CHAPTER|9•

Y/N's POV

We already arrive at the beach resort Taehyung owned, I can here the sea waves slapping on the land  And the fresh and thin air! The guards helped us with our luggage and a beautiful woman lead us to our designated rooms.

We have separate rooms since Taehyung actually doesn't want to sleep with me, my room was very clean and has a beautiful designs. There's a large window where I can glimpse the beautiful scenery of the sea and sunset since it's already 5:30 PM.

My phone suddenly beeped and I quickly checked it, I received a message from Taehyung. Seriously? He can just come here and talk to me.

TAEHYUNG : CHANGE WE'RE GOING TO HAVE DINNER, I'LL WAIT FOR YOU OUTSIDE.

Y/N: Okay!!! :>

Hmmm? What should I where for today? Maybe a hoodie and pajamas would be fine since we're just going to eat not date.

I took my pink hoodie and pink pajamas, I wanted to wear all pink! I went to the bathroom to take a quick hot bath. After doing all my businesses and had already changed my clothes I went out and saw Taehyung, and he's also wearing blue hoodie and blue pajamas!

Did he just copied my style? Or it's just a coincidence? Like we're really the same outfit!

"Did you just copied me?" We said it at the same time.

"Yahh! Why are you wearing like mine?" He blurted while pointing my outfit.

"I should be the one who's asking that question" I remarked, I really don't know but I'm really falling deeply to this man!

"Aish! Forget it I'm already hungry" he said and walked away as I followed him.

We went into a restaurant, there's lots of people but I think Taehyung took a reservation. We sat in a balcony and I can see the full moon above, it's so beautiful!

"Taehyung? How did you find this place?" I asked out of the blue.

"My grandfather own this when he was younger and when he got old he gave it to me as a birthday gift when I was 18" he replied while looking at the menu.

I never heard Taehyung has a loving grandfather, all I know is that he has a grandma who take good care of him since he was a kid.

"What do you want to eat?" He suddenly asked.

"Is there any Bulgogi, samgyeopsal, and Bimbap?" I asked, obviously I'm craving with those foods since yesterday.

"Yes" he answered shortly.

"That would be my order!" I exclaimed, finally I can eat what I want to eat!

"I think I would also order the same as you ordered" he said and close the menu book.
He suddenly snapped his fingers and a waitress came to asked our orders and Taehyung told her what we want to order.

If I snapped my fingers would a waiter come and approach us? Hmmm? Maybe we should try. I snapped my fingers but there's no waiter came and I snapped again three times but there's no waiter did came.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung suddenly asked while looking at me straightly.

"Snapping my fingers, why?" I replied and asked him back.

He chuckled "Waiter won't come unless I'm you" he said, that's unfair! I'm his wife he should tell his workers that they should also come in I snapped my fingers.

"That's unfair! They should also come if I snapped my fingers cause I'm your wife!" I complained, he just laugh at me.

I turned my gaze to the seashore and I spotted couples walking on the seashore with their hands interwined together, they looked so sweet. Did Taehyung did that to other girls he dated?

"Taehyung? Did you already brought Jennie  here?" I asked out of blue, I don't know but my mouth just suddenly works by itself.

"Nope, you're the first girl I brought here. This my private place and I sometimes spend my vacation here and I don't like bringing girls here" he replied.

Woaahhh so I'm the first girl he brought to this place? That's amazing! I can feel my blood rushing through my cheeks and a curve of smile suddenly appeared in my face.

"Why are you smiling?" He suddenly asked.

"Nothing, I'm just imagining things" I lied, I can't tell him what I'm really thinking.

"Pffttt stop acting like weird useless women" he blurted and rolled his eyes.

Hmp. Why is he like that? I am not useless anymore because I make him smile everyday and I cleaned the house and cooked for him. But why does he keep on calling me that?

Our order has been already serve and I started to eat my food while Taehyung is also eating his food, they cook really good!
I wanted to go to the seashore after this cause I want to touch the water and walk through the sands.

"Tae? Can we go to the seashore after eating?" I begged but he shook his head no.

"It's already night and we need to take a rest from the long journey" he said.

"Well we can relax at the seashore, the air is cold and relaxing" I blurted but he shook his head no.

"Then fine! I'll go by myself!" I said and walk out. I Already finished my food so maybe it's the best thing to relax at the seashore its kinda relaxing out there.

I sat at the sands as I was inhaling the fresh air, ugh so relaxing! I really love hanging by the seashore when it's night especially when the moon and stars are ups.

After a minute I heard someone walking to me and I know it's Taehyung, he sat next while he was hugging his knees.

"You're really hard headed, huh?" He said and I chuckled.

Well being hard headed can also help tho "yeah I know" I answered shortly.

Taehyung is really changing, what happened to him? Did a good spirit posessed him or what? Maybe I should asked him.

"Taehyung?" I called

"Yes?"

"Why are you slowly changing?" I asked

"I'm not changing, I'm just preventing the evil inside me"

Preventing? Why? Is it because of me or because of our parents? It's okay if he hurts me, he should just be careful that he wouldn't wake my other side.