CHAPTER|16•

Y/N's POV

It's getting late at night and I'm still walking home to my parents house, my eyes is obviously swollen cause I keep on crying. I am now regretting of marrying him, being nice to him, and loving him. All I did was a mistake, I should've listen Lisa because she was right he's just going to break my heart. Marrying that man was a big mistake, I don't deserve to be hurt like that. I deserve much better, I deserve love and affection. I deserve a man that will love me till my last breath and I know Taehyung is not the man.

As I arrive at my parents house a familiar car was parked outside "Why is he here?" I mumbled. I went inside to see mom, dad, and Taehyung talking. "What are you doing here?" I spoke, they looked at me full of worries. Taehyung quickly run towards me and hug me, I pushed him away. "Y/N, I'm sorry! Please forgive me!" He said but I don't think if it's sincere, I just stared at his teary eyes. Whenever I looked at him it feels like all the words I said earlier just disappeared in my mind.

"Please come home with me, I didn't mean to hurt you like that" he stated, I looked away and went upstairs ignoring him. He didn't mean to hurt me? Really?! Big damn lier! I went inside my old room and I threw myself on my bed and cover myself with a blanket, I sob again not because I'm hurting again but because I still have the guts to love him just by staring at him and listening his soft voice. Someone suddenly knock the door "I don't want to talk to you" I said, assuming that it was Taehyung.

"Y/N-ssi, it's me" I heard mom's voice, I quickly got up and opened the door. I hug her tightly as I cried louder, I let her in and we sat at my bed. "Y/N, Taehyung already told us what happened and he already apologized to us" mom stated as she caressed my head and brushing my hair with her fingers. "Me and your dad also experienced it because we were also forced into marriage, our life back then was miserable. I just waited until he loves me back until you and your sister came" she said.

I know that my father doesn't love my mom fully, me and my sister was just an accident I guess. Mom was the strongest person I've ever known, cause eventhough dad hurts her alot she stayed and do her responsibilities as a mother and wife. "Taehyung loves you Y/N, he is just showing it in different way" different way? So hurting me is the way of showing his love? Hahahahaha that's crazy! "Mom you don't understand!" I blustered as I started to cry again, my mom started to hug me again. "Maybe you and Taehyung should talk about this" she said.

She stood up and walk out and that's when Taehyung suddenly went inside my room, I quickly cover myself with a blanket to avoid his gaze. "Y/N I'm sorry, I know I hurt you alot but I swear I already regret it. Just please talk to me" he stated. The room was filled with silence, I don't know how to start or what to react I just want to stay silent. I just wanted to cry all day but I can't because this guy is inside my room. I felt someone just lay in my bed beside me and an arms was wrapped into my waist.

"Please talk to me Y/N, I miss your voice" he said as I can feel his warm breathing in my nape. I took a deep breath and let it out "You don't know how I feel everyday and every night thinking that I was just nothing to you, Wondering if you could love me the way you love Jennie. Sometimes I want to give up but Everytime I see you it gives me hope that you'll love me someday and all I need is to wait" I said as I started to cry.

"You were like a broken glass that Everytime I touch or get near you I get hurt, I am so dumb of doing that!" I exclaimed, I felt his hug get tighter. "Y/N, you also don't know how I feel whenever I hurt you. I feel guilty whenever I hurt you, seeing you cry makes me weak. I wanted to show you the real love you've been waiting for but I'm scared that you'll leave me when I give you all the love you need" he said as I felt him also crying "I thought you're going to give up when you told me that you're already done with me, but eventhough you give up I'll chase you until you're mine again. I love you Y/N and that is the truth" he blurted.

I felt like my cells throw a party and my heart beats so fast, Is this real? If this is a dream please don't wake up! I turned to face him and I removed the blanket "Is this a dream?" I said as I slowly touch Taehyung's face. He chuckled "This is not a dream Wife" he said as he smiled at me softly. He kissed the tip of my nose making my eyes open widely, I smiled as my tears of joy flow down "I love you too Taehyung, forever and ever!" I exclaimed as I give him a quick peck on the lips.

"I know Baby girl, so you better not get near with that Jimin cause I'm freaking jelous" he stated as he pouted like baby, I squeeze his chubby cheeks. "But Jimin and I are friends?" I replied as I pouted. "Okay, but no hugs and kisses. Hugs and kisses is just for me okay?" He said showing his boxy smile and I nod in response.

~~~~~

Sorry for the late update I'm just too busy with the paperworks, I hope you enjoyed the story! Please Vote and Comment!!! Keep safe and stay at home Everyone! DADEUL SALANGHAE💜💜💜

-Meow Meow