Chapter 19

Chaeyoung's POV

Right now we're at the school cafeteria having lunch and I can say Mina's beauty is really something because everyone in the cafeteria right now is looking at her it's either they pass by us or students having lunch takes glances at our table.

"Do people really look at transfer students like this?"Mina said that made all of us laugh guess she doesn't like that much attention, "Mina here doesn't really like getting too much attention from other people"Sana said chuckling "But she's gonna be in a business soon right?there family business that means she's still going to have more attention drawn to her"I said then Mina answered me, "Yeah you have a point,but as much as possible while I'm still studying I don't want to get too much attention because I wanna live my life right now without people giving me much attention"she said and I just nodded because I don't know what to answer next.

"So where to after this?"Nayeon unnie asked "How about we eat dinner at our unit Mina is a great cook right Mina?"Momo unnie said "Sure why not?"Mina said then all of them nodded their heads yes, "How about you Chaeyoung? You in?"Tzuyu asked me then I thought about it for a minute because I don't know but I guess gotta go somewhere else and not just like my everyday routine hospital,house,school,my art room and repeat, "Yeah I'm in" I answered smiling "Great!then let's all meet at the parking lot so we can all go to our house together" Sana unnie said smiling.

"Now let's go to two last classes and end the day with a nice meal"Jihyo unnie said and we all stood up and went to our classes.

After two classes we all met at the parking lot like we all planned.

"Everyone ready to go?"Sana unnie asked us and we all went inside our cars and drove to the J-lines house,once we arrived all of us quickly went inside six of us are seated here at at the sofa while the J-line are up in their rooms and changed their clothes.

"Okay now everyone ready to have a nice dinner?"Momo unnie said once she and Sana unnie are in the living room with us, "Where's Mina?"Dahyun asked them "In the kitchen already starting cooking dinner"Sana unnie said pointing at where the kitchen is, "So why did you guys didn't tell us to come and pick you up at the airport?"Jeongyeon unnie asked them because they didn't really call us or anything about them going back here already.

"If we did then Mina won't be a surprise anymore"Sana unnie said "Plus we don't want you guys to miss your morning classes we all know how Jihyo doesn't like being absent"Momo unnie was the one to speak this time, "Yah! It's because I'm a student council president also Nayeon and Jeongyeon are part of the student council we should be role models to other students"Jihyo unnie retaliated and Sana unnie laughed at her.

"Is Mina gonna take long in cooking?"Dahyun asked "A little but I tell you guys she does take long in cooking but it's always the best once you taste it"Sana unnie said "She cooks really good guys her cooking skills is really something you'll really like it"Momo added that made all of us wanna eat dinner already the way they talk about how good Mina is in cooking I'm it's really good because once Sana and Momo unnie says something it's really true the outcome is really good.

"I can't wait to eat dinner"I said "Oh you'll love dinner Chaeyoung"Momo unnie said, "Mina's not just good in cooking you know"Sana unnie said that made us look at her curiously "What else is she good at then?"Nayeon unnie asked then Sana unnie started speaking "She's good in taking care of people remember what I told you when she got sick for a week because she gave me her jacket?well it's not just that because even when she was also sick she tried to take care of me and Momo but we told her to just rest because she needs it more..."Sana unnie said and spoke again "She's also very loving in the three of us she's the youngest but she understands and loves us more as much as we do to her,she's matured and has a cold exterior but on the inside she's really soft and cute and really really a good person.."she said then Dahyun asked her.

"But why is her exterior like that?like she always have a poker face and like she doesn't care about a thing"she asked that made Sana and Momo unnie chuckled "Well it's because Mina is trained to be like that she was taught that to not show too much emotion in front of many people she was taught to be always strong and like emotions less"Momo unnie said that made us all even more curious "But why?" Tzuyu asked "Because their family business is not just any business,their business is the top and most popular secret agent association in Japan MSAA stands for 'Myoui Secret Agents Association' but only few have been inside that agency it's really top secret me and Momo have only been there when we go with Mina in her training before"Sana unnie answered her.

"And since only few have been in there it means that people that tries to go in there like intruders or whatever those people never got out ever again and nobody knows what happens to them that's why Mina is like that cold and emotion less like in front of others"Sana unnie continued "But let's continue on what she's good at, other than good at taking care of people she loves or cares about she's also good in dancing she trained ballet for 11 years while also training in their association she's really really good in dancing when you guys were just in our class earlier you'd really fall in love just looking at dance"Momo unnie said with full of amusement.

"And she also have a very very good taste in fashion here look at her pictures"Sana unnie said showing us pictures of Mina in different kinds of clothing we even saw her wearing one of Im designs clothing "She's a fan of Im designs Nayeon"Momo unnie said to Nayeon unnie that amused Nayeon unnie more "She really do have a good taste in fashion"Nayeon unnie said amused.

"See we told you"Sana unnie said after keeping her phone "Really beyond your criteria right Chaeyoung?"Dahyun said teasing me "Yah! W-we're not even close yet" I said and stuttered a little "Oh you'll get to know her more Chaeyoungie she's really not that bad who knows maybe you might see yourself being inlove again"Momo unnie said looking at me.

"Me and Sana guarantee you you'll definitely love her once you get to know her"Momo unnie said then when I was about to say something someone shouted.

"Everyone dinner is ready!"We heard Mina shout "Let's go and eat guys I'm hungry"Jihyo unnie said and went to the kitchen first and we followed her.

Chapter 19 out now! Sorry for the late update guys I had to finish something but I'll be updating tomorrow many chapters.

Hope you enjoy chapter 19 guys! Stay safe and love you guys❤️

P.s We're 200+ reads already yehey!!✨ let's keep going guys vote for You and Me and follow me to be updated about the story!