5 minutes more

April 20, 20XXTuesday pt

April 20, 20XX
Tuesday pt. II

The planetarium.

That's where Taehyung took me.

As it came into view, my eyes widen.

Wow, it's huge!

Taehyung parks along the front where no other cars seem to be.

"Is it open?" I look at him, worried that we wouldn't be able to go in at all. 

Taehyung smiles, one that reaches his eyes. "Yeah, it's open all the time."

I smile back with relief.

 Quickly getting out of the car, I wait for Taehyung to walk over and take the lead.

I'm shocked to find that nobody was inside, not even staff.

I was wondering how they even made money to keep supporting the place when I saw Taehyung walk over to a tiny box and dig out his wallet from his pocket.

My eyes catch the sign with the admission prices next to it.

"They trust people to just pay," he explains.

I quirk an eyebrow up. "Do people really?"

Taehyung shrugs, "I do."

I tilt my head, smiling. 

Of course.

Taehyung turns around and leads the way again, this time stretching his hand out for me. "Can I?"

I don't hesitate to place my hand in his. He wraps his around mine tightly.

It catches me by surprise when I compare the feeling to Sungjae's.

Do I really view him as someone who can take his spot?

"Watch this," Taehyung's eyes twinkle as he steps into the hallway.

Immediately, the walls starts to illuminate, the purple glow bouncing off of Taehyung's face as the galaxy surrounds us.

I giggle in excitement while looking at all the stars.

Taehyung tugs me along , probably more excited for me to see the main attraction, yet I was this fascinated by the little attraction.

When I look forward, I stare into straight nothingness.

"Wait!" I tug on his hand, but he playfully jerks me forward into the pitch black room, the room a shade darker than black.

I gasp when I take a step, getting dizzy and falling towards the floor.

Taehyung chuckles and grabs my arms.

"Holy- I thought we fell into a black hole."

He shakes his head, still chuckling, "We won't fall and even if we did, I'd have you."