Chapter 12

We're just a COINCIDENCE

August 26

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was on my way to school.

I was also discharged at the end of the day yesterday. The doctor said that I just need to rest and always be attentive when I feel sick. Also, Jin told me that practice for me will resume on Wednesday.

Also, I and Taehyung got back in my hospital room before Yoongi woke up and Jimin and Hoseok got back. Of course, we didn't tell them. But when Jin and Namjoon came back. A fucking ass nurse saw us and told them. So, of course, we got scolded but we still got away when I was said that I can go out now.

The bus stop. I was taking the bus because Jimin slept at Yoongi's last night. Maybe he got a dick last night already. I still haven't had a night with Taehyung. Jin was, of course, left early because of work. I still haven't heard about Taehyung, I last talk to Taehyung when I left the hospital.

But I think now I can talk to him.

Taehyung was also on the bus. He just enter the bus when we stop. I looked at him he was currently finding a sitter. My seat was empty, so I wave my hand. He then spotted me and he smiled. He walks to me and sat beside me."Well, what a coincidence" he said and I chuckle."We're always in each other's coincidences" I say."Well we're destined" he said and I rolled my eyes."Speaking of destiny,-" Taehyung said and I looked at him. The bus was currently going to school. Taehyung put his mouth near my ear which send shivers to my "Yoongi told me that Jimin got the dick last night" he whisper. My eyes widen."I KNEW IT!" I yelled. Taehyung eyes widen and I looked at the whole house and saw that most of the people were looking at me. I bowed a sorry. Taehyung laugh and I hit his arm."YAH!" I yelled at him."Sorry" he said and wiped some happy tears. I looked away mad.

"Don't be mad at me now. I still have a surprise for you at school" Taehyung said and I was now interested at what he was saying."Ok, fine Tae" I say and he smiled."Only because you say that you have a surprise for me" I say and he nodded."What is it?" I ask."It's not a surprise if I tell you kookie" he said sarcastically."Whatever. I will hate it anyway" I say."Ohh your wrong I know that you'll love it" he said.

We then arrived at school after some minutes. We both got down at the bus."So what's the surprise?" I ask him."It will come soon but for now, we need to go we're going to be late in class" he said and walk away. I pouted and he smiled at me. He waved at me. And he turn around and walk away.

I also turn my way to my class. When I entered the classroom I spotted some of my classmates staring at me and I also saw Jimin."Jungkookie!" Jimin scream and pointed a sit beside him."Why do people still stare at me?" I ask and he sigh."Well, Luhan said the whole school that Taehyung was gay" Jimin said and I just sigh."I knew this will happen" I said."That's not it" Jimin said to me."He also said that Taehyung beat him up because Taehyung liked you" he said and I was now mad."Where is he?" I ask him."Well I last so him in the hallway but now he must be in his class" Jimin said. I stand up."What do you think you're doing?" he asks me."I'm gonna beat that son of a bitch" I say and he grab my hand."NO!hyung will kill me" Jimin said.

"Yes, I will kill Jimin if he let you do that" I turn around and saw Jin just entered the room."Uhh fine I won't" I say in defeat.

I didn't leave my room then. I just stay and listen to the most boring moment of my life. I was dying there. It's much worse than being stuck in a rooftop. But I just wait until lunch break so I can find Taehyung.

I also talk to him about the night he and Yoongi got together. He said that he and Yoongi just had dinner in his apartment. But of course, that dinner turns out to something more heated.

And then the most waited moment happened. It was lunchtime.

I exited the classroom and walk to the cafeteria. I spotted Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoseok but no sign of Taehyung. I walk to them."Hey uh, guys where's Taehyung?"I ask and they looked behind me. I turn around and saw Taehyung. I was going to walk to him but his hand stop me. Then his hand signal me to go back.

Then he spoke up, "Uhh can I have everybody's attention," he said and my eyes widen."Taehyung what you doing?!" I ask him and he smiled." remember the surprise I told you," he says and I nodded."This is it" he said and walk backward."Ok so if I have everybody's attention then I'll speak now" he said and everyone was now all ears for him."Ok, so I'm sure that many of you heard many rumors about me. Well I'm gonna tell you that some of them are..-" and he looked at me." true" he says and some of the people around me whisper."So first" he said and looked again to everyone" I'm just gonna go to the big elephant in the room. Yes, I am gay" he said and smiled. Of course more people whispers"second, I didn't beat up Luhan. I was trying to protect this man" he pointed to me."He was trying to rape Jungkook" he said and a guy stand up."He's his boyfriend dumbass" a guy laugh and Taehyung just smiled."That's where you're wrong" Taehyung said." He was my boyfriend" Taehyung said and he looked at me."And third" we stared for each other " I am in love with Park Jungkook," he said and many students whisper some of them just bash and hate but many of them that I heard squealing.

I was blushing but I didn't move. Taehyung step forward to me."And I'm gonna ask the person I am in love, the only question that I need to ask him" Taehyung says and holds my hand.

"Park Jungkook will you be my boyfriend?" he asks me and I let a tear fell. I was speechless for seconds and the students also quite.

"You bastard!" I yelled at him and his eyes widen. I pulled his collar.

"Yes"

And I kissed him. He didn't kiss me back for seconds but then I felt his lip move a little then he moved his lips in sync with me. He pulled me closer. He put his hand on my waist. We kissed for seconds but also pulled away. We stare and smiled at each other.

The students scream. I know that some of the students that saw us were not happy. But I was flabbergasted by the students that cheered and whistled for us. We looked at the students that cheered for us. I then looked at Jimin and Jin. They were cheering like teenage girls. I also saw Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon cheering and looking at Taehyung. We then looked at each other again.

We then kissed again.

I know that I'm a freaking hoe.

We kissed much more and longer. We kissed like no one was watching us. We pulled away after a minute.

We were perfect at that time.

I wished it was liked that every time after that day.

##############

Unknown #2 P.O.V

"Hello sir"

"Yes?"

"He's his boyfriend now sir"

I was quite for a second.

"That not it sir....-"

The other line says

"The whole school knows"

He said and I was now furious.

"Sir?sir?"

I was very disappointed.

"Sir what d-"

I just hung up.

"I'm very disappointed..........-"

"my son"