Chapter 13

We're just a COINCIDENCE.

August 26

Taehyung's P.O.V

He's mine. He's actually mine.

Jungkook's mine.

And I just realized that I just also did it. I just told the whole world that I'm gay. That I'm in loved with Park Jungkook. I just told everyone who I was truly. I looked at the people around me. I saw smiles and cheers. But I also saw some angry and disgusted stare. But for now, I won't think about it. I just looked at the person that makes me complete. Jungkook was smiling widely and I saw some happy tears escaping his eye. Of course, I wiped it off and his smile grew wider and let more tears fall down. I also just got my first kiss. I didn't know if I was Jungkook's first. But I was glad that he was my first.

"Hey don't cry anymore," I said and he chuckle."I'm not crying it's just.... it so overwhelming" he said and wiped his tears."Well if it's overwhelming now wait until we do something much more interesting" I whisper to him. I pulled back away from his ear and saw him in fifty shades of red. He hit me and said "You fucking pervert you're lucky that I'm your boyfriend now," he says and turns his tone in a sarcastic one as he said the word boyfriend.

I rolled my eyes at him and looked behind me and saw my hyung and my two friends smiling and cheering for me. They walk to me."So I guess it work?" Hoseok ask me."What work?" Jungkook looked and asked out of his curiosity." well this whole thing was actually a plan that I made when I left the hospital" I said to him and he nodded."Jungkookie!" Jimin screams from behind him and ran towards him."Babe excuse me for a moment" he said and walk to Jimin.

Did he just call me babe?

I was sure that I was a fucking tomato at that time. Hoseok and Namjoon we're laughing and Yoongi was just giggling."He just called you babe, you two are not even together for ten minutes!" Hoseok laugh. I rolled my eyes and hid my face."Your also a fucking tomato now" hyung said to me and I glared at him and he just laugh louder.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I walk to Jimin. I knew that I just called Taehyung babe but I was not thinking right.

How could I think right, right now?!

He just asked me to be his boyfriend in front of everyone!

"OMG!" me and Jimin said it at the same time."I'm not single anymore!" I yelled at him and he just squealed and I squealed and we both squealed."I can't believe he did that!" I said and he giggle."Well it looks like you and you're boyfriend are now officially together" he said and I looked at Jungkook who was laughing with his brother."Yeah, I think we are" I said and smiled.

###############

September 1

It's been a week since me and Taehyung got together. We were doing everything a free couple would do. It's just that we also got some hate but for most of the parts, it had been great.

It was 5 p.m. and I was planning to meet up with Taehyung. He said that he has plans for tonight. I was back at our penthouse. Classes were done by two o'clock so I got time to change and be ready for our date.

I was currently finding my white jeans.

"I know it was here somewhere...." I said to myself having a treasure hunt in my closet."Jimin!" I yelled as I peek my head outside the closet."Yes!?" Jimin answered from the other room."Do you know where my white jeans are?" I ask."What?" he asks not understanding what I just said."I said 'Do you know where my white jeans are'?!" I ask loudly so he can hear me."Ohh I think Jin hyung borrowed it" he said as he walks into my room."What?!" I ask and looked at him. He just shrug.