CHAPTER|7•

Y/N's POV

After one week of hospitalized the doctor had already allow me to go home, it's Saturday and it's Taehyung's day off. He helped me with the household chores cause the doctor advise me not to overworked myself.

Taehyung also finished all his paperworks so that we can go to Hawaii for a two weeks vacation, Taehyung still acts cold but he didn't touch or beat me up. He seriously talked to me sometimes but in a cold tone as always.

I never heard from that Jennie after what happened, where is she? "Taehyung?" I called while he was cutting the carrots.

"Hmm?" He replied.

"Where's Jennie? I thought she was your girlfriend, why isn't she visiting you?" I asked, well there's nothing wrong if I asked him. I'm just curious.

"She's at her house, I didn't allow her to come here cause you might attack her again" he said as he chopped the  meat.

Well I guess he already predicted what I'm going to do if that women comes back here! 

"Taehyung I have also a question, please don't be offended okay?" I said and he nod in response.

I really wanted to ask him this question "Why do you like Jennie? And why didn't you told me that you already have a girlfriend?"

He suddenly stopped and stared at the chopped meat, a small smile appeared on his face "She's pretty, smart, and loving women. She is very useful than you! I didn't told you because I know you're going to share it to our parents!" He said and chuckled and continued chopping.

He's really handsome when he smiles. Well yes Jennie is pretty and smart, I guess? But I don't think she's very useful, yes she cooked but she doesn't clean. She just watched at me when I cleaned the house, it means I'm more useful than that darn women!

"When did the two of you met?" I asked again.

He suddenly stopped "instead of asking me non sense question, go and boil some water or else I'll locked you inside that storage room" he replied and continued to what he was doing.

I stood up and went to boil some water, my question was just easy why can't he answer it. He even threatened me, duhh I'm already used to be locked inside a storage room.

~~~~

It's already 7 pm, Taehyung told me that Jimin will come here to visit me. We just stayed at the living room waiting for Jimin to come but Taehyung suddenly turned into a grumpy guy. He's watching the TV with his eyebrows like angry bird.

I heard the doorbell rang, I quickly opened the door and saw Jimin holding a bouquet of red roses and chocolates.

"Hi Y/N!! I bought you this I hope you'll like it" he said as he was smiling, he's really cute.

I accepted the flowers and chocolate "I like everything you give me, I appreciate it so much. Come inside!" I said and I let him in.

Taehyung was just staring at the TV and he didn't even greeted Jimin " I heard you two are going to Hawaii for Vacation on Monday?" Jimin questioned as he sat on the bar table chairs.

"Yes why?"

"Would you mind if I come? I also wanted to have vacation in Hawaii!" Jimin exclaimed, well it would be fun if he's coming with us!

Taehyung won't hurt me if he'll come with us "Sure! That would be so much fun!" I rejoiced.

"No!" I turned back to see Taehyung standing "You're not allowed to come" Taehyung spoke.

"Oh c'mon Tae! I just want to have fun with the two of you!" Jimin exclaimed.

"To have fun with us? Or to have fun with Y/N?" Taehyung blurted and it the place was awkwardly silent.

Why did he said that? Poor Jimin, now he's really embarrassed because of Taehyung!

"Uhm....Hey everyone let's watch movies together!" I broke the ice and the two of them looked at me in the same way.

"Yeah sure let's go!" Jimin said and grab my hand and drag me to the living room.

"What should we watched?" I asked and a smile crept across Jimin's face.

"Let's watch k-drama!" He blurted.

"Sure!!!" I agreed.

I was about to change the channel but Taehyung suddenly took the remote "This is my house and my TV, I'll decide what we're going to watch" he said.

He change the movie into a horror movie, I quickly jumped through the couch where Jimin was sitting cause I really hate horror movies.

"Can we not watch that kind of movies?" I begged while I was covering myself with a blanket.

"Why? It's fun!" Taehyung exclaimed and sat beside me. My heart started to beat fast but I controlled it.

"I will give me nightmares and I hated it" I said and he suddenly laugh.

"Don't worry I'll sing a song for you before you sleep so that you won't get nightmare's" he blurted, I slowly turned my gaze to him and he also turned his gaze to me. And he smiled and looked away.

Is this even for real?! No, No! This is just an act Y/N don't fall deeper with his words and actions, he's just acting. Don't believe it Y/N!

The horror movie had already started and I started to cover my eyes with my blanket cause the scary ghost was about to appear! The music was getting intense!

Until "HOLY SHIT!!!" I heard Taehyung screamed and he literally.....hugged me.

I froze as I felt his hands wrapped around me, it feels like all the scary things in my mind just disappeared! And my heart started to beat fast making me to stop moving and I gulped.

"T-Taehyung?" I called and he quickly got off from me, he awkwardly cough and took the the remote.

He turned off the TV and got up "That movie is boring, go home Jimin it's already late" he blurted.

Jimin chuckled "Boring? Or Scary? You even screamed!" Jimin teased and laugh, I just laugh also to remove that awkwardness.

"Get the hell out here Park Jimin or I'll chopped your head off?" Taehyung threatened Jimin and sat back.

"Yah, Y/N I got to go now. You better take a good care of yourself okay?" Jimin said and hugged me.

"Yah! Would you mind Park Jimin? Her husband is infront of you dumbass, go home!" Taehyung blurted and pushed Jimin out of the house.

What's wrong with him? He's freaking creepy, he's creeping me out! "Yah! You shouldn't hug him like that you useless women!" Taehyung thundered.

"Well it's just a hug Taehyung and why are you acting like that?" I exclaimed.

"Well because I'm not in the mood!" He exclaimed and was about to go upstairs, he mumbled something but I didn't heard it clearly.

What is he talking about? He really creeped me out! Gosh!