CHAPTER|19•

Y/N's POV

I woke because of the bright light hitting my face, I was about to turned where Taehyung actually lay but he wasn't there anymore. I stood up to see and looked around- the room is very clean, my eyes landed on our  huge framed wedding picture. The picture wasn't there for years but I think Taehyung put it there when I was still sleeping, staring at our wedding picture makes me brighten my day- though it wasn't very happy but it was the most memorable day of my life and I will never ever forget that moment.

I went to the bathroom to do my morning routines, after doing it I put on my under garments then my sweater and shorts. I was about to get my phone on the bed side table when I spotted a yellow paper with a letter on it, I took the paper and read it "Good morning Wife! I already made your favorite pancake and hot choco, I already went to work early cause I have an urgent meeting. I love you! .............Love husband" I smiled as I finished reading it and I put it back, I never thought he could be this sweet.

I went downstairs to the dining area and the breakfast are ready, I quickly sat down and started eating the food Taehyung prepared. After eating my breakfast I quickly cleaned all the mess, I kinda felt dizzy in doing those task. "Hmmm... Maybe I need to take a rest" I mumbled to myself, I washed the dishes still feeling dizzy. After doing all the task, I went to the living room to have rest. I turned the TV on and checked if there's any new movies that I can watched, ughh why is this movie so boring??!!

Aish! Why does my head hurts so bad? I didn't even used my phone too much or computer cause Taehyung actually do his paperworks since then, I do even sleep in right time. Well it's normal to have headache anyway, but having headache everyday?! That's Abnormal!! The door bell suddenly rang several times and it's making me pissed off "WAIT A MINUTE!!!" I shouted as I walked through the front door, I opened the front door and my eyes really widened up "Lisa!!!!!!!!" I screamed and hug her tightly she also hug me back, I am now feeling so emotional!

She broke the hug and my joy of tears started to flow down "Why are you crying?" Lisa asked as she chuckled and wiped my tears off. "I'm not crying, this is just a tears of joy!" I answered and chuckled, I can't believe it! Lisa is finally back! "Aww I missed you Y/N-ssi! Is your freaking husband here?" She blurted and looked at my back, Lisa actually hates Taehyung because of what he did to me before. "He's at his work and we're already fine, there's no more fights and pain" I stated and she looked at me.

"Are you sure? Or you're just hiding it from me because you loved him" she emphasizes the word Loved and it really makes me laugh "Yah! I'm telling the truth!" She exclaimed and I just laughed at her, "Okay, come inside!" I let her in the house and I let her sat on our couch, I went to grab some snacks for her from the kitchen and quickly went to the living room. My head still hurts but I can still handle it anyway. "So How's Australia?" I asked as I put down the tray full of snacks and I sat opposite her.

"I have something to share with you Y/N! I met a handsome guy in Australia and he's also from Thailand!" She excitedly said with a wide grin on her face, I think she already found her partner.

"And then what's his name?" I asked her excitedly. 

"I call him Bam-bam! And we're already in a relationship!" She replied, my eyes widened and screamed in happiness! I can't wait Lisa to get married to that Bam-bam.

"And we're planning to get married next year and I want you to be my bridesmaid" she said and smiled as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"As you wished!" I exclaimed and we laughed each other.