CHAPTER|6•

NO ONE'S POV:

Y/N was washing all the dishes and cleaned the house but Jennie was just sitting at the couch scrolling through her phone.

Jennie turned her gaze to Y/N who is cleaning the table "Omg! Look at this babies! I hope me and Taehyung will also make beautiful babies!" She pretended just to make Y/N jealous.

She obviously doesn't like Y/N, cause she thought that Taehyung will fall for her and Taehyung will left him.

"Hey useless women! Get me some water!" She demanded but Y/N didn't listen to her.

Y/N doesn't want to follow anyones demands except for Taehyung, she can also be evil whenever she wants it.

"Hey Are you listening?!" Jennie shouted as she stood up ready to attack Y/N.

Y/N turned her gaze to Jennie and smirk "Why would I take orders from you?" Y/N said in a harsh tone and continued doing her business.

Jennie was pissed off and attack Y/N, she grab Y/N's hair and drag her to the kitchen. Y/N was screaming for help but obviously no one did heard her.

Jennie took a knife and slash Y/N's hand, she pushed Y/N to the wall and her head was bump into the wall hard.

She looked at Y/N struggling, her hands were wounded and her vision started to get blur until she passed out.

Jennie just looked at Y/N mercilessly and she even smirked "Hope you'll die soon" She mumbled and went out of the house.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

My paperworks had already finished and I need to get back home to bond with Jennie, Jennie just came back from abroad yesterday and I really missed her so much.

I was about to left when Jimin suddenly went in my office with a can of beer, I'm still mad at him for going out with Y/N. I'm not jelous but it's just that he needs an approval from me before he takes Y/N out, Y/N is still my wife and it's also my job to keep her safe.

I know I hurt her alot, well because I really hate her! They way she smile, talk, move, laugh, sleep, or even going out with someone, I really hated it! I want to take her away from me but I also don't want it!

"Here drink this it will make you feel better" he handed me the can of beer but I just put it on my desk.

"What brings you here, Park Jimin?" I asked firmly looking straight at him, I really want to destroy that beautiful face of him.

"Is there something wrong with Y/N?" He suddenly asked, why is he asking about Y/N?!

I can feel my viens popping out in anger but I hide it so that it won't get obvious "Why? What's wrong with him?" I asked.

"I saw her one day and she was running and crying, she hug me and didn't even say any word" he replied.

Fuck!? "Get the fuck out my office Park Jimin!" I shouted.

"Easy Man, what's wrong?" He asked calmly, did he not know that Y/N is already married?! And is he telling me this to me?!!!

"I said get the fuck out here! Or else I'll destroy your life you fucking Bastard!" I yelled and he quickly stood up.

"Okay" he said immediately went out my cabin.

I threw all the things on my table, why am I so angry?!!! Y/N really needs punishment right now!

~~~~

I drove home fastly not caring about the street lights, as I got home the lights were off and I felt nervous.

I quickly got out and went inside, the door was not locked but the place was very quiet and dark. "Jennie?! Y/N?!" I called but know one did answered.

I quickly went upstairs and check the rooms one by one but Jennie's bag was already gone, she must have got home now at her parents house. But where's Y/N?!

Her clothes, accessories, and even her shoes and sandals are still here. Where is she?! I went down and looked for her and I saw blood drops in the kitchen.

I quickly went to the kitchen and saw Y/N unconsciously lying on the floor and her left hand were covered with blood!

"Y/N?! Y/N wake up! Wake up!" I tried to shook and call her but there's no response.

I held her unconscious body and immediately run to my car, I slid her inside the back seat. I quickly drove to the nearest hospital.

After 15 minutes we arrive at the hospital and I quickly get her out of the car, I ran inside the hospital "Doum (help in korean) !! Please help!" I screamed and a doctor approach us.

~~~~

Y/N'S POV:

I can feel my hands numb and my head hurts, I slowly opened my eyes and saw a light shining brightly. Am I in heaven? But I suddenly heard an ambulance and machines beeping.

I got up "Ouch!" I exclaimed as I felt my head begins to hurt.

"Y/N? Darling?" I heard mom's voice, I turned to see Mom and Dad.

Mom held my hand and kiss my forehead "I'm happy that you already woke up" mom said and smiled sweetly.

"Why am I here? What happened?" I asked, I looked down to see my hand wrapped with bandages. Oh I remember, that Jennie wounded my hand and pushed me to the wall!

"Taehyung brought you here, he told us that you attempted to kill yourself and saw you unconsciously lying on the kitchen with your hands slashed" mom explained.

Taehyung brought me here? Why? Does he already care for me? Does he already loved me? Where is he?

"Where's Taehyung?" I asked.

"He went out to buy foods" dad answered while sitting on the couch looking straight to me.

"Why are you attempting to kill yourself y/n? Is there something wrong?" Mom asked worriedly, Taehyung is really a good lier.

Now what should I answer "I-Im just-"

"Y/N?" I heard Taehyung and I turned to see him with plastic bag, it's the first time that he called my name sweetly.

"I'm glad you're already awake, do you want something? You want to eat? I brought chocolates and fried noodles for you" he said full of worry but I know it was just an act, he held my hand and kissed it.

My heart to beat abnormally, I can feel my blood rushing through my cheeks. Is this even real? "I'm so worried about you, you should not do it again okay?" He said and I nod in response.

"You two should go and have a one or two weeks vacation for a rest, especially to you Taehyung you worked ten hours everyday" dad said.

"You two should go and have a vacation in Hawaii, it's a perfect place for resting because it's near the sea!" mom exclaimed, Vacation? I never been into a vacation with Taehyung, maybe it would be fun! I guess?

Taehyung chuckled "Okay Mr. and Mrs. Choi we'll have a two weeks vacation in Hawaii" Taehyung said.

"You should call us mom and dad instead of Mr. and Mrs. Choi" mom said and the laugh.

Did he really agree? What if he'll hurt me? Would I survive? Aish! What am I thinking?! As long as we're together it would be fun.