EPILOGUE|21•

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I brought Y/N to the hospital, my whole body trembled and my eyes were already swollen. This is Jennie's fault, if she didn't threat me maybe Y/N wouldn't be like this. If I knew that Y/N is pregnant I should've not pushed her, this won't be happen if I was not fucking dumb. I rush inside the hospital as I am holding Y/N "Please help me!" I shouted for help and the nurses helped me. They asked me what happened and I told them "She fell into the stairs" they put Y/N in a bed that has a small wheel and dragged it to a hospital room. They didn't allow me to enter cause they need to check her, I sat on the chairs.

I can't stop thinking about her and our child, what if she can no longer walk? What if she'll leave me forever? What if our child can't survive?! This all Jennie's fault! She ruined everything, if something wrong happened with Y/N and our child I will also ruin her life forever! I took my phone and called Y/N's parents and my parents, they told me that they'll come in a few minutes. I can't stop myself from crying and thinking about Y/N and our child.

Jennie actually called me when I was about to go home she told me that I should accompany her for months and if I won't do it she'll ruined Y/N's life, Jennie's father is the most rich CEO in the whole Asia he can give all his daughters wants and need in just a single snapped of her hands. I don't want Y/N's life to be ruined and I don't want her to get hurt again because of her so I agreed what she said, our hands was interwined that day because she told to hold her hands- I didn't expect that Y/N would see us. I wanted to explain to her but she doesn't listen to me and when she told me that she's going to leave me my world just stop spinning and my body became weak, the anger take over me when she started to walk away that's when I pushed her and she fell.

"Taehyung?! What happened?!" I heard my mom's voice and looked up to see her, I quickly hug her and cried.

"I hurt her again eomma!" I replied as I sob while hugging my mom, she hug me back and Pat my back.

"Why? What happened? What did you do?" She asked again.

I broke the hug and looked directly to her eyes "S-She told me that S-She is going to leave me, I got angry and I accidentally pushed her" I answered and looked down and begin to sob again.

I heared some footsteps coming towards us, I looked up and saw my dad, Y/N's parents, and Y/N's best friend. "Taehyung? Where is Y/N?" y/n's mom asked as she looked at me.

"She is inside the room, the doctor is still checking on her" I answered and her bestfriend suddenly grab my shirt and pull me.

"What did you do to her?!!" She said angrily and Y/N's mom quickly grabbed her arms and pull her.

"S-She fell down stairs" I answered, we were just standing frozen and I sat on the chairs.

After a couple of hours the doctor went out and I quickly approach him "Doctor? Is my wife okay and our child?" I asked.

He looked at me sadly "We did all the that we can but I'm sorry sir we just lost your child but your wife is now resting and she's okay. Excuse me" he answered and walk away.

My body became weak and I slowly sat on the chair, I wanted to scream and jump off the building. We just lost a child! Because of me, because I let the anger take over, and because of Jennie!! I quickly walk out the hospital- I heared them called me but I didn't listened, I need to punish Jennie for what happened!! I went inside my car, starty the engine and drove off I didn't care if I was in a high speed level or I am not following the rules of street. As I arrive at Jennie's home I quickly went out my car and rang the doorbell, a middle age women opened the door and I didn't let her speak- I quickly went inside and I saw Jennie sitting on her couch.

"Taehyung? I thought you're not coming back—" before she could finish her words I slapped her hard as I can.

"You dirty bitch! Because of you my child died! Because of you we lost our child you're fucking evil!!!" I shouted as I looked at her full of anger.

"If you didn't did that to me this won't be happening!! You know what?! You're a spoiled brat bitch evil woman!" I added.

She looked at me crying "If you didn't promise me that you're going to marry me this won't be happening, it's your fault why I became like this and why you lost your child! You keep on promising me that you're going to love me forever and ever, because of those promises I keep on hoping and dreaming that it'll come true! I did all the best I can just to be with you again, but I always lose! If you can't fullfil your promises you should've not make some promises that people thought it's going to happen." She said and walk away.

I shouted inside her house, I walk out and went back to my car. I drove back to the hospital, I saw Y/N's friend standing infront of her room door. I quickly approach her "Where are they?" I asked.

"Y/N is making a scene, go and try to talk to her" she said, I quickly went inside to see Y/N crying on the floor.

"Y-Y/N?" I called and she looked at me.

"Get out! Don't you ever show your face! Because of you I lost my child, if you let me leave this wouldn't be happening!!" She shouted as she tried to push me out.

"Y/N please let me explain" I begged

"Get out! Mom, Dad take him out I don't want to see his face. He killed our child! He killed our child!"she shouted again.

I sob and tried to hug her but she keep on pushing me.

Y/N's POV:

I wanted to scream until I lost my voice, I can't still believe that I lost my child! This is his fault! If he was not dumb and idiot this won't be happening! I keep on pushing him out as I sob, I already told my parents to file some divorce papers and luckily they agreed so does Taehyung's parents.

"Taehyung let's talk for a minute" my dad said and Taehyung nodded, they went out.

I went back my bed still crying I don't want to talk to anyone, I just wanted to spend my whole life crying and screaming! Losing a child is more painful than being stab by a knife.

After a couple of minutes Dad and Taehyung went inside, Taehyung's sob really echoed all around the room. He kneel down beside me and took my hands "I-I'm sorry Y/N, I'm sorry for all the mistakes I did to you I know it's hard to accept that we just lost our first child but please give me a chance to love you again. Please" he stated as he sob.

I didn't controlled myself and I also cried "I already gave you chance, you hurt me alot and I don't want that to happened again. I'm sorry Taehyung but I'm already tired of loving and understanding you" I answered and he sobbed harder.

He hug me tight but I didn't hug him back, as he broke the hug he looked at me with a fake smile while crying. "Maybe this is the last time I'll say this word, I love you so much and I really mean it Y/N. Goodbye" he said and walkout.

I sobbed harder, I didn't expect this to Happened in my life. I know that I still love him deep inside but I need to let go, I don't want him to hurt me again. Maybe this is the last time I'll see him. "I love you too"

-The End-