Chapter 93 (END)

5 months after Chaeyoung proposed

Third person's POV

It is now the most awaited day for the MiChaeng couple and yup you're right,
It's their wedding day the day they both waited for 5 months is now finally here after months of preparing for the wedding it's finally going to happen now and they both can't be much more happier now that they will both spend their entire lives together. They are now already at the church since Mina wanted a traditional wedding where her parents will take her to her soon to be wife while she's there at the altar waiting patiently waiting for her with her best man or should I best girls? HAHA.

Chaeyoung's POV

"I'm nervous what if she doesn't show up?" I mumbled as I rub my palms together earning a smack on the head by this three best girls here yup 'best girls' it means Dahyun Tzuyu and Jeongyeon they're my best girls while the other girls are with Mina, Jihyo unnie is her maid of honor while the rest are the brides maid.

"Idiot do you think she'll answer you with a 'yes' if she wouldn't show up here?" Tzuyu said about to smack my head again when Jeongyeon stopped her.

"Don't be nervous Chaeyoung,she'll show up you just wait because this wedding ain't starting yet." She said then one of the organizers came and told us that the bride is already here and it's about to start.

"I spoke too soon huh?" She said while I nodded and they made me look back in front when the music started playing.

(Play the song above)

You're my always
You're my forever
You're my reality

You're my sunshine
You're my best times
You're my anomaly

And I'd choose you
In a hundred lifetimes I'd choose you
In a hundred worlds I'd find you...

This first verse speaks for what is Mina to me she's my always, my forever, my reality, my sunshine, my best time and my anomaly in short she's my everything and just like in the lyrics I'd choose her over and over again even in our next lives—it's her that I'm always going to choose.

And I'd say, "I do"
For the rest of my life
With all that I have, I do
And I will
When the sky is falling
I promise you I'm all in
No turning back
Every day, every moment
Every breath you take...
I choose you

This is more than just a wedding
This is etched into eternity

With our union we will move mountains
We will live on our knees

This isn't just a wedding yeah it isn't because this is another chapter to the life we're going to live together now tomorrow and in the future with our kid/kids depends on how many she wants.

'Coz He'd choose us
In a hundred lifetimes
He'd choose us
In a hundred worlds he'd find us...

And we'd say, "We do"
For the rest of our lives
With all that we have we do
And we will
When the sky turns black and
He comes back
Riding on the clouds
Every day and every moment
Every breath we take
We'll choose You

As it said he'd still choose us for each other and I won't hesitate to say 'I do' over and over again if it means that it's Mina that I'm going to be no matter in what lifetime what world what circumstances I'd still choose her if she's the one he'll give to me and I won't get tired of choosing her.