Chapter 72 (Hawaii Trip pt.4)

Third person's POV

Everyone is now playing around the beach DahMo running after each other DanHyo and ChaeSoo playing beach volleyball SaTzu MiChaeng 2Yeon and JenLisa splashing water on each other.

Yeah that's how they have fun with each other not until their partners decide to just sit on the beach lounge chairs and just watch over their girls having fun playing and swimming and laughing over things they don't know.

"Do tops really just stay here and watch over their girls?" Tzuyu asked that made the rest of them laugh at her question.

"Apparently yes Tzuyu we do just stay here and watch over them." Lisa answered and once again they all laughed not until someone approached them.

"Hi handsome wanna go swim with me?" A girl asked looking at Daniel who shook his head.

"Aww what a bummer he doesn't wanna go swim with you, how about you cutie? Wanna get out of here and have a drink?" Another girl said and asked Chaeyoung who also shook her head.

"What a bummer for the two of you, I'm jessica what's your name?" The girl named Jessica asked looking at Tzuyu.

"None of your business." She savagely answered that made her friends stop themselves from laughing over how savage she is.

"Ahem ahem." Someone cleared their throats and they all looked behind to only see an angry Jihyo Mina and Sana looking at three girls who approached their lovers.

"Looks like three people here are in trouble." Dahyun said and Jisoo Lisa Jeongyeon chuckled.

"Someone's going to sleep on the couch tonight." Jeongyeon said looking at the angry girls who are looking at their lovers.

"Excuse me we were here first so just find someone else you can flirt with." Sunmi the girl who asked Chaeyoung for a drink said and Chaeyoung looked at Mina who is now looking expressionless while staring at the girl Sunmi.

"Excuse me that's my fiancé you're flirting with so why not just back off before I rip your skin apart from you." Mina coldly told Sunmi who is now scared but didn't even show a bit but Mina is too smart to not notice that. While Chaeyoung? She's surprised to what Mina called her as well as the others with her.

"You also miss I don't even know that name of back off from my girlfriend." Sana said looking at the girl who asked for Tzuyu's name.

"The name is Jessica honey." The girl named Jessica said while Sana rolled her eyes.

"I don't even care a bit so just back off before I turn you into honey."Sana savagely said that surprised everyone sitting with Tzuyu.

"You too missy get away from my boyfriend before I drag you out of here and bring you to hell." Jihyo said glaring at Krystal the girl who asked Daniel for a swim earlier.

"We'll back off if they give us their numbers." Sunmi said winking at the now scared for her life Chaeyoung.

"Why you son of a b—" Mina was about to attack the girl when Chaeyoung stood up and hugged her then looked at the girls who came to them.

"Sorry but I'm getting married to this beautiful hot and sexy girl here so would you please go now before she really rips your skin apart from you." Chaeyoung said still hugging and calming Mina down.

"Yeah we're all taken by these beautiful ladies here so get away from before it's too late." Daniel said now standing beside Jihyo and holding her hands.

"Just get away from us and never bother us again." Tzuyu said back hugging Sana.

"What about you four? Wanna come with us?" Jessica asked looking at the four not-in-trouble-yet-girls.

"Sorry but our beautiful hot and sexy girlfriends are over there already glaring at you." Jeongyeon said and pointed to where Nayeon Jennie Rosé and Momo are and true enough they are glaring at them which scared them to death because 7 girls are now glaring at them looking like ready to kill them any moment. They just left running away scared for their lives remembering 7 girls are looking at them like they're preys ready to be killed.

"You sit there and behave you got me Son Chaeyoung?" Mina said looking at Chaeyoung who quickly nodded her head already scared for her life.

"Yes ma'am!" She said saluting to Mina who smiled at her and pecked her lips before going back to where the others are.

"You two behave as well." Jihyo said and the two nodded looking at their lovers who followed Mina back to the others.

"Why is she so scary I'm so scared for my life now!" Chaeyoung whined looking at Mina already having fun with the others again.

"They're really possessive it scares me now to how Momo would be possessive basing on how her cousins were earlier." Dahyun said and the others nodded agreeing with her.
—————————
"Ladies let's go time to go!" Lisa once again yelled getting the attention of their lovers who are now making their way to them but stopped when 7 guys blocked their way.

"What is it with people bothering us today?" Jisoo said sighing and just looking at their girls.

"Hey ladies where you going?" A guy with big biceps asked looking Nayeon.

"None of your business." She answered walked away making the guys friends laugh at him.

"What about you sexy? Going home?" Another guy asked looking at Rosé.

"Yeah but to my girlfriend." She simply answered and just like Nayeon she also walked away from them.

"What's your name miss pretty?" A guy asked Jennie.

"Lalisa Manoban is the name of my girlfriend so back off if you don't wanna die early." She said also walking away from them.

"Before you speak if you don't know jokbal then move aside I'm going to where my girlfriend is." Momo said walked away before another guy would talk.

"Do you like tea?" Sana asked a guy that was about to speak.

"Ew no!" The guy answered her and she smiled before talking.

"Good! Now get away punk." She sternly said and walked away going to where her tea is—to Tzuyu.

"If your name is not Son Chaeyoung get away from me because I'm going to my fiancé called Son Chaeyoung." Mina said walked away went to Chaeyoung who is now carrying her bag and hugged her.

"Don't speak just move away because my much more handsome than you boyfriend is now waiting for me."
Jihyo quickly spoke before another guy could even speak and ask her non-sense questions.

"What is it with people bothering us today?" Jisoo repeated her question earlier while they were walking back to their van preparing to go back to the hotel.

"I don't know but let's get ready to get wasted tonight." Dahyun said and made a fist bump with Jeongyeon and Lisa.

"You guys drink while we eat and just watch you get drunk." Rosé said and Momo high-fived with her when she mention food—they're both food lover.

Hey guys! Chapter 72 out now! Another short chapter HAHAHAHAHA well it's because I'm sleepy now and I couldn't write because my eyes are slowly closing so yeah HAHAHA update for you all tomorrow Enjoy and Goodnight everyone!❤️✨