CHAPTER|13•

NO ONE'S POV:

The three of you were eating peacefully when you suddenly broke the ice "Hey guys what do you want to do today?" You asked while looking at the two of them. You can feel the uneasiness of the both of them. Whenever they looked into each others eyes you can see anger in there eyes like it was burning inside. You wanted to ask them about the weird actions they do but you're shy to asked them that kinds of question. 

"Jet Ski racing!" The both of them replied at the same time, they looked at each other and glared. Your mind keeps wondering why they're like that, you thought it was just normal but you felt so confused whenever they looked at each other they're like long time enemies.

What the fuck are they doing? Taehyung was just kinda clingy a while ago and now his acting like an old cold man, and Jimin he was very active a while now he's like a little trying to fight for his fish. Do they literally do that? You thought as you looked at them full of confusion. You really doesn't know why they act like that. Until an Idea came up into her mind "okay! Who ever wins the race, he'll be the one to take me into a jet ski ride!" You stated.

If ever Jimin wins and Taehyung lose, and if Taehyung's acts like a wild cat. Jealousy might be the reason, but heyy! I'm too assuming, well we never know? You thought again and continued looking at the two of them "Sure!" The bother of them replied at the same time again.

"I'll make sure to take you in romantic and long jet ski ride, wife"  Taehyung stated as he emphasizes the word wide, your body cells started to throw party again when you heard him calling you wife.

Jimin chuckled "Pfft! I'll make sure that you're going to enjoy the ride , Y/N" he remarked as he also emphasizes some words.

Y/N's POV:

It's already time for the jet ski racing and the jet ski is already ready but the both of them is not yet here, they told me that they're just going to change but it's almost one hour. Are they going to put on makeups or costumes? I also change my clothes into swimsuit but I just took five minutes to put it on!

I sat on the bench near a tree, it's so hot and I'm getting lazy already. I wanted to sleep! Something suddenly caught my attention from far, Jimin? Taehyung? Without...... shirts?!!! They were like walking slow motion but I just can't stop looking at Taehyung, well honestly he doesn't have any abs but he's freaking hot! And Jimin? I never expected this mochi to have six packs of abs.

The laziness and sleepy feeling just went away when I saw them, as they approach me the two of them smiled at me. I just can't really take it anymore I wanted to laugh at the two of them, they spent 45 minutes to change I thought they're going to use special costumes but look at them! They're just wearing shorts and they took a long time to put it on!!

"You look so beautiful Y/N" Jimin complemented me as he stared into my softly and smiled.

"Thank you Jimin, you're also looking good too" I replied and chuckled.

Taehyung looked me throwing a death glare, I just looked away not to see his burning eyes on me. It feels so uneasy.

"Shall we start?" Jimin interrupted the silence and I nod in response.

Jimin went first to his assigned jet ski, Taehyung was about to go but he suddenly came back and whispered to me "You're mine and I'll do my best to win you". After that he went to his assigned jet ski and your body cells started to throw a party again.

"READY!! SET!! GO!!" I shouted and they started to race, they were freaking fast like but Jimin was more fast than Taehyung. I started to feel nervous and the only thing in my mind is that.....I hope Taehyung wins.

They were driving to fast through the first finish line, and as I expected Jimin got into the first finish line and went back to me for the final finish line. Jimin was freaking fast and I think he really wants to win the race.

After twenty minutes of racing they've finally finished it and Jimin wins the game, Taehyung is really in a bad mood right now.
"ROUND 2!!" Taehyung insisted.

"Okay then!" Jimin replied excitedly and the both of them went back to their jet ski and started the race.

But honestly Jimin is really fast than Taehyung, okay I already expect Jimin to win this game. As they went back I can feel Taehyung's deadliest glare at Jimin, is he fucking jelous??? Like wtf?!!!

"Shall we go now Y/N? " Jimin asked and I nod in response, well there's nothing wrong if Jimin won the game. It's just that, the way Taehyung looked at jimin is like he's going to kill him anytime.

"You better take good care of my wife Jimin if ever she falls to the water, I'm going to drown you" he said and sat on the bench

"I'll take good care of your wife Taehyung, always and forever" Jimin said and he helped me climb the jet ski.

I looked at Taehyung and he glared at me, I just smiled at him and Jimin started the jet ski. I really thinks he's jelous!