Chapter 80

Mina's POV

I woke up not feeling the warmth of Chaeyoung beside so I sat up rubbed my eyes adjusting to the light and when I was about to stand up I felt some stinging down there it felt like it was being poked with needles and it hurts like hell.

"Oh just in time babe I just finished making breakfast." Chaeyoung said coming inside the room sitting in front of me smiling.

"Good morning babe." She greeted smiling and pecked my lips.

"Good morning~" I greeted her back and again she smiled.

"Does it hurt?" She asked and I nodded my head because it really hurts like hell.

"Aww I'm sorry~" She said and kissed my forehead while I just smiled at her.

"Take a bath first before we eat I'll help you get there." She said and I nodded then she helped me up wrapping the blanket around me.

"Call me when you're done okay?" She said and I nodded my head she then went out the bathroom and I looked at myself in the mirror and I was surprised to see my neck filled with marks.

"Is she a vampire?" I asked myself as I trace the marks on my neck and did my business took a bath though it still hurts but I managed to not fall, I'm good in balancing.

"Chaeyoungie!" I called Chaeyoung because she said when I'm done I should call her and in  less than a minute she came in with a towel so I wrapped it around me and she helped me get out the bathroom and I saw my clothes already placed on the bed.

"Go change and let's eat." She said turning around making me chuckle and so I got dressed and called her again.

"I'm finished let's go." I said and she held my hand helping me go down the stairs and was greeted by Ray barking and circling seeing us go down making me chuckle at his cuteness.

"Come to mommy Ray-chan~" I called him and he quickly went to me laid his back on the floor showing me his belly so I rubbed it since he likes it so much.

"Minari let's eat!" Chaeyoung from the kitchen so I picked up Ray and went to the kitchen.

"Put him there his food is ready." She said and I put Ray down to where his food is and he quickly dig into his food, he really enjoys food when Chaeyoung cooks for him because sometimes she cooks for him and sometimes he eats dog food.

"You enjoy food the most when daddy cooks the food for you." I mumbled patting his head and sat down on my chair to only see my plate with food already—such a sweet cub.

"He enjoys it because daddy cooks well." She said chuckling and I playfully rolled my eyes making her giggle and so we ate peacefully letting this comfortable silence engulf us.

"You just sit here and I will wash the dishes." She told me once I was sitting down on the couch with Ray on my lap. After a few minutes I felt someone hugging my side and their I saw Chaeyoung staring at me with those sparkles in her eyes like it's a whole galaxy that her eyes hold.

"I love you." She mumbled and pecked my lips making me smile.

"I love you more." I responded and we watched movies the whole morning before deciding to go out to take Ray for a walk.

"Ray fetch!" Chaeyoung mumbled and threw a stick while Ray ran to fetch it and when he came back his tail was wiggling and it's cute he and Chaeyoung just played running after each other playing fetch. When Chaeyoung stopped from running she looked at somewhere and I looked at where she was looking and I saw a man in a hoodie walking away.

"Babe is something wrong?" I asked her and she looked at me now smiling and shook her head and just continued playing with Ray until she got tired and went to me sweat running down her forehead.

"You're sweating." I said and she chuckled so I wiped her forehead and made her turned around wiped her back before placing the towel at her back.

"Let's go home?" She asked and I just nodded so we walked going back home with Ray on a leash that Chaeyoung is holding with her other hand while the other is holding is my hand.

"Go on and change your clothes you'll get sick I'll just cook dinner." I told her and she did as I told she went upstairs and entered our room while I go to the kitchen and started to cook dinner.

Ringgg~

I heard a phone ringing so I checked my phone that was on the counter and it wasn't mine so I followed where the ringing came and saw Chaeyoung's phone lighting up so I picked up.

"Chaeyoung-chan?" It's Dad, why did he call her?

"Dad it's Mina she's still taking a bath right now." I said.

"Oh is that so?" He asked and hummed as a response.

"Who's that babe?" I heard Chaeyoung spoke behind me so I faced her.

"It's Dad he's looking for you." I said and gave her phone back to her she greeted Dad with a smile but she turned around and walked away going to the couch I guess they're talking about something so I just shrugged it off and continued cooking.

"Mmm smells delicious." I heard Chaeyoung said hugging me from the back.

"Set the table I'm done we could eat now." I said and felt her nodded and kissed my cheeks before doing what I told her.

"And I'm right! You really make the best dishes." Chaeyoung mumbled before eating another spoonful making me chuckle at her cuteness but then I remembered how her face turned serious when Dad talked to her.

"Hey babe?" I called and she looked at me.

"What did you and Dad talked about? You looked serious earlier." I asked her and she just looked at me then smiled before shaking her head.

"It was just about business babe." She simply answered and I focused on my food again 'maybe it was really just business.'

Third person's POV

If you're curious of what they talked about here's some information from their conversation.

"We're right they're planning something again." Mina's Dad said as soon as Chaeyoung greeted him.

"How'd you know about that?" Chaeyoung asked as Mina's Dad said something again.

"You know what my family's company Chaeyoung-chan it's not hard for us to not know." Haru told her.

"Please take care and protect my daughter at all cost Chaeyoung I'm now trusting you with her." He said that brought a smile to Chaeyoung's lips as Mina's father finally gave her his trust and she's sure herself that she won't break it.

"You don't have to worry Dad you have my word that I'll do anything to protect her at all times." She responded while Mina's Dad hummed and bid goodbye to her and now after their dinner they both took a bath one at a time and now just laying down on the bed cuddling the older's face buried into her lovers neck snuggling closer feeling her warmth.

"Go to sleep now Minari." Chaeyoung said while the Japanese girl just hummed and hugged Chaeyoung snuggling closer closing her eyes as feeling sleepy as Chaeyoung is patting her back humming a song.

"I love you Mina." Chaeyoung mumbled kissed Mina's forehead as she looked at her lover to only see that the girl is already in her dreamland.

'I'm sorry I can't tell you yet, just trust me it's for your own good I love you so much'

Hey guys! Chapter 80 out now! We're nearing the end everyone but don't worry it's still a long way to go but we're getting there and after this I'll start with Hell In Heaven and I'm hoping you guys would support me and my second book just like here in You and Me.

What do you think are they planning now?

Oh and Happy 10k reads everyone! Wow yesterday we just reached 9 and now here we are on 10 I'm so thankful to you guys for supporting me and showing love to You and Me! Thank you so much everyone I love you all!❤️