Chapter 6

Chaeyoung's POV

"I knew it"Jeongyeon unnie said face palming herself,well it's because at the moment we're here in the mall just like we planned but we aren't in the arcade because we're at a store where Nayeon unnie saw a cute mint colored dress.

"Yah bunny! Let's go already we're here to go to the arcade not buy stuff I thought you'll behave yourself?"Jeongyeon unnie said while dragging Nayeon unnie out of the store leaving the mint colored dress in the racks, "I was just looking Jeongyeon!"Nayeon unnie whined at Jeongyeon trying to free herself from her gentle grip and we all just laughed at them, "Where's Sana unnie?"I asked when I noticed that Sana unnie wasn't with us, "I'm right here!"she said making her way to us with a paper bag on her hand that looks like from the store we were at earlier.

"What's in that paper bag?"Tzuyu asked her, "Oh in here? It's the dress Nayeon was looking at earlier"she said showing us the mint colored dress, "Is that for me Sana?" Nayeon unnie said finally free from Jeongyeon unnie's grip, "Oh this isn't for you Nayeon"she said putting the paper bag behind her "Then who's that for?Tzuyu?"I asked her while pointing at the paper bag, "No either,Tzuyu doesn't like mint colored dress, if this is a shirt it's for her but no"she said explaning, "Then who is that for?"I asked her again.

"This is for our cousin she likes mint colored things or clothes it depends on her point of view."she said,so their cousin has a standard when it comes to things she likes?fashionable huh, "But she's not even here Sana" Dahyun said looking at Sana, "I know but I can give this to her when she decides to live here with us you know"she answered then started to walk away leaving us behind her, "Let's go guys I wanna play already!"I told them whining a little and they just chuckled and we started to follow Sana unnie to go to the arcade.

Once we got to the arcade I ran around like a child looking for somewhere fun to play at when I saw this machine with a gun you use to kill zombie so I quickly went there put a token in it and started playing,I played at the zombie station for I think like 10 or 15 minutes until I got bored of it, I looked around for my friends when I saw them at the counter looking at stuffed toys and other things you can get if you win many tickets from any of the machines.

"What are you guys looking at?"I asked them when I got to them, "Stuffed toys there are so many cute ones"Nayeon unnie said she then went closer to Jeongyeon unnie and pointed at the bunny stuffed toy, "Jeongyeonie I want that bunny one"she said doing aegyo in front of Jeongyeon unnie, "Then go and win tickets at the games there to get it"Jeongyeon unnie said not even sparing a glance at Nayeon unnie because she's busy looking at the stuffed toys, "You're mean!"Nayeon said and gave Jeongyeon a smack on her arm and walked away, "Now the bunny is mad unnie better get her the bunny she wants"I told her while chuckling because Nayeon unnie is just sitting at the chair in one of the machines throwing tantrums then Jeongyeon unnie just went to play to get the bunny.

"That penguin looks cute our cousin would love it Sana"Momo unnie said pointing at the penguin that's next to the tiger cub stuffed toy, "The cub looks cute too I want that" I told them, "Then go on and play Chaeyoungie we'll just be around here"Tzuyu told me before making her way to one of the machines with Sana Momo Jihyo and Dahyun.

I went on and on on playing games here at the arcade until I got many tickets I think this should be enough for that cub I saw earlier. I then went back to the counter and gave the woman my tickets and told her that I want the cub,after counting my tickets she then handed me the cub and spoke, "There is still enough ticket for one more stuffed toy wanna get that penguin?it's been there for so long"she told me and I thought if I'm going to get the penguin, "Yeah sure give me the penguin please" I said then the woman gave me the same penguin that was beside my cub earlier, "Here you go"I took the penguin and looked at it then to my cub they both look so cute.

"Looks like you got yourself a cub and penguin huh"Dahyun said looking at me with the others also coming my way, "I had enough tickets for two stuffed toys so I got them both and also the woman suggested me to get the penguin", I told them while they were also putting there tickets at the counter counting them to get stuffed toys as well, "Thank you Jeongyeonie!" I heard Nayeon unnie said while hugging Jeongyeon unnie thanking her, "The bunny looks so happy getting a bunny" Momo unnie said laughing looking at Nayeon jumping because of the bunny, "She literally looks like a bunny now"Jihyo unnie said then we all looked at Jeongyeon rolling her eyes but smiling looking at Nayeon while jumping around.

"Things Jeongyeon unnie do for Nayeon unnie's happiness"Tzuyu said clinging her arms to Sana unnie who's holding dog stuffed toy, "I'm still wondering why they aren't dating" Dahyun said,well me too I'm also wondering why they aren't dating yet I mean you could clearly see how they look at each other and treat each other even tho they argue over little things sometimes, "Maybe they're dating but secretly we don't know but they do look good together"Jihyo unnie said, "Let's go and eat guys I'm hungry now"Momo unnie said inviting as to eat, "Oh let's eat at Jeongyeon's family restaurant I know it's just around the corner"Nayeon unnie said while we're making our way out of the arcade with stuffed toys on our hands.

"Isn't that Son Chaeyoung? She's from JYPU too right?" I heard two girls talking while I was passing by them at a little stall, "Yeah that's her,wow didn't see her going out for a while"the other girl said "She still looks good tho" The other girl said again,Nayeon unnie pulled me close to her when she saw me far from them a little bit she then eyed those girls giving them death glares, "Still feeling uncomfortable with people noticing you?"she asked me,well ever since the accident happened it spread thru korea because me and Joy's relationship is known to the public so when the accident happened everyone new it and then I started feeling uncomfortable with people knowing or noticing me.

"Just don't mind them come on let's go inside and eat"she said then we both proceeded to where the others are already.

Here's Chapter 6 guys sorry it got a bit long I didn't notice the words heheh but hope you guys enjoy it!❤️