Chapter 8

It's just a COINCIDENCE.

August 24 - 3 hrs. STUCK

Namjoon's P.O.V

I was now at Jin's house. Also, Yoongi and Hoseok are here. We're currently pacing around the penthouse. Some of us are on our phones and some are just panicking.

Jin and Hoseok are panicking and there trying to be calm down by Yoongi. Me and Jimin are on our phones. We're dialing 911, some people who can help to find Jungkook and Taehyung, and also trying to call them. Sometimes the signal is gone but luckily it turn back.

I hung up. The lady on 911 is no use. All of them said that there not allowed to do search and rescue operations until it's safe for them to go outside.

"So what did they say?" Yoongi ask me."It's still the same" I said and all of them just sigh.

I walk beside Jin."Hey, babe there gonna be ok" I comfort him."I know it's just that. What if Jungkook got hurt. He's still not that recovered from his accident. He's also not that at his best self now. What if-" I cut him off. I kissed his lips. I pulled away and saw that a tear fell from his eye.

"They're gonna be alright," I said and he just nodded. I hug him for minutes. Then I heard Jin snoring. I pick him up bridal style. I take him to his bedroom. I lay him down and kiss his forehead.

I exit the room and saw Yoongi also carrying Jimin also. I just smiled at him.

Ò

I sat at the dining table. Hoseok was fast asleep on the couch. I made coffee.

"care to make two" I turn around and saw Yoongi standing behind me. I made two mugs of coffee.

We drank our coffee.

"This triplets made our lives miserable," Yoongi said.

"wrong," I said and he looked at me."This triplet made our lives perfect." he smiled at that.

######################

August 24 (earlier)

I was eating breakfast. Taehyung is still sleeping in his room.

Taehyung didn't usually speak since the Jungkook thing happened. He just nods and hums when I talk to him. He's not eating right. He's always not in focus and he's always sleep.

"Uhmm sir" Jinyoung ask me."Mind if I ask why sir Taehyung is being like this?" he asks. I haven't told Jinyoung about Jungkook. He was not here when Jungkook and Taehyung fought. So he didn't know Taehyung at all.

"It's just a little bit hard to tell and he might as well didn't want anyone else to know about it," I say and Jinyoung nodded his head. Maybe he was going to wake up Taehyung.

After a couple seconds. Taehyung appeared at the stairs. He sat down in front of me. He grab a bread then pour a glass of juice. I just looked at him with worried eyes.

What am I going to do to you?

After that, we showered, dressed then drove to school.

When I stop the car. Taehyung just open the door and walk out of my sight. I just sigh.

I walk through the hallways.

I'm walking to class then Yoongi appeared beside me." hey" he said "Hey" I also said."Is he still that" Yoongi said. And I sigh again. He patted my back."Don't worry Tae's gonna be alright" he said.

We walk to the classroom.

We had our math class then science but when it was English. Something unexpected happened.