Chapter 41 (First date)

Mina's POV

After we got home I went straight to my room and laid down on my bed,after last night even after facing them earlier this morning I still can't sink in that she really wanted to try with me—someone like me I don't even trust myself of being enough for anyone so I was scared of falling in love many guys and girls were heads over heels and wanting to court me back in japan but I push them all away because I'm scared so scared to fall in love again but she—Chaeyoung she wanted to try but I'm still scared that if I fail to do so she'll leave and I don't wanna be left alone anymore but she said she'll never leave even if I fail to do so and she'll help me and I should trust her she told me to trust her and I will I'll trust her.

I was still in my thoughts when my phone ringed I looked at it and saw an unknown number messaged me.

Unknown:Hey Minari!

The message said and with the nickname I already know who it is so I changed the name before replying.

To My cub:Hey Chaeyoungie!

I replied and in a second after replying she quickly replied I chuckled at how fast she replied.

From My cub:Uh Minari I have something to ask

She replied and I was curious so I replied right away.

To My cub:Yeah sure ask away

I replied and waited for minutes before my phone dinged again telling me she replied already.

From My cub:Can we uhm you know go on a date?

She asked and I didn't reply to her fast because my heart is really beating so fast right now so I just called her.

"Chaeyoungie.." I said and there was silence between us before she spoke "S-so what do y-you say?"she asked me again stuttering and my heart is really crazy right now and I don't know what to do.

"If you don't w-want to it's okay"she said and I quickly answered "Yeah s-sure that would be great" I said smiling I know she won't see my smile and that's great because I don't want her to see me flustered.

"Great! I'll pick you up I'll be there in 20 minutes"she said and we bid goodbye after that I quickly took and a bath and dressed myself I only wore something comfortable but yet beautiful so I went with a white tropical dress and a white shoes to pair with it and the dress I'm wearing by the way is from Im designs it's one of my favourite.

After getting done I went down to the living and there I saw Sana and Momo at the living room watching so I sat beside them waiting for Chaeyoung.

"Ohh~you look nice where you going?"Momo asked me looking at me head to toe observing me "Going on a date perhaps?"Sana said looking at me as well smiling and I nodded my head at them smiling shyly.

"Awh no need to be shy Mitang we're full support on you two"Sana said "Thank you guys"I said  "So where is she?"Momo asked me "She said she'll be here in a 20 minutes she'll pick me up" I said and they nodded their heads then we heard a knock on the door it's Chaeyoung.

I went there and the two are behind me when I opened the door I saw Chan it was Chan knocking.

"Oh hi Channie what brings you here?" I asked him "I was supposed to ask you guys if we could hang out but it looks like Mina is going somewhere so...it's just going to be the three of us"he said chuckling and I punched his left arm that made him groan.

"That's hurts"he said "Serves you right" I said "What did I do?"he asked "Don't worry she's just flustered"Momo said and I looked at her I was about to speak to her but Sana interrupted.

"Looks like your date is here Mina"she said and I looked at where she is looking at and I saw Chaeyoung making her way to us and she's wearing a white acmé de la vie t-shirt paired with black track-pants and white sneakers.

"H-hi Mina"she said and I smiled at her "Hi" I said smiling at her "Hi Sana Momo unnie and Chan oppa"she said looking at my cousins smiling "Hey Chaeyoung"they said unison and waved at Chaeyoung.

"She better be home before midnight Chaeyoung"Chan said looking at Chaeyoung and I nudged his side making him groan "What? I was just kidding"he said chuckling "Don't listen to him cub just bring Mina to us safe home okay?"Sana told her and she nodded her head.

"I will Unnie's Oppa"she said smiling at them "We'll be going now guys" I said and held Chaeyoung's hand dragging her away "Have fun you guys!"the three shouted and we both just smiled at them before entering Chaeyoung's car.

"So where are we going?"I asked her when we drove off  "You'll know when we get there"she said chuckling a bit but there is still nervousness in her voice.

"Nervous?"I asked her and she nodded her head "Yeah this is my first having a date again after years"she said and I chuckled at what she said because we're the same "Don't worry it's my first time again too" I said chuckling and I heard her chuckling as well.

We fell into a deep silence but it was comfortable one I liked it.

"You look pretty today"she said and I looked at her and she's smiling "Just today?" I teased and she looked at me then looked away again when she saw me smiling at her, "Y-your beautiful everyday"she said still smiling and I looked at the window trying to hide my that is growing bigger.

"You look good today too and also everyday" I said smiling and she chuckled at me.

"We're here"she said and when we got down and saw the place my mouth hang open of what I'm seeing right now.

"Welcome to lotte world"

Chapter 41 out now! Enjoy with Chaeyoung and Mina on their first date!