Epilogue

7 years after marriage

Third person's POV

"Mommy wake up!" A little 6 year old girl muttered waking up her mother that was still sleeping peacefully on the bed but opened her eyes when her daughter woke her up.

"Good morning mommy~" the little girl said and hugged her mom who hugged her back.

"Good morning Heejinie~" Mina mumbled as her daughter pulled away from their hug.

"Mommy it's my birthday today! Let's go get up please~" the little girl pleaded making her mom chuckle and nod making her squeal in joy while her mom told her to wait as she takes a bath. After taking a bath Mina bathed her daughter and dressed her before going out the room only to be greeted by their friends and parents setting everything up in the garden where Heejin's birthday will take place.

Mina's POV

"Where's Chaeyoung guys?" I asked as I didn't see Chaeyoung anywhere around the garden and also inside the house and they just shrugged their shoulders as they don't know too.

"Already missed me Minari?" I heard Chaeyoung mumble from behind so l looked back and there I saw her in her track pants and oversized shirt.

"Dada!" Heejin our now 6 year old daughter exclaimed running to Chaeyoung's way and hugged her. We decided to have a baby a year after our marriage and we named her Son Joy Heejin and I was the one who included Joy in her name because of Joy Chaeyoung's first love she was a big part of Chaeyoung's life before so I decided to name Heejin after her too and Chaeyoung was so happy the day Heejin came out of me crying and the first time she held her you know what? She cried so hard that she quickly gave Heejin back to the nurse because she said she's scared that she might drop her that makes me laugh every time that I think about it.

"Where did you go?" I asked her after she pulled away from hugging me.

"I went out to but ice cream since that little girl there wanted ice cream." She said as she placed the ice cream in the freezer and looking back at me again.

"How is it that after all these years you still look so freaking beautiful?" She said making me chuckle because there's not a day that she doesn't compliment me.

"It's in our genes Chaeyoung-chan." My mom spoke as she entered the kitchen making both me and Chaeyoung chuckle well it's true though my mom is in her 50's already yet she still looks 20 years younger.

"Come on and let's start the party before your daughter and our kids start to attack the cake and not leave any for us." Momo said entering the kitchen as well making us laugh because she's scared that there might not be anymore cake when the kids attack the cake and yeah they have kids now as well ours is Son Joy Heejin 2Yeon's is Yoo Yujin SaTzu's is Chou Minju DahMo's is Maddison Kim DanHyo's is Kang Jacob JenLisa's is Daehan and Lucas Manoban while ChaeSoo's is Alexandra Kim and you know what? They're parents are already pairing them with each others kids like our precious Heejin to Daehan, Yujin to Minju, Maddison to Jacob and Lucas to Alexandra, such great parents right?

"Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday Happy birthday
Happy birthday Heejin!" We all sang and then Heejin blew the candle after closing her eyes for a wish.

"Happy birthday baby." I said and hugged her as she hugged me back.

"Who's present you want to open first sweetie?" Chaeyoung's mom asked and Heejin pointed at them as they asked first and once she opened it she squealed as she saw a toy of Frozen her favourite disney movie. The next she opened she opened was my parents gift and it was a pretty red dress, next was 2Yeon's gift which was a doll house which she and Minju always likes to play. The next was SaTzu's gift and it was another dress but now it was mint coloured, DahMo's gift surprised her so much as she saw the doll that she wanted that we didn't buy her because we don't want her to be spoiled so much. The next gift was DanHyo and ChaeSoo's presents both are art materials as she likes painting like her Dada.

"Happy birthday Heejin." Daehan said as he gave Heejin the gift and kissed her cheeks and ran away to her parents and Jennie scolded Lisa for teaching Daehan things like that at a young age while our Heejin is blushing opening the gift and saw a picture of her and Daehan at the park last year for Daehan's 7th birthday that brought a smile to Heejin's lips and—oh my god! My baby is already having a crush!

"Are you excited to open mommy and dada's gift?" I asked as she excitedly nodder and so Chaeyoung brought in her gift which is a bike because she kept asking for one since last year when Daehan and the others got their bikes and she was just 5 that time so we didn't let her but now that she's already 6 we decided to buy her since she's now big enough and she's a fast learner like her parents you know?
We spent the whole eating and playing with the kids but really mostly sitting down because they didn't wanna be looked out after when they're playing so we didn't but still kept an eye on them.

"Goodnight mommy, Goodnight dada." Heejin mumbled as she kissed both me and Chaeyoung on the cheeks before laying down beside Chaeyoung as she started to pat her back softly and hum the same tune she hums to me then and still now, Heejin liked it ever since she was a baby that's how Chaeyoung puts her to sleep that till now like me she loves it especially that tune Chaeyoung hums we both love it.

"We can sleep now, Heejin fell asleep faster than I thought." I heard Chaeyoung mumble as she entered our room and laid down beside me while I placed the book I was reading on the bedside table and then snuggled to her just like how I do then and now while she pats my back softly and hum that tune.

"You and Heejin like it when I do this." She mumbled as I close my eyes snuggled closer to her my face buried into her neck.

"It's because the tune is really good when you softly pat our back along with humming it." I mumbled now feeling sleepy.

"I love you Chaeyoungie~" I mumbled.

"I love you more Minari~" I heard her mumble and kiss my forehead before I drifted off to sleep.

Third person's POV

Even how many things happened to the two they still stayed together and didn't leave each other because they believe that the Universe destined them to be with each other that it's Son Chaeyoung and Myoui Mina it was her and the younger girl from the start to the end because in love no matter how many bad things happen or how things didn't turn out the way you expected it to be always remember that whatever plan you have already planned it will turn to waste when Destiny and the God above makes the plan for you and your soulmate trust them and everything will alright remember that God's plan is much bigger and greater than the plan you have so don't worry if your plan didn't happen or if many things happened that challenged you and your partner because that's part of God's plan he wants to see if you two can handle the hardships together and understand each other when things get bad because in the end it's always going to be You and Her but for MiChaeng?

It's You and Me.

Here's the epilogue guys! I just showed what happened to them after 7 years marriage and that's it everyone I hope you enjoyed You and Me but don't be sad because Hell In Heaven will start to publish later and I'm hoping you guys would love and enjoy it too.

Thank you for the 13k and still counting reads everyone!❤️✨