Chapter 25

Yasmine Wood~

"You're not walking me to class, Ashelynne. I'm a big girl," I told her. She took my things from me and I crossed my arms across my chest. "Give me my shit fo I beat yo ass," I told her in a deep voice. "Girl, what is you tryna be? A man?" She held my stuff over her head, "Yeen gettin it until you tell  me where yo class at."

I looked around. "Where da teacher at? Somebody gon have to hold me back," I said through gritted teeth. I decided I'd give her a fake room number. She was new here anyways, and I always saw people standing by this one supply closet. True, it was locked, but I could take advantage of her and beat her ass and get my shit back.

I started walking in a different direction with my arms still crossed, trying to stay angry as I thought about how I was gonna beat her ass. "Bet not be tryna trick me either," Ashelynne murmured. She put my backpack on her back and held my binder in her arm along with her stuff. I rolled my eyes and we started walking up to the supply closet. I whipped around and threw a punch at her. She dropped my shit and threw a punch to my chin.

I ignored it but my body didn't. That shit hurt. I threw a punch to her breast, then a kick to her stomach. She doubled over but grabbed my leg and made me fall on my back. She quickly shuffled on top of me like a zombie and I began kicking up at her. She didn't have a choice but to grab my feet and I started throwing punches at any skin my hands could reach.  I pulled myself from underneath her, ignoring the audience we were gaining and started punching in her face.

She grabbed my arm and pulled it back. I tried to keep punching with the other arm but although her nose was bleeding, my arm was hurting more. I tried to twist but she kept holding my arm the other way. I started crying, blinking quickly and I tried to twist but every time I moved and she pulled made the feeling worse. "Stop, stop!" I started screaming.

I tried to use my other arm to pry off her grip but she was just too damn good. "Fuck you, Ashelynne."

She let go abruptly and I fell on the ground with a pounding shoulder and elbow. "Nine o'clock sound good to you?" she asked, pulling out her vape pod and casually walking away.

No adults came and I picked myself up, too angry to feel embarrassment. Fuck school, I'm out of this bitch by tomorrow. Bet my ass will transfer to Lilackview or back to Orange Burrows School.

I grabbed my shit and headed underneath the stairs. I stayed there the whole day, too angry to even think of a plan but knowing I'd have one before school tomorrow.

You got ideas, Ashelynne? Well so do I.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote❤️
Comment sumin cool about urself🥰
(200 views or votes on the last chapter of this for a sequel to this book...once I write da last chapter 👌🏽)