CHAPTER|3•

Y/N's POV

I woke up and found myself on the living room couch, my body aches alot and I can't barely moved.

There's bruises on my legs that it really hurts whenever I moved my legs, I whimp in pain.

"Why does this hurts alot?" I mumbled as I slowly stood up. I heard Taehyung coming downstairs.

He looked at me in a cold expression "Don't try to stand up, it might hurt you again" he said.

"No, I'll cook breakfast for you" I insisted but he glared at me "Okay" I said and sat down.

I was just looking at him as he prepared his foods, he's so handsome whenever he doesn't look at me well I mean he's always but there's just difference.

Today is Sunday and it's Taehyung day off, I'm glad that he is again resting. We sometimes visit his parents or my parents every Sunday but I don't know if we're going to visit right now.

"You should massage your legs instead of staring at me" he suddenly spoked, I quickly looked away and I can feel my blood rushing through my cheeks.

Fuck that was so embarassing! "S-Sorry" I mumbled and he suddenly approach me.

He look deeply into my eyes and smirk "Stand up" he said something but I didn't hear it clearly cause I was busy looking at his handsome face.

"Huh?" I asked, he rolled his eyes and he suddenly held me in a bridal style.

My heart started to beat fast, shit am I going to die right now?!! I can feel my cheeks burning!!

"You should pay attention sometimes, useless women" he said and walk through the kitchen, why does he keep on calling me useless women?! I cook, I clean, I do the dishes, I buy foods for him, I do his paperworks, and I even have a guts to love him eventhough he hurts me alot.

He let me sat on the chair opposite him, we started eating the foods he cooked. He really cooks good than me and it's unfair.

"Eomma wanted us to visit her so clean yourself after eating" he said while checking his phone " And also don't forget to cover your bruises, its too obvious" he added.

He actually warned me not to tell anyone about what he treated me at home and I also don't want to tell someone cause I don't want a messed.

After eating our breakfast I take a bath and change in a brown trousers and a tuck in white polo shirt, I tied my hair in a ponytail.

I went downstairs and saw Taehyung in a formal attire, he really looks handsome everyday.

I followed him out of the house and we slid inside his car, he started the engine and drove off to his parents house.

It was a long and peaceful ride, we arrive at his parents house. We went out of his car and he grab my hand, an unknown electric travelled around my body.

"Don't you ever talk about what's going on at home" he whispered coldly as we went inside the mansion.

The maids greet as but as they expected Taehyung didn't greet so I greet them with a warm smile, his mother and father came downstairs.

"Taehyung! I'm glad you visited us" his mother said with a warm smile.

"How's business and married life, Taehyung?" His father asked coldly, Taehyung really looks like his father.

"It's fine dad, I'm having fun being a Good husband" he said, Good husband? That's a big word.

"How about you Y/N? How are you?" His father asked with a grin.

Taehyung tightened his grip "I-Im fine Sir" I responded with a fake smile.

"That's good, come and join us you two" his mother exclaimed.

We followed them to the dinning area "Come and let's have lunch" his mother invited us and we sat.

I just put pasta and apple because I'm still full, I also control myself when it comes to foods.

"Oh? Y/N-ssi why aren't you eating lots of it?" His mother ask in worried tone

I chuckled " I'm-"

"Are you sick? Don't tell me you're- Oh my God! Are you pregnant y/n?!" His mother exclaimed and Taehyung's eyes widened, he's so cute.

I chuckled "No I'm not, I'm just kinda full so I'll just eat pasta and apple" I explained to them.

His mother pouted "Taehyung-ssi, Y/N-ssi when will you two give us a grand child? We're getting old, we want to see our grand children before we die" Mrs. Kim remarked, I also wanted to have a child!

"Eomma, we're not yet ready for kids" Taehyung replied to his mom.

"Taehyung-ssi please-"

"Eomma! I'm busy! I have no time for kids, if you want to have grand child then wait for 10 years!" Taehyung shouted and walkout.

What an unrespectful son?! He should have not yelled to his mother like that, she just wanted a grand child.

"I'm sorry for what happened Mrs. Kim, I'll go talk to Taehyung" I said and Respectfully bow.

I followed Taehyung out and saw him massaging his nose bridge "Taehyung? Why did shouted like that to your mother?" I said.

"Why do you care?!" He shouted.

"Because I'm your wife and I also treat them like my own parents, she is just asking for a grand child" I remarked, he looked at me as his eyes were burning in anger.

"HEY! WE'RE JUST MARRIED BECAUSE OF YOUR FATHER'S DAMN BUSINESS AND DON'T YOU EVER CALL YOURSELF MY WIFE CAUSE YOU WILL NEVER BE MY WIFE!!" He yelled.

"IF EVER I WANTED A CHILD, YOU'LL NEVER BE THE MOTHER!" He yelled again.

I feel like my heart just crack and I started to tear again, my mind was blank. I just wanted to cry all day, I run out the gate.

I just run and run, I don't know where I am going but I'll make sure I won't see his face. I don't care if I get lost atleast I escape from that man!

I was about to cross the roads but a car nearly bumped me luckily it stopped, A familiar figure went out the car.

"Y/N??" It was Jimin's voice, I quickly run to him and hug him tightly.

I don't care if it looks weird for him that I hug him but I just wanted hug and shoulder to cry on! I wish I never fell for that damn Bastard!