Chapter 15

Yasmine Wood~

Dang Niora not giving me a ride home. After class, Chastine found me and we played iMessage games as we walked dangerously down the halls with our heads in our phones. After we walked to my next class I was in a better mood and I saw Stevy running up to me.

She leaned over close to my ear. "I saw the way you were looking at me in the car, and I know my cousin warned you to stay away from me but...." her breath wafted to my nose, "I'm wet, Daddy."

I gave Chastine a smirk, "Be right back, Chastine." Chastine looked at me and Stevy, "Nahh, I think you gon be more than a minute. I'll leave y'all two to it," she chuckled. She headed off to her class and Stevy and I found our way to the girl's bathroom.

I was about to push her against the wall and bring that pussy up to daddy and arch that back but she beat me to it. Chastine pinned me against the tile and started giving me hickeys from beneath my breasts to just above my lips. If you get what I mean. 😏

"Stevy," I moaned lightly.

This wasn't what I had planned. Remember she was wet..

She stuck her fingers into my underwear and fingered me slowly. I was helpless against the wall and I hoped no one walked in. "Alright, let's get to class," I said in a breathy voice once she her fingers had ran out of gas.

"Niora did say you were submissive," she said in an odd tone and left without saying anything else.

I stood there at the bathroom entrance watching her walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote❤️
Comment🥰
Hey ghost readers💀