Chapter 45

Mina's POV

I woke up when I heard my alarm ringing non-stop so I got up and turned it off and flopped on my bed again but then someone knocked really hard on my door and kept on shouting.

"Mitang wake up!"the person said and I think that's Momo she only has that kind of semi high pitched voice when shouting other than Sana.

"Wake up and get downstairs or I'll throw all your penguins got me? So wake up!"she said and knocked hard one last time then I heard nothing from outside my room anymore but that's just what I thought.

"Minaaa!!"it was Sana shouting from downstairs,see? Really loud I have no choice but to get up and go downstairs,when I got down there was no one at the living room so I went to the kitchen and saw them.

"What the heck is wrong you? Why did you knock at my door that loud you could've broke it!" I told Momo irritatedly, "Well if I didn't do that then Chaeyoung here would be waiting for you too long until you wake up"she said and I looked at who is she pertaining to and I saw Chaeyoung, I didn't see her there earlier.

"Good morning Minari~"she said smiling and there goes my heart beating too fast at early in the morning this is the SON CHAEYOUNG effect guys.

"G-good morning to you as well" I said and smiled at her too "What are you doing here this early?" I asked her "Well she said she wanted to take you to school"Chan said oh he's still here? "Yeah if you don't mind I'd like to take you to school"she said "Just take me to school? You're not gonna take me home?" I said jokingly "Of course I'll take you home"she said smiling "So should we take all of Mina's clothes out here so you can take her home already?"Sana said and what is she talking about?is she crazy?

"Why would you do that?" I asked her and she smiled at me "Because Chaeyoug's going to take you home?"she answered me but it's more like a question I don't know, "Yeah she is, here she's gonna take me home here" I told her and she laughed at me she didn't drink her normality medication again.

"Oh is that what she meant?"she said still laughing and I rolled my eyes she's teasing so early, "Wait me here I'll just change so we can go" I told Chaeyoung and she nodded her head smiling then I went up back to my room with a happy heart and wide smile, Chaeyoung at early in the morning today is the greatest morning for me.

After getting down taking a bath and dressing myself with an acmé de la vie t-shirt jeans and white shoes I went back downstairs and now they're in the living room.

"So should we go now?" I said and they looked at me "Yeah let's go"Sana said and we all went outside together "You slept here Channie?"I asked going out the door "Yeah I didn't wanna go home yesterday so I stayed here"he said and went inside his car then the other two greeted me goodbye first before going into their cars as well.

"You go in first Minari"Chaeyoung said opening the door for me again so I went in then she went to the drivers seat and fixed my seatbelt for me again "I guess I'll do this now everytime we're together"she said chuckling when she got back to her seat and me? I'm a blushing mess thinking that she'd do it think about it she'd do that to me every single time with just inches of space between us my heart would go crazy everytime.

"Y-yeah sure" I said looking at the window again when she drove off "Oh we're going to eat breakfast first you didn't eat earlier so we better go and eat before going to school"she said and I nodded at her we stayed in silence again but a comfortable one until we got to a cafe.

"Here we go"she said and quickly got out first opening the door for me and holding her hand out for me to take again and so I did take it gladly and smiled at her:

"Thank you"I said smiling at her too and we both proceeded inside the cafe she was the one to order our food while me I'm sitting here alone looking at her talking to the cashier for our orders,but this cashier girl is suspicious she's been looking at Chaeyoung with heart in her eyes,does she like Chaeyoung?well she can't because she's mine!—wait Mina! She's not yours yet—I don't care but she's still mine.

"Here you go Minari"Chaeyoung said placing our food on our table then I kissed her on the cheeks looking at th cashier with glaring eyes and smiled when I was facing Chaeyoung again.

"Thank you Chaengie~" I said smiling at her and we both ate our breakfast but while I was eating I saw a paper on the tray Chaeyoung brought to our table a moment ago so I took it and looked at it and I saw a number and lower part it said 'Call me xoxo' I bet this was from the cashier.

I guess Chaeyoung noticed I wasn't eating anymore and she spoke "Is there something wrong Minari?"she asked looking at me then she looked at the paper I was holding she took it and read it.

"I didn't notice this earlier"she said "The cashier put it there secretly obviously" I said and looked at the cashier girl and saw her looking at our way too and I glared at her but she just rolled her eyes at me,the nerve of this girl.

"Should we go now?"Chaeyoung asked and I looked at her and nodded my head so we both stood up but while walking I held her hand and looked at the cashier who's looking at us again then I smirking like I was saying 'she's already taken so back off' kind of smirk and she rolled her eyes again.

"Get in"Chaeyoung said and so I did when she got inside we drove to the university in silence and when we got there we saw our friends waiting for us at the parking lot.

"Hey guys what too—"Dahyun was talking but she stopped when I just went pass by them I'm really not in the mood again ugh! Why did I have to see that paper?! I'm now thinking things again! Ugh I hate this feeling that paper and cashier gave me.

I went to the garden and sat on the bench there leaned my back and closed my eyes feeling the wind,there's still more time before first sub starts I'll just stay here for a while.

"Hey what's wrong?"

Chapter 45 out now guys! I'm sorry for the late update again I was reading a story so I forgot to update I'm really sorry but I hope you enjoy this guys!❤️