Chapter 3

It's just a COINCIDENCE

August 24 - 1 hr. MISSING

Taehyung's P.O.V.

It's been two hours. I'm having frostbites all over my body. My ears, fingers and legs, they all feel numb. I'm just 4 blocks away from the university. My phones draining. I'm using it for light. I can't see anymore. I'm just walking in one direction.

I need to be there. I need to save Jungkook. I need to save the only person who understands me. The only person I feel love.

While I'm walking I just think of the things that make me smile every day. Moments with Jungkook.

The first time we bump and fought each at school.....

#############

August 4

When I heard from Hoseok that Jungkook is part of the volleyball team I quickly went to the gymnasium. When I was there it was surprisingly empty.

"there not here dumbass," Hoseok said catching his breath for following me."All of the freshmen are at the Hall. They're having a little ceremony".

"Then how did you know that he's part of the team," I ask "it's written on the bulletin board, all of the rookies' names are there."

And I waste no time running there.

"oh come on! Why do we always have to run? My legs are tired now!" Hoseok shouts from behind me.

When we arrived in front of the bulletin board. I quickly set my eyes on Park's.

Park Seokjin

Park Jimin

Park Jungkook

So they are the rookies in our team. There are 2 more rookies but I didn't seem to bother.

Come to think of it, they're actually the sons of Park Chanyeol, one of the greatest volleyball players in Korea. He was one of the first players that rise when volleyball is a new thing in Korea.

"Hey, Taehyung why are you so obsessed with that Jungkook?" Hobi, ask. Hobi is Hoseok's nickname. "Obsessed? Nah...I'm just......"I trail off thinking about Jungkook." in love""BOTHERED"I correct him.

"Well why are so bothered by him, while he just spills water in your clothes?" he asks while we're walking to class."I'm not bothered by that, I'm bothered because..-" I trail off, why am I bothered. I actually have no clue why, well he is cute. But is it the reason?

"- he's going to be our teammate, that's why" I answered "Ohh ok, I get it," Hoseok said sarcastically.

When we're still walking to class we met up with Namjoon and Yoongi.

"So....how's your last year starting?" I ask Namjoon and Yoongi. They both look at me."Well just like last year's same old boring first day" Namjoon said, "Namjoon you know that every day we go to class is boring right?" Yoongi said"Well for you, you always sleep. I still studied" Joon said.

Well, technically that's true. He still studies even were varsities at the uni. And Yoongi just sleeps in class.

"oohhh hyung what's that?" I ask looking at Namjoon holding something at his side. "Ohh this it's Baekhyun's skateboard, he told me to hold it for him," he said "can I try it?""No"Please""No"pweasssyyy""fine just don't bump to other students""Yeah!"

One's I got to the skateboard I began to stroll down the hallway. Some students giggle some didn't care."Look hyung" I said to them "just slow down," Yoongi said"ok" but I didn't "God what do we do with this kid," Namjoon asks "Hobi tell Jungkook to stop skat-" Yoongi stops Namjoon look at him then at Hoseok. Hoseok was already going after me, running like a five-year-old. "This is going to the worst year for us""I agree" Yoongi agreed to Namjoon.