually funny when I became team captain, me and hyung actually had a slight fight because he thought I actually stole the captain's name from him. But we eventually made up and I didn't really want to be captain but Namjoon, in the end, say to me to take it. And I did.

I also made some friends, Hoseok and Yoongi. Hoseok is my best friend in the school because I and him are actually in the same year and class last year, even now and Yoongi hyung is my brother's best friend so we technically made each other friends.

My mother and father are always away if it's not the company there overseas. I only see them twice every month. Even Namjoon, after school he always go to the company's building.

And also our house is huge. If Jungkook has a penthouse I live in a whole building. Well, technically half of it. Half is one of the company's offices. I'm always lonely in the house if Namjoon is not here I and Soobin are alone.

Jinyoung is the son of our old butler, Mark. Mark also serves my parents as there butler, Jinyoung grew with us. He became like a brother to me and Namjoon. All three of us grew up together. And when his father died he replaced him as the butler.

After I showered and clothed, I walk downstairs and ate breakfast. Its always like this. Me alone in this giant table. Namjoon hyung has left for the company this morning and go to class after. I'm always lonely in my oversized penthouse.

I finished my breakfast and collect my things."Jinyoung is the car ready?" I ask." yes sir". And we headed for school.

Ones we came to school I was greeted by fangirls. There always follow me and find me. The only place they cannot be seen in my house. And my house sucks.

"TAEHYUNG OPPA!"

"V!"

"TAEHYUNG!"

"OPPA!"

"Tae" someone behind me said. Oh, it was Hoseok. He walks towards the lockers and I follow him. " God thanks Hoseok, there like zombies wanting to eat me" I exaggerated. " your welcome and we have a slight problem," he said and scratches his back.

"What is it?" I ask curiously " remember the night where you, Yoongi, and Namjoon. Went out for dinner" he says " the night when someone accidentally spills water in you" he continues. " Yeah I remembered that cut-" I was gonna say cute but I quickly change it"shitty bunny"

I still remembered that night.....

Flashback

#########

"Taehyung" my brother introduced me to the Park's.

So there the Park's. I heard of them twice from Namjoon and my parents but pretty much didn't care.

"Ohh nice to meet you Taehyung," Someone named Jin said to me. I bowed to him.

"So your triplets, am I right?" Namjoon ask. WHAT! There triplets! Well, it's possible but I never seen one in my life. It's amazing."Yes, we are" Jin answers.

"Hey I hate to interrupt," I say "but what about my clothes there wet and cold"." Jungkook" Jin says to Jungkook "Give your coat to Taehyung, "Jin said and I almost let out a giggle.

"WHAT!" Jungkook complains" you heard me give him your coat," Jin says." Ok fine, fine" he says and takes off his coat"Here" and gives it to me."Thanks" I thank him"Don't thank me, thank him" he pointed to Jin.

"So are we all cool now" Jungkook ask. I nodded and was his coat.

We said our goodbyes and me and Namjoon headed home. When we enter the home, I put my hands on the pocket of the coat. And I felt something inside. I pull out and saw what it was. It was Jungkook's wallet. It's filled with money, credit cards, and picture of Jungkook's family. And also there another picture, a picture of a guy. It seems like Jungkook's father.

I stare at Jungkook's picture he's actually kind of cute. No. He is cute. Actually earlier when he snapped at me because I thought he was a fan. I was kindy shock and flustered I never met a guy who was angry but cute at the same time.

But I quickly forget about Jungkook. I quickly showered, got to bed, and sleep quickly.

#########

Back to the present

"Well he's here," Hoseok says.

"WHAT?!" I ask surprised

"Yeah, and he's in the volleyball team, the triplets"

Well, what a COINCIDENCE!