CHAPTER|5•

Y/N's POV

I woke up and found myself inside my old bedroom, it's kinda dusty cause my parents actually locked this room after I got married. Me and my sister used to sleep in this room cause I am actually afraid of the dark that's why she sleeps besides me.

I got up and went downstairs to meet my parents, they're having a breakfast at the dinning area. My parents are happily chatting about their businesses, they seemed like they already forget about my sister.

"Good morning Mom, Dad!" I greeted them as I hug them individually, after embracing the two of them I sat opposite mom.

"When will you go back to your house?" Mom asked firmly.

"My house? Do I have a house?" I asked them, house? I never did have my own house.

"Aisshh! Don't be silly Y/N, you and Taehyung house" mom exclaimed.

Wait? When should I go back to Taehyungs house? Maybe when he pick me up but Taehyung doesn't know where I am "Maybe Next week?" I replied.

"That's too long, did the two of you fought?" Dad asked as he looked at me.

"N-No, he just want me to bond with you"  I lied and fake chuckled.

"Why? Don't you want me to stay here?" I joked.

"Of course we want you to stay here cause we also missed you but we're also busy right now" mom replied in a sweet tone, I think they're still tracking eonni.

"Is it about Rosè? I want to help!" I said with  joy, I really love to help finding my sister cause I already missed her so much!!

"Uhm...No it's about our business, we already stopped tracking your sister because we really couldn't find her" mom said, I tried to understand what mom said.

My world just stop, they stopped finding Rosè?! Why?! She's their daughter and why did they give up?! That's not fair! They need to find eonni!

"What?! Are you guys insane?! Rosè is your daughter, you can't just stop tracking her!" I remarked angrily, what kind of parents are they?!

"Y/N, why can't you accept that your sister is already gone?" Dad exclaimed.

"She's just somewhere and you need to find her! Please!" I begged but they just looked at me and didn't even move or something.

"This all your fault! If you didn't force her she wouldn't runaway! What kind of parents are you?!" I shouted and walkout.

I took a cab and I told him my destination, I sob and sob. What is happening to me?! What's happening to my life?! This is too much!

The cab stopped infront of Taehyung's mansion and I got out, yes I came back here cause I have nothing to go. And honestly Taehyung gives me energy eventhough he hurt, I still love him.

As I opened the front door a pair of black sandals were on the floor, my heart started to beat fast like there's somethings not going right. And I know that the sandals were not mine.

As I walked slowly through the kitchen I heard a voice of female laughing, d-don't tell me Taehyung is cheating on me?!

"Hey Babe, what if you didn't got married to that useless women what will happen to us?" The unknown women asked, I started to tear up again and was about to sob but I controlled myself.

"Well maybe we already have kids and be a happy couple!" Taehyung replied in a happy tone.

"Aww that's so sweet!" The unknown girl exclaimed.

For all the things I did to him he just going to replace me this?! Why does he keep one breaking my heart?! Why?!

I quickly went through the kitchen and attack the women, she was screaming horribly as I pulled his hair hard. Taehyung tried to stopped us but it's like I was possessed by a demon that I really want to kill the women!

"You little bitch!" I yelled as I continued pulling her hair and she screamed like she's going to die anytime.

"Y/N! Stop!" I heard Taehyung yelled but I didn't listen to him I just continue pulling that girls hair but Taehyung got really mad and pushed me hard.

I fell on the ground, he even check the women if she's okay. The girl faked a cry and Taehyung hugged her and it really broke my heart.

He suddenly turned his gaze to me and he grab my hair tightly as he started to dragged me "Ahhhh! Taehyung stopped! Please!" I screamed but he just continued dragging me upstairs.

"I WILL GIVE YOU PUNISHMENT FOR DOING THAT TO HER!!" He yelled as he dragged me.

He pushed me inside the storage room and took a bamboo stick, he started to hit me with it and all I can do is screamed and cry.

He keep on hitting me with the bamboo stick until my body started to numb and full of pain, I keep on begging him to stop but he didn't listen.

He suddenly stopped and looked at me with his eyes burning in anger "Don't you ever tell anyone about this or I'll kill you!" He said and he kicked me hard.

He walkout and even locked the door, my body hurts so much. I started to get dizzy until I suddenly passed out.

~~~~

I woke up and felt pain all around my body that I can't even barely moved, I'm inside the storage and I remembered what happened last night. Taehyung beat me up mercilessly.

I tried to get up but my feet were numb and it also hurt so I fell down, the door suddenly opened and Taehyung came inside.

"Get up and help yourself it's time to eat" he said and walkout.

I wanted to cry but I want to be strong, I helped myself and slowly went downstairs. I saw the girl from last night at the kitchen and she's cooking for breakfast.

I sat opposite to Taehyung and tried to massage my legs, I can see that Taehyung is staring at her like he is really inlove with her.

"Breakfast is serve!" The girl exclaimed as she put the fried Noddles, Chicken Soup, Vegetable Salad, and Grilled meat.

"Wow! This looks so yummy, babe!" Taehyung exclaimed as he smiled to that  unknown creature.

"Aww Thanks baby! Come and let's eat!" She said, I don't like the way she talked and I really don't like her!

"I don't want to eat!"  I said as i rolled my eyes and looked away.

"Did I told you to eat the foods I made? Go and make your own food" the girl said and rolled her eyes to me but smiled to Taehyung.

I quickly got off my chair and took an egg from the refrigerator to make an omelette egg, after cooking I put my omelette egg on the table and I sat down.

I started eating without looking at the two of them "Y/N, this is Jenny my real girlfriend  and she'll be with you here. Don't you ever hurt her again or else I'll punish you again, you should follow her orders I need to go now" Taehyung remarked as he emphasizes the word real.

His girlfriend? Why didn't he told me that he has a girlfriend?! Why does he fell for this girl? She's so mean and even wear showy clothes! Why can't Taehyung just love me the way he love her?