CHAPTER|18•

Y/N's POV

Me and Taehyung went home after his work, I fell asleep in his office and didn't got the chance to go home. We went upstairs to our room, he threw himself to the bed to take a nap I guess- I change my clothes into pajamas since I'm to lazy to clean myself. I was about lay in bed when I heard the doorbell rang, I turned my gaze to Taehyung who's already sleeping peacefully. I quickly went downstairs and opened the front, the girl that I've been looking for months is now infront of me. "Jennie? I thought you were dead, what brings you here?" I greeted her with my ultimate fake smile.

"I'm here for Taehyung not for you so back off" she replied as she was about to walk pass through me but I quickly block her way, she have no rights to get into our house without Taehyung's permission and my agreement.

"I'm sorry but my husband doesn't want any gold digger inside our house" I emphasizes the word gold digger, I can see her eyes burning in anger. Well maybe my words hit her.

"How dare you!" She raised her hand and was about to slapped me but someone suddenly grab her hands. "Don't you dare touch her with your filthy hands!" Taehyung blustered and released her hand harshly.

"T-Taehyung? I'm sorry please forgive me, I promised I'll be a good girl and I won't cheat or asked money anymore!" She beg to Taehyung, she was crying but I know she's just acting. Jennie is a big ass actress whenever it comes to Taehyung but I hope Taehyung won't listen to her ever again.

"Shut up! Yes I fall for you lies before but not this time anymore, you're a big damn gold digger and a lier! Get the hell out here!" Taehyung shouted and pushed her out but as I expected Jennie hug my fucking husband.

Taehyung pushed her hard and she fall into the ground "Taehyung please forgive me!" Jennie beg as she sobbed I just looked at her mercilessly, well she doesn't need mercy from me for all she did to me before.
"Don't you ever beg forgiveness to me, beg yourself for forgiveness! Don't you ever show your fucking face here anymore, get the fuck off here or I will call the cops!!!" Taehyung shouted in anger. She quickly got up and looked at us in anger "Okay fine!! I'll make sure that the two of you will have a miserable life!" Jennie blustered and went off.

Taehyung turned his gaze to me "Are you  alright Y/N?" He asked as he check every inch of my body. "Yes I'm fine" I answered shortly and he hug me tight, my heart started to race again as felt Taehyung's body touched into mine. It feels like I am safe whenever I'm with him "Taehyung? Is she really going to make our life miserable just like before?" I blurted, I'm kinda scared of what Jennie told us. I don't want my life to get miserable again, I don't want to go back into the dark past and I don't want to suffer again.

"As long as I am here Y/N, I will protect and love you- I won't let that bitch ruin our life again" he answered as he broke the hug, he kissed me on my forehead and a curve of smile appeared on his face. We went back inside our house and we sat on the couch, the house is kinda quiet and I don't liked it. I really wanted to have kids so that they'll play around the house and make weird noises, when I was a kid me and my sister used to make noises at our fathers mansion but our father always scolded us for making noises in the house.

"What are you wondering about?" I heard Taehyung asked me as he was staring at me with a weird smile "Are thinking about what happened in the office?" He said and his weird smile got widen. I can feel the burning sensation on my cheeks and the embarrassing feeling that I didn't expected to happen today "A-Are you nuts?! Why would I?!" I exclaimed as I turned my gaze to avoid his weird smile and I also don't want him to see me blushing. "Well because I'm also wondering about it, can we do it again before we sleep?" He said as he chuckled, my whole face really turned into red as a tomato. What the fuck is he thinking?! And do it again before sleeping?! Is he insane?! "Seriously Taehyung? Aren't you tired from......w-work?" I replied without looking at him.

"Well I actually wouldn't be tired of giving you pleasure every night, even if we're going to do it whole day- I wouldn't be tired if it's you" he stated and I felt his arms wrapped around my waist, the feeling of electric energy started to take over my body as I felt his warm breathing on my nape. "You are the best gift that God ever gave me, I wouldn't be this happy if I never agreed to marry you. I'm sorry for hurting you in the past, I really did regret of doing that to you- I promise I'll repay you with love,care, and support for what I've done to you before" he ramarked as he rest his head on my shoulder and he hugged me tightly, I shuffled his hair "No words can be explained how grateful I am to be your wife, the things you did to me is not a big deal anymore let's forget the past and focus on the future okay?" I replied and he smirked in response, I stood up and stretch.

"I'm already hungry, let's go Cook some food" I said in excitement and he chuckled.
"Yeah and after we ate let's do the thing we did in the office!" He exclaimed and his boxy smile appeared, so cute! "As you wished my dear husband!!" I answered and we laughed.

~~~~~

Hey readers!! Thank you for supporting and I hoped you enjoyed every chapter of the story. Don't forget to vote and comment! And also follow me hehehehe~~ Love ya'll 💜💜💜

—meow meow

Btw, if you're having a bad day maybe this picture can help you.

*It makes me laugh asf HAHAHAHAHHA*