Chapter 4

It's just a COINCIDENCE

August 24 - 1 hr. STUCK

Jungkooks P.O.V.

It's been an hour, my phone died. The snow isn't stopping, it isn't getting weaker also.

I'm lightly getting buried in the snow in the rooftop. I'm lying beside the door because there is a little bit of roofing extended for me to fit. The snow is maybe two feet thick now. And it's still getting thick. The snow is getting a little bit more intense every minute passes.

I can't feel my legs. There so numb. My lips are getting more purple, even my hands. I'm wearing gloves and my hands are inside my clothes but there still numb.

I can't even talk to myself now. I'm frozen.

My eyes wander around. The city is also buried in snow. I wonder where is Taehyung right now. He may be getting somebody heat from the girls in uni.

Then my eyes landed on the mall. The cinema.

I still remember that.

####################

August 4 - 7 p.m.

Me, Jimin and Jin hyung were currently in the cinema. We ate before we entered the cinema. Were now sited in our sits. There just a certain something that's bothering me. A certain Someone.

Taehyung.

His beside me. His to focus in the movie, he's even not resting his back in the chair. He didn't realize that a was grumbling and panicking under my breath. Even if the lights are out in the cinema. I can still see the perfection of his face.

Then sit back. Then his face was slowly moving closer to mine.

"If you think I can't hear you, your wrong" he whispers to me. Even if nobody can see me, I'm sure I'm blushing mess. I decided to use the restroom.

I was in there for like ten minutes. I didn't care about the movie anymore. I didn't even know a single thing that happened in the movie.

After I finished cleaning and getting myself together, I quickly exited the restroom.

"You know when you whisper and grumble, you're actually just speaking right," Taehyung said. He standing in front of the door.

I began to blush again but I set my face downward."The movie finished" he said. Then I step outside the restroom then he entered.

"The movie finished but I didn't even know what happened. Because of this dork here"

I walk again but I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Why do you even whisper or said somethings that can actually be just in your mind?"

What!? He heard that again.

"Hey, what are you even doing here? With me?" I ask but he just keeps walking with his hand on my shoulders.

"Uhmm clearly on what I understand, Jin hyung and my hyung wants us to have dinner together," he said" and they said that I fetch you" he continued.

"What am I to fetch?" I grumbled again. And I know that he will hear it. And he did.

"Well, clearly your a bunny to fetch" Taehyung teased me.

"You little-" I was cut off by Jimin hugging me. And he was crying.

"Hey what happened?" I ask.

"The movie was so sad."

"well yeah, it is" I try to act it like I know what happened.

"He died"