CHAPTER|10•

(1 week later)

Y/N's POV:

"TAEHYUNG CATCH THE BALL!!" I screamed as the ball was pass to us, he immediately ran to catch the ball but he was to slow so he didn't catch it.

"We won!!!" Kate cheered together with her team mates.

"Why are you so slow!!??" I blurted to Taehyung, Aish! We've been defeated for almost five times because of Taehyung!

Taehyung chuckled "it was just a game, Y/N" he replied and continued laughing.

It's been a week since me and Taehyung took a vacation here in Hawaii, we have few friends who are also having vacation here including Kate and her friends. Me and Taehyung started to get along well, we don't fight nor have a serious talk. He always jokes around and make funny faces that really makes me laugh, day by day I keep calling deeper and deeper to him. Did he also feel the same way?

My tummy started to make weird noises again which means I'm hungry, I tapped Taehyungs shoulder to get his attention.

"Can we buy some foods? I'm kinda hungry" I remarked and he nod.

"Sure let's go!" He replied.

We went to a small canteen that has lots of snacks! I took three junk foods and one soft drinks and I brought it to the cashier, I actually don't need to pay for the foods cause Taehyung actually own this whole island and the restaurants, canteen, hotels but I preferred paying.

"Why are you always hungry? Are you pregnant or something?" He spoke.

I laughed hard as I heard the word pregnant
"How can I be pregnant if I'm still a virgin?" I replied and continued laughing.

"We never know, you might have spend a night in a guys room without telling me" he said as he pouted, aww why is he so cute!!!??

I squeeze his cheeks "why would I do that? I'm a married person you idiot" I said and release his cheeks.

"You better not do it Mrs. Kim or I'll chopped your legs off" he joked, well Taehyung call's me Mrs. Kim but I know it was just a joke.

"I won't ever do it, cause I'm scared that you might CHOPPED my legs off" I emphasizes the word chopped and went to an empty table after I paid all the foods I bought.

Taehyung sat opposite me and started staring at me, I can feel the butterflies in my stomach but I manage to stopped it.

"Are you really sure that you're still a virgin?" He asked out of the blue making me to choke.

"Woah, becareful! Don't eat to much so you won't choked" he said as he handed me the soft drink.

As I was recovered I replied "You should not ask that question out of the blue"

He chuckled "okay I'm sorry, but I'm really serious. You're still a virgin?" He asked again.

"Yes, why?" I replied shortly, I know it's a private question for me but since Taehyung is my husband and I trust him, he needs to know it.

"Nothing I'm just asking" he replied, I just nod in response.

I keep on eating my food while scanning all the area, it's still early and the people were happily swimming at the sea while the others were just taking pictures and having sunbathing.

"Hey, let's have a bon fire party tonight!" Taehyung exclaimed, bon fire party tonight? That would be great!!!

"Sure!! Let's invite Kate and her friends!" I blurted and was about to stood up to invite Kate and her friends but Taehyung stopped me by grabbing my wrist.

"What? Let's invite them" I said and Taehyung stood up.

"Uhm.... M-Maybe it would be fun if it's just the two of us" he shyly stated.

The two of us? Fun? Really?!!! "Okay!" I replied, is it a date or what?

"Really?!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah" I answered shortly.

~~~~

It's already 7:45 pm and I'm deciding what clothes I'm going to wear! Should I wear a t-shirt and a shorts? Or beach dress? Ughhh!! This is so hard! Maybe beach dress would be nice.

I took my white backless beach dress and put it on, it fits my curve body and I looked good on it. I put on a light make up and after that I am ready to go!

Taehyung told me that he'll wait for me at the bonfire area, I quickly went out my cabin and went to the bonfire area.

As I was near the bonfire area I spotted Taehyung playing a guitar, I quickly approach him it was kinda hot cause the fire is too big.

"I didn't know that you know how to play a guitar" I blurted and he looked at me like he was startled.

"I just learned it yesterday, one of my worker's here knows how to play guitar so I told him to teach me" he stated, I sat opposite him.

I just stared at him, admiring his handsome face. Sometimes I really wondered why God  choose Taehyung to be the person I will love the most. But sometimes I ask myself if I deserve him. I know that someday Taehyung will file a divorce and marry the love of his life which is Jennie.

That bitch is really lucky to have Taehyung to be her boyfriend, yes I know I'm the wife but he doesn't love me. He sees me like I'm just one of his friends who always got his back. This is really that hardest thing in my life is when I still love the person who hurt me the most.

"Do you want me to sing for you?" He suddenly asked.

"Sure, if it's okay?" I replied shortly and he smirked.

He started to play the guitar and started singing (the original lyrics of sweet night by Taehyung) "On my pillow can't get me tired, sharing my fragile truth That I still hope the door is open.....Cause the window
Opened one time with you and me Now my forever's falling down

Wondering if you'd want me now....How could I know
One day I'd wake up feeling more
But I had already reached the shore
Guess we were ships in the night
Night, night.....Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo
Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo......We were ships in the night, night, night
I'm wondering
Are you my best friend
Feel's like a river's rushing through my mind
I wanna ask you
If this is all just in my head
My heart is pounding tonight
I wonder.....If you
Are too good to be true
And would it be alright if I
Pulled you closer
How could I know
One day I'd wake up feeling more
But I had already reached the shore
Guess we were ships in the night
Night, night.....Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo
Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo
Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo,Hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo........We were ships in the night
Night, night"