Chapter 22

Niora Johnson~

Two weeks passed by and then it was time for me to go to Arizona. My father had helped me convince the doctor that I was too sick to go to school so I sent in my absence. I couldn't face Yasmine nor Stevy. Stevy took Uber's now. I muted my notifications now and blocked everyone. I only talked to my father.

I now looked out the window as my dad drove me to the airport, all of my schoolwork in its own separate suitcase. In total, I had five baggages of luggage.

"Ready to go meet her?" he asked as we pulled up to the airport. "You can't come with me?" I asked last minute, looking up at him with hopeful eyes. "NeeNee, I don't have a ticket and you'll do fine," he smiled over at me. "Any problems, you call me first. We don't call 911 round here," he told me sternly, "or in Arizona. Understood?"

"Yes sir," I answered robotically.

I held him close. "Are you gonna walk me in or do I have to act grown and walk in by myself?"

"Imma walk you in, lil girl," he rolled his eyes.

He parked the car in a Tow Zone and got out, flipping his sunglasses down and opening my door for me. I blushed because I knew he'd probably be the only person who would ever do that for me. He got out my luggage and we made our slow journey to where they'd get all my information and where I'd wait for my flight. "I'll go through here with you, go back and park the car, and then I'll wait with you until your flight."

"You're calling into work late?" I asked and he looked away, "It's fine, you're my daughter."

I had never boarded a plane before or really been into an airport. It was like in the movies.

Hours went by and then it was time for my flight. My dad was just coming back over from using the bathroom and he offered me a cup of coffee. "Remember, enjoy yourself," he told me. "I'll try," I breathed out. He walked me as far as he could and then I was getting on my first ever plane, trying to forget about Yasmine and all the betrayal I felt in my single heart.

She was poison ever since I kissed her.

I found my seat, the pilot talked, I closed my eyes, and let Post Malone drown my heart into sorrow. Circles, Better Now, and so on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote❤️
Comment🥰
This a short chapter cause I don't know a lot about airports plus it's not really important what happens on the plane 😂