Chapter 3

Chaeyoung's POV

Once Momo unnie and Tzuyu and I got out of the hospital we just stayed outside the car waiting for the others because they're still talking to the psychiatrist who I think the name is Sandara Park? That's what I saw at her office first when I got in,Well my friends have been convincing me to see a psychiatrist for years now ever since the accident Joy and her mom had two years ago I just can't get it out of my head what I saw when I saw her laying down at the stretcher while the paramedics are ready to take her to the hospital I know and I'm aware of my actions when I started imagining that Joy was talking to me I know all of it I just I don't know why kept on still imagining it.

I also agreed to be taken to a psychiatrist because I don't wanna see my friends worrying and being sad anymore seeing me like this I also want my old self back as much as they do I miss myself too I wanna be happy too but the memories from two years ago just keep repeating in my head and I just miss Joy so much maybe doctor Dara was right when I told her that I kept imagining that Joy was with me she told me that it's because I miss her and fragments of our memories together just keep on repeating in my head that makes me imagine about Joy being with me.

She told me that to keep the memories of me and Joy to stop bugging me I just need to replace it with new and happy memories,as much as I don't want to, I need to do it in order for me to go back to my old self.

"What happened back there?" I heard Momo unnie asked me,if I'm glad about one thing it's all of them not leaving my side and just stayed with me all through the things that I'm going through, "It went well,I wasn't lying down on a sofa thing or whatever we just sat there and talk about things it was just like talking to a friend but different in some way." I answered her smiling a little, "I really miss your pretty genuine smile Chaeyoungie we all do actually" Tzuyu said with a sad tone on her voice and she's getting teary I looked at Momo unnie and she's also getting teary,oh now I'm getting teary too.

"I miss myself too yoda as much as you guys miss me" I said with tears starting to flow down on my cheeks,When I said that Momo and Tzuyu suddenly hugged me while crying then I heard Tzuyu said, "You called me yoda again" She said while crying then me and Momo unnie chuckled on what she said then we all separated and wiped out tears.

"I'll help you guys now I promise I'll also help myself get back to normal so we can all be happy again." I said then we heard someone talked.

"What happened? Why are you guys crying,who made you cry?" It was Nayeon unnie talking with a worried tone and the others at her back looked at us with a worried expression on their faces,it made my heart tighten again.

"No one made us cry unnie's don't worry" I told them after I dried my tears, "Then why were you guys crying then?" It was Dahyun who asked now "We made ourselves cr——" I didn't finish what I was saying when Tzuyu suddenly spoke getting teary again, "She called me yoda,it was the first time after two years that she called me that again!" Tzuyu said now crying while Sana unnie hugged her girlfriend to calm her down, yeah they're dating.

"Awh Tzuyu baby it's okay maybe Chaeyoung's taking baby steps you know to her old self" Sana unnie told Tzuyu while patting her back gently to stop her from crying then Tzuyu pulled from the hug and dried her tears again and spoke, "We'll help you with your baby steps Chaeyoungie we'll always be here for you okay?" Tzuyu said while hugging me then the others followed her so now we're in a group hug.

"We promise you that cub just for you to be okay again" Dahyun said, my heart right now feels so overwhelmed with the group hug and with what they said to me I'm so lucky to have them, they're not just my friends anymore because they're now like my second family that I could always lean on when I need them and even when I don't need them they're still always here with me so I'm really lucky to have them.

Hey guys here's chapter 3! I'm hoping that you guys will support me and my firsy story please show a lot of love to it and don't forget to follow me and vote for this love you!❤️