Chapter 25

Chaeyoung's POV

As of the moment all of us are eating street foods while waiting for the right time to see the sunset,han river for us is a great place to see the sunset also this place can relax you in many ways that's what I like about han river it relaxes your mind.

But right now as well my heart is still beating madly after Mina suddenly hugged me she hugged me and it—it felt right it felt good when she hugged me but my heart is really beating madly this is the second time my heart beated madly because of Mina I don't know what's happening to me anymore but somehow this feels right for me.

"Yah Chaeyoung are you listening?"Tzuyu asked me bringing me back to reality "Huh?w-what is it?" I asked "We said do you agree on sleeping over at J-lines house since it's saturday tomorrow and there's no school we can all hangout the whole weekend"Jihyo unnie said before eating another street food.

"Y-yeah sure I'm in that would be totally great"I said agreeing to them "Okay then we'll just be there after we get clothes from home"Nayeon unnie said before standing up, "Let's go and see the sunset now they say that if you make a wish at the sunset it'll come true I wanna try it"Nayeon unnie said before making her way to go to the railings and soon after we followed her and now we're all facing the horizon watching the sunset.

"Let's all make a wish now guys it's almost there"Nayeon unnie and closed her eyes and we all did the same and made our wishes.

If you want to know what I wished for well it's that for me to get better and be happy I mean I am happy with my fireplace but I also wanna be happy inlove you know the feeling of being inlove and happy again I missed that kind of feeling it's different from the happiness I feel with friends and I hope I find that person who can make me feel happy inlove again.

"So you guys ready to go and sleepover?"Sana unnie said and we all nodded and made our way home to get some clothes for the sleepover.
—————
Right now I'm outside J-line residents waiting for the others so we can all go together inside.

"Chaeyoung?"I heard someone said and I saw Mina at their door and my heart it's like this again it's beating madly again what is going on with this.

"What are you doing out here?"she asked me once she reached me, "I was waiting for the others" I told her simply and she just chuckled "Silly why don't wait for them inside you're gonna get chilly out here"she told me and we both just made our way inside their house and in the living room the furnitures we're placed at the corner and it was replaced with bed sheets pillows and blankets.

"Guys Chaeyoung is here"Mina said and I saw Sana and Momo unnie coming down the stairs wearing their pajamas already, "Hey Chaeyoungie you're here early"Momo unnie said "Well I was outside waiting for the others but Mina saw me and invited me in" I told them laughing a bit.

"Why didn't you call us instead you could've just waited for them in here you know"Sana unnie said to me "That's what I told her"Mina said making her to the kitchen, "Mina's gonna cook dinner?" I asked them putting down my bag at the sofa that's placed in the corner.

"Tzuyu just messaged me they're outside already I'll just get them"Sana unnie said going out leaving me in the living room with Momo unnie.

"So how have you been Cub?"she asked me "Me? I'm getting better I think but there's still something missing" I told her sitting down on the bed sheets that are spread all over the floor, "Missing? What's missing?"she asked me "Me falling inlove" I told her smiling and she smiled back at me "You'll find that love soon Cub just wait for Mina"she told me laughing.

"Yah unnie!"I said and she laughed at me "What? She's single Chaeyoung and you said it yourself she's beyond your criteria she's perfect for you I'm not saying this because she's Sana's cousin and my bestfriend I'm saying this because I know it she's perfect for you"she told me seriously "I know it's just that I don't know unnie would she catch me if I fall?"I told her too seriously because what if right what if I do fall for her and she doesn't like me too that would really hurt me.

"I know Mina she isn't the type to hurt people but it also doesn't mean that she wouldn't like you because among all the people that wanted to court Mina back then in Japan you are gonna perfect for her too I've known you since we came here and I've seen you grow with us like a family and I know that you'd love her too think about it cub who knows"she said before standing up and greeting the others and I did the same as well greeting them.

"Where's Mina?"Nayeon unnie asked "She's in the kitchen cooking dinner"Sana unnie said and as if on cue we heard Mina shouting "Dinner's ready everyone"she said and we all made our way to the kitchen and we saw dishes different from what she cooked last time.

"Oh wow this all look delicious Minari" I said and she smiled at me and there go's my heart again, "You have to try it first and tell me what you guys think"she said and we all sat down and started eating and just like the first time I tasted her dishes it's really out of this world it's so delicious.

"Mhmm~"I hummed "Looks like Chaeyoung likes it she does that humming sound whenever she eats food she really likes"Dahyun said and we all continued eating and chatting about different things.

Chapter 25 out now! Another late update but don't worry everyone I'm making time to update daily so stay tuned! Enjoy Chapter 25!❤️