Chapter 29

Mina's POV

After having lunch we all decided to go to Chang-won City in Gyeongsangnam province because they said that it's a place here in korea where you can see cherry blossoms as beautiful as the cherry blossoms in Japan and I was curious about it so I asked them if we could go and they said yes.

So now we're all here in Chang-won and I'm really awed with I'm seeing right now the cherry blossoms are so beautiful it's like I'm in Japan again.

"It feels like I'm in Japan again" I said looking around this beautiful view infront of me, "Let's go around in pairs guys"Nayeon said "You wanna be alone with Jeongyeon unnie again"Chaeyoung said teasing Nayeon "Yah! It's not like they don't wanna be alone with their partners"Nayeon answered "Oh so you and Jeongyeon unnie are partners?"Dahyun said joining Chaeyoung in teasing.

"Y-yah it's n-not like that"Nayeon said "Well the red tint in your cheeks says either way"Momo joined them "Mina your cousin is teasing me don't make her eat jokbal for a year"Nayeon told me and I looked at Momo like I was thinking about considering it.

"Let me think about that" I said acting like I was thinking "Yah Nayeon it wasn't just me who teased you"Momo said and we just laughed at her, "So If we're going by partners then it will be me and Daniel Nayeon and Jeongyeon Sana and Tzuyu Momo and Dahyun...."Jihyo then looked at me and Chaeyoung "And that leaves the two of you together"she continued smiling at me and Chaeyoung.

"You both okay with it right?"she asked us and we both just nodded then we all separated ways and now me and Chaeyoung are walking aroung looking at every stall we see with silence following us, I don't know how to start a conversation we barely know each other.

"So uh why didn't you take business administration for majoring?"Chaeyoung asked me breaking the silence "Oh I finished m-my business ad. in Japan so I decided to major arts here" I answered not trying to look at her, "How about you?why didn't you take majoring arts? Momo and Sana told me you like painting"I was the one to ask this time "It's because I'm an only child so I have to take my fathers place"she answered me "You aren't you an only child?"she asked again.

"No I have an older brother" I answered and she looked at me "If you have an older brother why didn't he take your fathers place?"she asked again "Well he wanted to pursue his dreams in being an athlete but my father tried many time convincing him to take his place but he really doesn't want to"I said still trying not to look at her.

"How about you don't you have any dreams?"she asked me again "Well I do but my family needs me more but my dream will always be my dream I can do both you know I can manage our business while pursuing my dream" I said with a smile on my face "Do you know how pretty you are when you smile?"she asked me that made me look at her but I quickly looked away as I feel my cheeks heat up and I can also feel my heartbeat it's fast again.

"I-i mean you uh um—"she tried saying but she's stuttering so I just decided to speak "It's okay Thank you"I said looking at her and smiling and she smiled at me too.

"Ice cream!"we both said in unison when we looked at our front and saw the ice cream truck "You like ice cream too?"she asked me "Ofcourse who wouldn't ice cream makes people feel better"I answered while we're making our way to the ice cream truck.

"Good afternoon ladies what can I get you?"the ice cream man asked us "Oh can I get mint chocolate flavor please" I said "And how about you miss?"he asked looking at Chaeyoung "I'll have strawberry flavor please"Chaeyoung said smiling so happily then the Ice cream man gave us our ice creams.

"So where did you grow up?"Chaeyoung asked me "Well I was born in San Antonio Texas but we moved to Kobe Japan when I was still a toddler" I told her "Then you must have an english name right?"she asked me and I nodded my head "So what's your english name?"she asked "It's Sharon" I told her "So if you put your english name with your name it's Myoui Sharon Mina"she said and I nodded my head smiling.

"I assume you already know other things about me right?"I asked her and she nodded "Yeah your cousins talk about you a lot"she said "Good things I hope" I said chuckling "Don't worry they always talk about you with admiration and their most sincere smiles they really treasure you a lot"she said and smiled at me "Well I treasure them too so much even tho I always scold them and I look this expression less but I love them wholeheartedly" I told her before biting my ice cream.

"You really love them so much do you?"she said and I nodded my head "They've been with me since we were little and even tho I'm always at my training in Japan they already here they didn't forget to support me and make me happy even from afar" I said smiling with my most sincere smile, "It's just your cousins but you already give your all for them what more if you found the right person for you"she said that made my heartbeat madly because I remembered what she said earlier this morning.

"W-well if I found the right person for me I'll give my all for that person because in love you'd really give and risk everything for the person you love I'm the type of person who is really quiet cold and expression less outside but on the inside I'm really soft and child like" I said and she looked at me before speaking "I can tell you really do look cold and expression less but I can tell you really are soft"she said smiling at me but then someone shove her that made her fall on the ground and groan in pain.

"Ouch!"she said and I quickly went to her and help her stand up "Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded her head but still groaning.

"Watch where you're going you loser"

Chapter 29 out now! I'm sorry for updating this late guys I had to finish school works earlier but I'll be updating chapters tonight so enjoy this tomorrow or to those who'll read it tonight enjoy!❤️