Chapter 10

Niora Johnson~

The weekend rushed by in a blur, and then Yassy and I made up our last day together and she learned that she would be starting regular school on Tuesday but making up her extra day on Saturday at her school as well. I woke up sad and replaying the sadness in her face when she was about to walk out her room on Friday.

The feelings we had for each other were like soul mates, but we masked it with friendship. Both of us were too pussy to admit this aloud.

I didn't wait for my dad to come in the room today. I was already done by the time he came in and sad. He already knew why, I couldn't keep my mouth shut about Yasmine. Maybe seeing how mad and distressed I was would actually make him move into Lilack Spring's attendance zone.

I doubted it though.

"Ready for your first day of school kiddo?"

"Not really," I sighed heavily, "Can't I be homeschooled?" I whined, falling against his chest. He rubbed my back in a caring manner, "No, my baby. Love hurts a soul, but you gotta get through it."

I frowned looking up at him, "Love- But I-

"Breakfast will be ready in ten," he told me, and made his way downstairs.

He never made breakfast at home, I smiled softly. "Thanks Dad," I whispered after him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote❤️
Comment🥰
Hey ghost readers💀