Chapter 82

Chaeyoung's POV

I'm cooking breakfast for Mina because since last week I have been attending meetings and going to the company my dad said it was for me to be ready once I handle everything after I graduate college and so I did.

"You woke up early today, going to the company?" I heard Mina asked as I looked back and nodded to her well it's already obvious because I'm already wearing my office attire.

"But I'll take you school and pick you up." I said placing her food on the table.

"Good morning~" I greeted and kissed her forehead making her smile while I sat down and started eating.

"You know you don't have to take and pick me up every time you're going to the company." She said and I just smiled at her and held her hand that was on the table.

"Well I'm doing this every time I have to go because I want to and because I want to make sure you're safe." I said caressing her hand that I was holding.

"And also later I have a surprise for you." I said and winked at her before standing up and picking both our plates.

"Go and prepare yourself before you get late." I said and she just nodded went upstairs while I wash our plates.

"Let's go." I said carried her bag placed both her bag and mine at the backseat opened the door for her fixed her seatbelt and drove away.

"Hey Mina! And hi miss CEO." Momo unnie greeted us once we were in the cafeteria where they were yesterday and there are the girls again from yesterday so I held Mina's hand and caressed it making her look at me and I smile at her.

"Going to stay here for a while again?" Rosé asked and I nodded smiling at them.

"That's great Mina here won't be grumpy like yesterday." Nayeon unnie said laughing looking at Mina who is now pouting— aww what a cute penguin my heart is soft!

"I wasn't grumpy yesterday don't listen to her babe." She mumbled looking at me with those puppy eyes that I can't help but smile and pinch her cheeks.

"We don't have first subjects today teachers are having a morning meeting and I don't know what about because Dad didn't say anything." Jihyo said making me sad because any time soon I have to leave so I can't take Mina to her class.

"Hey I can't take you to class I have to leave any time soon, I'm sorry." I mumbled looking at Mina.

"It's okay, I'm in the same class with Jennie Jisoo and Tzuyu today so I'm walking with them to class." She said while I just nodded pouting making her giggle so I smiled— what? I'm whipped.

Ringgg~

My phone rang and I looked at who the caller is.

Ms. Kwon Yuri calling...

It was my assigned secretary calling so I stood up excused myself from them and answered.

"Hello, Good morning Ms. Kwon." I greeted as soon as I picked up.

"Miss Son you're 9am meeting will start soon, your father wanted me to remind you." She said and I looked at my wristwatch and— shoot! I'm going to be late!

"Tell Dad I'll be there in 10." I said while she just replied with an 'okay' and hanged up. I'm gonna be late!

"Hey guys, I have to go my meeting will start any minute and I'm gonna be late so I'll get going now." I said and smiled apologetically to them while they nodded.

"It's okay, go on before you really get late." Jisoo unnie said and I nodded and looked at Mina.

"I'll pick you up later okay? I love you." I said and kissed her forehead before grabbing my bag.