Chapter 6

Niora Johnson~

After I got food for Stevy and Yasmine, I took Yasmine home, and tried not to curiously watch her go behind the apartment building to whoever knows where. I wonder if she's homeless and she sleeps behind the apartments or something. No offense, but she smelled too good and looked too good, unless she just really knows how to take care of herself. I had caught a glimpse of her mom, she seemed pretty well off, but a parent is not a representation of a child at all. Or what they go through.

"Stevy, look to see where she's going," I told my cousin, and she reached out her little neck as I pulled as close up on the curb as I could.

"She's climbing up to...a window," Stevy said in a confused tone. "Maybe she snuck out," she concluded. "Yeah probably, her mom was prolly pissed earlier," I commented.

"What happened earlier?" Stevy asked curiously.

"Don't worry about it," I said murmured, looking at the apartment building one last time before leaving. "Did you see any of those girls today?"

"No," Stevy replied immediately.

I hit the steering wheel, accidentally blowing the horn. "Stevy, you have people that care for you. Fuck your pride, or fuck you thinking you don't need people by your side. I just wanna make sure you're aight," I told her.

"You are suchhh a hypocrite, Niora," Stevy rolled her eyes. "No Mom, you think you're all hard, always getting into trouble, driving without a license, thinks everybody fears you. But guess what: Doing all of that only shows how weak you are. You don't know how to be yourself," Stevy folded her arms.

"Nobody tells me to drive you to games and watch you from afar, or to pick you up after school and occasionally get you something to eat. To ask how your day is, to be your friend. To be nice to you-

"Well then don't! Since I'm so bothersome!" Stevy cut in.

"-but I care about you Stevy and I'm willing to do all of that. I got my shit handled. I don't talk to you about my shit because we are not at the same level in life, Stevy," I told her sternly.

I don't let words hurt me, and I know that by the time she gets out of this car she will have regretted saying it. I've learned what to respond to.

"Just cause I'm younger everybody treats me like I'm stupid. Is it cause I'm in ninth grade that you're treating me like this or is it cause I'm younger. Or maybe it's cause I have both of my parents and a happy family," Stevy shouted.

"Stevy, I will push you out of this car," I yelled at her, feeling my anger begin to shake my body.

She truly looked terrified and I quieted down.

I had never let her see angry me.

Maybe now she understands why I should be feared too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I woke up immediately wondering if Yasmine would be at our school. Then I grew sad thinking about how we would both be leaving there anyways, going off to our separate high schools in a matter of days. Like a childhood crush during summer camp.

Maybe if we both kept getting in trouble...nahh.

I sat up straighter, "Why do I care about this lil girl," I murmured sleepily.

My dad opened my bedroom door after knocking, peeping his head in with a bright smile.

"Good morning twin, no breakfast in bed today. We gon stop by McDonalds, ight?" my dad said.

"Ight."

"I found me a little date for the weekend too," he smirked.

"Dad, no, ew," I covered my eyes.

"The tightest pussy in the land I heard," he winked.

"Dad, someone had to have put you on," I cackled.

"See, that's why you sound like an evil witch," he laughed back.

"Bet I get more girls than you wit my evil witch laugh," I laughed back, getting out of bed.

"Mhm, you gotta bring a chick home some time," he joked, and closed my bedroom door. My dad was the chillest dude ever, he was truly a vibe. He let me get away with a lot of shit I'm sure Mom wouldn't let me. I saddened as I picked out my clothes for the day. Mom. A woman I had never met. Unless you count probably screaming my way out of her bloody vagina.

I sighed, and got into the shower. I could already tell today was gonna be somber. Yesterday Stevy and I had left each other's presence on a bad note. I thought she would have seen my way of things by the time I dropped her off but no...she wanted to be the stubborn teenager we both were at times. And then I just had a feeling Yasmine wouldn't be here today. And now here I am thinking about Mom.

I finished my shower, got dressed, and headed out the door with my dad. His time was correct today and I wondered if the next time I saw Yasmine if I should get her number or not. I mean...I had completely misjudged her at school, and not because she had changed the way she dressed. Or even her annoyingly trying to get a shot with my cousin. It was just something about her that fit so perfectly with me. Like crazy and ruthless meeting.

I really didn't want to lose her, maybe we can start hanging out soon so we won't stop being friends by the time we have to go our separate ways. I really hope Mrs. Longhorn talked to Miss Teenie (if Miss Teenie wasn't in a coma) about not pressing charges against Yasmine.

I had never dated a stud before. Yasmine totally is a stud. I've dated stems, but I don't really like those anymore. But Yasmine turns me on sooo badly, like the first time I saw a dominatrix, or the first time I learned I had a hickey fetish. And also a fat butt fetish at that. She was just like walking sex, and she didn't even have to try. It was truly her presence and her aura that turned me on, and her personality was the cherry on the top.

Before I knew it, I was at our school with my breakfast in a brown bag wafting out goodness and I hoped like hell Yasmine was here. "Bye dad," I smiled. "Bye twin," he waved. As I got out the car with my backpack and phone in hand, I realized how weak my legs were and how wet I had gotten thinking about Yasmine. I was glad I was wearing black pants, because she was the only thing on my mind today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote❤️
Comment🥰
Hey ghost readers💀