Chapter 64(Blue Sky Anniv.)

Third Person's POV

The weekend went by so fast and it's now Monday again which means it's the 50th Anniversary of Blue Sky University and since it's the 50th anniversary many outsider came to the university since it was talked about in the meeting that they're going to let outsiders come even students from different schools came to Blue Sky just because it's celebrating it's 50th.

"Yah! You two why are you late?"Jihyo asked once she saw Nayeon and Jeongyeon make their way to them.

"I came home late last night... I was looking over grandma the whole weekend."Jeongyeon said and made her way to where Dahyun Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are leaving her girlfriend with the other girls.

"What happened? Is something wrong with you two?"Sana asked once Jeongyeon was already with the three young girls.

"We're fine don't worry."Nayeon simply answered giving her friends a small smile but Jihyo and the two other japanese girls didn't buy her excuse.

"We know something's wrong come on you can tell us..we're your friends."Momo said and Nayeon sighed telling her friends what happened since she knows that she can't hide it from them.

"So that's why she's like that?"Jihyo asked her and she nodded her head and sighed again and friends hugged her.

"Don't worry everything will be okay again you know that she can't resist you."Momo said.

"Yeah she just loves you so much that's why she reacted like that don't worry."Sana said and she nodded her head smiling at the three feeling a little better.

"Where's Mina by the way?"Jeongyeon asked when she noticed that Chaeyoung's girl isn't with the four girls.

"Irene took her.."Chaeyoung said pouting and Jeongyeon and the two chuckled at how sulky can Chaeyoung get when Mina's not around.

"Why did she take her?" Jeongyeon asked "Irene said they're just going to talk but it's been 10 minutes already."Chaeyoung said and pouted again and the three just shook their heads smiling at Chaeyoung.

"Speaking of..look there she's already with the four."Tzuyu said and they looked at where she's looking and there they saw Mina talking with the four and looks serious since they're all looking at each other with poker faces on.

"Minari~"Chaeyoung said approaching Mina and quickly hugged her when she got near her girl.

"Miss me already?"Mina asked her smiling and she looked at their friends who is smiling at them.

"You took too long I was going to find you and take you from her if you didn't came back quickly."Chaeyoung said and pouted again looking at the brunette who smiled at her.

"Aww I'm sorry Irene just asked for a few things that's why I took long."The japanese girl answered her and she pouted again and this time Mina kissed her that made their friends cough fakely to get their attention.

"We're still here if you two forget."Jihyo said and the two chuckled looking at their friends.

"Why don't we all go inside already and start the first day of our University's anniversary?"Dahyun said and they nodded their heads and went inside the University and saw many booths being set up and others are already good and there are many students as well from their University and others from other schools.

"Is this what the student council and the University planned for the anniversary?"Sana asked and the three from the student council nodded their heads smiling looking at their friends who are definitely awed at the sight.

"It's much more good from the past years!"Dahyun exclaimed with a hint of excitement in her voice that made her friends laugh.

"Well we all decided that since it's already 2020 why not make it more fun? I mean look everyone can enjoy,eat,buy and play at the booths this is a new experience for everyone."Nayeon told their friends who looked so amazed with the outcome for this years anniversary.