CHAPTER|11•

⚠️ This chapter is not allowed for young readers⚠️

His voice was very bold but angelic, its so relaxing. I clapped my hands as he finished the song he sing for me.

"You are really good at singing!" I exclaimed and he laughed.

He suddenly took a music player and played a romantic song "Since I already sing you a song, can I dance with you?"

I open my eyes wide, he wants to dance with me? Seriously?! My heart started to go crazy and butterflies started to fill my stomach.

"I-I don't know how to dance" I stated, I actually don't know how to dance. It would be embarrassing if I got mistake.

"Don't worry, I'll guide you" he said and he offered his hand to me.

"Can I now dance with you? Wife?" He stated, wife? Did he just call me wife?! Omo!!!!

"Yeah sure" I accepted his hands.

I wrapped my arms on his neck while he is holding my waist  and we started to sway, I felt my blood rushing through my cheeks. I just look down while we're dancing cause I can't look at Taehyung's eyes.

This might be the best night I've ever experienced with Taehyung, but I know this is just once in my life time to experience this.

"Hey, why are you looking down?" He suddenly spoke, my heart to race.

"I-I'm j-just s-shy" I stuttered.

"Don't be shy, let me see your beautiful face" he said.

I slowly lift my head up and our eyes met, he smiled at me. He suddenly lean towards me and.........kissed me, I froze and my eyes widened.  Is this for real?!!!!

I just followed him and he smirk, he hug me tighter still kissing me. He suddenly stopped and I just froze, what just happened?

"Kiss is not enough baby girl" he wispered, what does he mean?!

He suddenly grab my hands and dragged me back to the hotel, well actually I can't walk properly because of what happened earlier. I'm still at shocked.

NO ONE'S POV:

As the two of you went inside Taehyung's, he pushed you to his bed and he climb above you and started to kissed you passionately.

He started to remove his shirt and he helped you remove your dress, the two of you continued kissing while Taehyung's hands were traveling around your body making you to moan.

He removed your bra and started kissing your breast, you bite your lips not trying to moan but you can't handle it anymore "Ugh~~~" you moan.

He lick your body down until it reaches the private part of your body, he looked at you and said "Can I?" You nod and smiled as reponse.

He started removing your panty and he smirked as he saw your woman hood, he kneeled down and started licking your clit.

"Ugh~~ Mmmm~~" you moan as he was licking your clit, you didn't feel embarrassed. You felt love and pleasure from Taehyung.

Taehyung keep on licking you until he put his two fingers inside you and started thrusting it "Ahhhh~~" you moan loudly.

You keep on moaning as Taehyung still thrusting his fingers inside you, until he stopped and started kissing you in the lips again. And Taehyung became a boner.

You can feel his long and hard man hood on your legs, you remove his shorts as his man hood suddenly went up like a snake ready to tackle. You bite your lip as you saw it and your seducing smile appeared.

You put your hands on his manhood and started to thrust it up and down "ugh fuck~~" Taehyung moan.

You kissed him passionately while your hands still on his man hood, the two of you enjoyed kissing each other until you remove your hands on his manhood.

He slowly slid inside his manhood inside you "You're too tight baby girl" he said as he started to thrust you.

You started crying cause it was very painful "Ahhhh" you screamed in pain as you can feel his manhood inside. "It hurts!" You screamed.

"No baby girl it's just at first" Taehyung said and kissed you on the forehead, he thrust slowly so that you won't feel so much pain.

Until the pain turned into pleasure "ugh~~" you moan in pleasure as he keep on thrusting inside.

"Ahhh~~ Faster~~" you moaned and he smirk.

"You want fast huh?" He said and thrust you fast as he could.

"Ahhh~~ mmm~~" you moaned loudly.

He keep on thrusting you inside and you moaned loudly in pleasure, "I'm going to cum" Taehyung said as he thrust slowly.

And you can feel the warm juice on your womb, he keep on thrusting you inside as he kissed you passionately.

He stopped and you started to blowjob him, "ugh~~ Fuck y/n faster~~" he moaned and you went fast as he said. "Fuckk!~~ mmm~~" he keep on moaning in pleasure.

You stopped and you sat on his lap facing his face, you kissed him  passionately. And he again slowly slid inside his manhood making you to bite your lip and "ugh~~" moan.

He keep on thrusting you as he was holding your waist, and he stopped for a minute and kissed you in your neck living purple mark.

"That serves as you're already mine" he said, you just Chuckled.

He continued thrusting you inside making you too moan loudly, and when he stopped he lay you down. He kneeled down and started liking your woman hood, you grab the pillow beside you and you covered your face cause you really want to scream.

"Ahhh~~ fuckk~~ mmm~~" you screamed and you heard him groan.

And he stopped, you remove the pillow and the two of you started kissing, he kissed your neck again and put purple mark. The two of you stopped and he lay down beside you as he hug you tight.

"This is the best night I've ever experienced in mylife" he spoke while hugging, the two of were still naked.

"Me too" you replied the room was filled with silence "I love you Taehyung" you mumbled but Taehyung was already sleeping.