Chapter 11

Yasmine Wood~

Today felt like getting ready to be executed. And I don't know how that feels. I got dressed real nice and took a picture for Niora where I might have accidentally let a pussy and a titty slip out on accident. My bad, Daddy. I just know that should improve her day.

I tell myself that after this, that I'll find me a nice little fem and friends and I'll forget about Niora, because honestly, she's too dangerous to be around.

If she was a nigga I'd wanna have all her kids, and she isn't and I still want to..

But we both have complicated lives. She can't get over a mother she never met, so much so that's she's been to a mental hospital because of this, and I have such uncaring and unloving parents that I'm always ready to insert my own violence upon anyone.

"Get up!" DeShonn yelled.

I was already up though, still texting Niora. Kaylley and DeShonn actually liked NeeNee when they accidentally met her while she was practice climbing up and down my window and honestly...them liking her is what scares me the most.

NeeNee told me she would drive me to school today. She finally opened up to me about what she did last year. And honestly...I can't look at her the same way. I mean, yea, I see her as the same girl, but that shows me also how much I don't know her. And that she's capable of anything. One day she could decide to kidnap me and kill me in the woods for all I know.

Kaylley and DeShonn probably wouldn't notice, and then when they did...would they care?

I went down for breakfast, suffered through my biscuit, and went outside to see NeeNee waiting for me. I got into the car, immediately handed McDonalds. "Ight, so...like you sure you wanna be late on yo first day back? You can just drop me off on da corner and I can be late-

"No, no, no, I'm dropping you off. Period. Plus it's too hot outside anyways, yo edges gon swim away and then ima have to come right back to ya crib cause I bet yeen bring ya edge control wit ya, huh?"

I looked away with fake anger, "How'd ya know?"

"Cause I know my ba...cause I know you," she smiled.

I tried to hide my smile too.

"Thanks for the food," I said quietly.

I realized with shock it had been awhile since I had done anything quietly. NeeNee always kept me loud if you know what I mean.😏

"So, what we gon do when we get to school?"

"Ewww, you sound like a stereotypical parent," I laughed. "Good thing neither of us have those," NeeNee laughed.

I sighed with a laugh, "Ight. Ima be on my best behavior. Ima make some friends, ignore the stares and ima stay single."

NeeNee turned to me and grabbed my face, "Single?" she said with fake anger. Then her face melted into a smile, "Betta stay that way." I smiled back over at her and allowed myself to kiss her just once more.

The car behind us honked, and NeeNee chuckled to herself as she pulled into the parking lot of my school. "At least I get to see you after school everyday for a guarantee. You know, unless you're sick one day or sumin," she said with a hopeful tone.

"True. Where does Stevy wonder around? I'll keep her safe," I promised Niora.

"I don't know, since y'all in different grades it might be hard to catch up with her. Don't ask around for her though, don't mess up your high school days cause of my cousin. Somebody might be a little salty they got they ass beat, so lemme handle that," Niora told me.

"I appreciate you doing this for my cousin. When y'all come in the afternoon, I'll just make sure to ask her which classes she has and who's she's friends with."

Niora gave me a peck on the cheek and I left the car with my backpack and phone, feeling slightly guilty that in my mind I was already moving on to Niora's cousin.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, then looked back and offered her a wave at the end of the parking lot. I've done quite a few bad things, but I don't think I'll be able to forgive myself for this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote❤️
Comment🥰
Hey ghost readers💀