xxxiv.

There's not much that I know about, I'm pretty rubbish at a lot of things; what I do know, though, is that when someone knocks on your door repeatedly until you answer it, and when you do they've got the biggest grin on their face that you've ever seen -- it's bound to be something absolutely wonderful. If that wasn't what Luke was hinting at then I don't think I know anything at all.

"Guess who's not going to feel guilty if they kiss someone right now?" Luke smirked, shutting my front door behind him and standing in front of me.

"A single Luke?" I felt his arms wrap around my neck, mine going around his waist. He was warm, which I was grateful for because I was currently freezing.

Pulling away, Luke looked down to me. "A single Luke, and a single Michelle -- who, by the way, shouldn't be," a small, ghost of a frown played at his lips as he finished.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Though I already had the idea.

"It means it sucks that I have to be a nice person and wait to make you not single," his face fell into a frown.

Legs falling over his lap on the living room couch, I was now feeling the warmth of his arms still wrapped around me and the rest of his body. "I'm sure you won't have to wait that long," I giggled.

"Two days is a lot," he pouted. I almost scoffed -- two days was nothing. Not that I was complaining.

"So you're only waiting two days? Not even two days and three hours?" I teased, poking at his arm.

Over dramatically, Luke whined, "Two days and three hours not being able to make out with you as your boyfriend might kill me."

"Eh, I'll take the chance," I rolled my eyes, scooting closer to him to let him know that it was joke.

"I won't," he grinned. Moving closer so his nose brushed against mine, his breath was felt against my skin, "but I'm still going to kiss you a lot for the next two days."

Our lips moved together, slowly but eagerly as we both smiled and laughed against each other. We could do this without any hesitation now; his hand ghosting over my cheek to pull me closer (as of that was possible) and my arms meeting behind his neck.

"So, that won't take any getting used to," Luke shook his head and pulled away with a laugh, then had a different kind of smile appear, "I want to go to the cliff."

"I'll make sure not to fall asleep this time," I joked, leaning my head into his neck. I felt him try and lean his head on mine the best he could.

"No, please do that again. It was adorable," a laugh vibrated through his chest.

"As long as you can actually include more The 1975 during this, I'm okay with it."

"I forgot about your love for that band," he looked at me with a sheepish smile, but kissed the top of my head in hopes of me not going sarcastic on him.

"I'm kind of offended." I reached my hand over my heart and scoff, but I think I ruined the act when I started giggling.

"There's a possibility I could make it up to you."

I hummed, "I wonder how."

I watched him simply shrug, "Wait two days." After moving me off his lap and standing up, Luke pulled me up with him, immediately grabbing my hand and smiling down at me in content. I did the same.

"I like the fact that I can be literally centimeters away from you and not feel attacked by the smell of cigarettes," I laughed at the words, which was quite stupid because it wasn't something to be so proud of someone for -- not smelling like they were going to die by the age of thirty, I'm sure that's a normal part of life for people. And it's not like he was one of those annoying chain smokers, Luke only told me he had anxiety issues and he was stressed out a lot, so whenever those became a lot to handle, his little 'escape from the real world,' as he put it before, was to smoke.