Chapter 46

Third Person's POV

"Hey what's wrong?"the person said and Mina looked behind to see who it was and to her suprise it's not one of her friends,it was her cousin.

"Oh hey Chan"Mina said when she looked behind then her cousin sat beside her "What's wrong?"he asked his cousin who's looking at somewhere else then he heard Mina sighed.

"Starting it again?"he asked as he knew what the sigh meant and Mina nodded her head,aside from Momo and Sana of course Bang Chan knows about Mina's past even tho he was the first one to move to korea before the other two followed him,tho staying in korea he was still updated about his cousins life as Sana and Momo always updated him when they needed to talk to someone about Mina and that someone is specifically him.

"What made you?"he asked looking at his cousin "A paper"Mina simply said and he was confused then as if reading his mind Mina suddenly spoke "We were at a café me and Chaeyoung and this girl at the cashier kept looking at her with heart in her eyes then when Chaeyoung came back we started eating but I noticed a paper on the tray so I took and read it—there was a number there the girls number I suppose then at the bottom part of it written was 'call me xoxo'"Mina said and looked at her cousin who is smiling.

"What are you smiling at?"she asked confused as to why her cousin was smiling at her "Mina that's how love is you'd really feel jealous over things like that.."Bang Chan said and Mina leaned back on the bench and heaved a deep sigh before speaking "I know it's just that this is the first time I fell in love again after she left me and me and Chaeyoung just started dating but I'm already feeling like this....I'm already thinking low of myself..."Mina said then closed her eyes "And I just hate it when I get this feeling of thinking low of myself it—it makes me feel worthless you know?"Mina said chuckling but Bang Chan knows what's behind that chuckle it was the same that they heard from Mina a few years ago when she said that she was fine.

As the caring cousin that Bang Chan is he leaned back as well and put his left arm around Mina's shoulder before he spoke "Mina...you don't have to think low of yourself anymore it's not her you're dating it's Chaeyoung and from what I have heard from Sana and Momo,Chaeyoung's a good girl who doesn't feel attracted to anyone anymore once she's in love with someone....and she's in love Mina"he said smiling looking at Mina who is leaning her head on his shoulder.

"She's in love with you to be exact Mina"he said and caressed his cousin hair making her feel that he's saying this with sincerity "And from what I have known from checking her background,your parents would really like her for you too as much as we want her for you..."he said "You checked her background?"Mina asked him "Yeah,I wanted to know her better,tho I've heard many great things about her from Sana and Momo and the others who know her I still wanna check her background and she's perfect for you I tell you....but that's not the point here,the point here is that you have to trust her and you have to trust yourself don't let anyone make you feel that way again don't let them make you think low of yourself.."he said and sat straight and faced Mina properly and held her both shoulders.

"Don't let them make you feel that way and make you think low of yourself because You're Myoui Sharon Mina...you're a Myoui that is fearless,bold,brave and respected by others...but you're also Mina who is soft,loving,caring and you're true to yourself so don't you ever let them ever ever make you feel that way got me?"he asked finishing his sentence and Mina nodded before hugging him.

"Other than Momo and Sana you're really the best cousin Channie...and I'm thankful you're my cousin"Mina said hugging Chan and he just smiled at her then Mina looked up to him "You're group is right there waiting for you" she said when she saw Bang Chan's friends at the entrance of the garden then he looked at the direction and smiled seeing his friends.

"That means I have to go now and take care of those kids"he said chuckling and Mina smiled at him "You go now I'll be fine here I'll just let time past for a while"Mina said and Bang Chan nodded his head and made his way to his friends,Mina leaned at the bench again and closed her eyes.

While Bang Chan went to his friends he saw his two other cousins along with their friends coming their way so he greeted them.

"Hey girls!"he said and bowed to them followed by his other friends and the girls did the same "Hey have you seen Mina? We've been looking for her everywhere"Sana said worried is evident in her tone then Bang Chan pointed at the garden and the girls looked and saw Mina with her eyes closed leaning on the bench.

"So what did she tell you?"Momo asked as she and Sana knows that Mina would open up if not to the two japanese it would be Chan who she would open up about what's bothering her.

"It's starting to get to her again"he said looking at his cousin with a smile that says he's worried for his cousin "What made her?"Sana asked him so he pulled the two away and told them what Mina told him and the other two looked at Mina then to Chaeyoung who's looking at Mina.

"She's really in love again now"Momo said smiling looking at Mina then back to Chaeyoung "Yeah and with someone we really trust that would take care of her heart as well and not just her taking care of the other"Sana said smiling as well "But you have to tell Chaeyoung so she could personally talk to Mina and help her"Bang Chan said looking at his two cousins infront of him and they both nodded.

"We will don't worry"they both said in unison then they heard the bell rang indicating classes will start soon "You guys go now I'll be heading as well"Bang Chan said and three of them bid farewell to each other before going back to their friends.

"Let's go" Sana said and clung her arms to Tzuyu's "But how about your cousin?Mina?"Tzuyu asked as they started to walk to their building "She's already heading to our building don't worry"Sana answered assuring Tzuyu and the others.

"Oh Chaeyoung we have to talk later"Momo said and Chaeyoung nodded her head in confusion.

Hey guys Chapter 46 out now! I'm sorry for the late update again I was busy today there were a lot things needed to be done for school but I hope you guys enjoy!

Oh and we're almost at 2k reads already! Advanced congrats to us guys we just reached a thousand and now on our way to 2k I'm really thankful for the love and support you're showing to me and the story guys I hope you guys stay with me and with my other upcoming stories! I sincerely love you guys❤️