CHAPTER|20•

Y/N's POV

It's been four days since Taehyung went to his business trip and I found out that I was really pregnant, the whole family was very happy for us both but I didn't told Taehyung about it cause I'm going to surprise him. Jimin just went to France two days ago, Lisa's been here for me and she's the one who buys me food specially when I get hungry or started to grave some delicious food. And now she's in the supermarket because I'm craving fruits and Chocolates, she really loves me cause she never says no whenever I asked food.

I sat on the couch while caressing my tummy, I'm super excited to know what's the gender of the baby or what he or she looks like. "Your daddy's going to be happy when he comes home" I muttered while caressing my tummy.

I'm thinking if what would be Taehyung's reaction when he gets home and find out that we're going to have a little angel. I didn't went to the hospital yet cause I want to go to the obgyne with Taehyung, but what if it's twins? I really can feel it that we're going to have twins.

I heard the door opened and close "I'm home Y/N, I already brought your fruits and Chocolates!" Lisa called.

I quickly went to the kitchen where she was, she put the paper bag on the table and she took out the orange and apple. Mmmm....apple! I quickly took the apple and bite it, I miss eating apple! Lisa should make apple juice for me and some bread with melted chocolate. "Lisa? I want some apple juice and bread with melted chocolate" I inquired like a little kid.

She looked at me like she was already done with me, I smiled at her and she released a deep sigh "I Really hate pregnant women's, just like you" she answered.

She hates me? Why? I didn't do bad things to her, why is she hating me? I started to tear up, I didn't expect that my bestfriend will hate me huhuhu "Why do you hate me? I-I was just asking for apple juice and bread with melted chocolate" I said as I started to cry, I don't know why I'm too emotional this few days. Maybe because I'm pregnant and pregnant women have mood swings.

"Oh no no, I don't hate you Y/N. I love you so much and you know it right?" She said as she Pat my back, well that's sounds good.

"Can you now please make me some apple juice and bread with melted chocolate?" I inquired and she took the apples and Chocolates.

I sat as I waited for my meal, hmmm why isn't Taehyung calling me? I called him yesterday but he didn't answered, I thought he was just busy but actually I feel like there's something wrong with Taehyung and it makes me feel so nervous when I'm thinking of those.

NO ONE'S POV:

Two weeks had past and Taehyung still didn't call Y/N or went home, Y/N thought that he must be so busy and can't come home quickly or he lost his phone that's why he can't call her. Y/N tried to think  positive about Taehyung's condition in China but negative thoughts never lose, Lisa alway comforts Y/N everytime she felt sad and lonely because of Taehyung. Her tummy was getting a little bit bigger and she started to feel mood swings and cravings but still she can't focus on herself because of Taehyung.

Y/N's POV:

I keep on staring at the wall clock, it's almost 8 pm and I haven't eaten my dinner. I spent my whole day staring at the wall clock and thinking if when will Taehyung comes home, how is he doing, does he eat his meal everyday, or Did he already missed me. It really makes me sad because I didn't receive a single call or text from Taehyung, What if he's already with Jennie? What if he lied to me of going to a business trip and the truth is he is living now with Jennie?

Hmp....... When will he comes back? Hmmm maybe I'm just hungry that's why I'm thinking those kinds of scenarios. I went to the kitchen to get some food but when I opened the refrigerator there's nothing's left inside, maybe I should go to the grocery store to grab some of my favorite foods! Lisa is not here cause she have some business meetings but she told me that she'll comes back after her meetings. I went upstairs to get my jacket and money, after putting on my favorite jacket I quickly went downstairs and walk out. I'll just walk to the supermarket since it's just near our house.

As I was near the supermarket I saw two familiar figures walking out the supermarket with their hand interwined and they seems very happy. "T-Taehyung?" I mumbled. The feeling of hunger just washed away as I saw Jennie and Taehyung walking out the supermarket with their hands interwined. I don't know what to do, I wanted to scream, cry, or get angry. I don't know why I started walking towards them while my tears were already flowing through my cheeks. I stopped infront of them and the both of them looked at me in shock.

I can see the nervousness of Taehyung as he looked directly into my eyes "Y-Y/N—"

"I thought you're in a business trip?" I said with a fake smile and my tears were flowing.

"Y/N, let me explain"

"There's nothing to explain, Taehyung"

"Y/N please listen to me—"

"I guess I need to go home now, see you at home Taehyung" I said and turned to walk away, I can feel that he's following so I walk a little fast.

"Y/N!!" I heard him called but I didn't listen to him, I just continued walking home.

I can't believe that he did that to me, I thought he loves me truthfully! But what did I saw earlier?! He lied to me, he cheated on me, and he hurt me again! But this is the last time, I won't let myself get hurt again.
I arrive home and he literally followed me home.

"Y/N!! Please talked to me!" His voice echoed all around the house but I still didn't answered him.

I quickly went upstairs to our room and I took the luggage, I took all my things and put it inside my luggage as I was sobbing loudly. I decided to leave him from now on and I'll file a divorce papers after leaving this God damn hell! As I walked out the room with my luggage I saw Taehyung walking towards me, I didn't make any eye contact and was about to walk pass through him but he grab my hands.

"W-What's this?" He asked as he looked directly into my eyes, I remove my hands from his grip.

"I'm leaving and don't ever see or talk to me ever again!" I shouted and turned to walk away but he suddenly pulled me and hug me tightly.

"Y/N please don't leave me, that was just a misunderstanding. I love you so much, please let me explain" he stated, I wanted to hug him back and kiss him but I will not let myself be touch by this evil again.

"Maybe I was pretty dumb of listening to your untruthful stories back then, but now I'm done listening to it and we're also done. I'm already tired of getting hurt because of you! I'm already tired of loving you!" I said and pushed him away from me.

I turned to him and looked directly to his eyes and I can see the sadness inside him"I'm so stupid of loving you" I muttered.

His tears started to fall down but I didn't care anymore "Are you really going to leave me?!!" The sadness in his eyes suddenly turneds into anger.

"Yes I'm leaving" I answered shortly.

"Okay then! Go leave! Leave!" He shouted as he started to push me and I keep on walking backwards, he pushed me hard and I suddenly fall into the stairs.

As I landed downstairs I can feel the pain my back and my head, I tried to stand up but then I felt  a warm water streaming down my legs. I looked down to see blood streaming down, I started to trembled and feel nervous. "M-My B-Baby" I muttered.

Taehyung walk downstairs "B-Blood? A-Are you pregnant?!!" He asked me as I can also feel his nervousness.

My tummy started to hurt "My baby! Taehyung please bring to the hospital, the baby please!" I shouted and he quickly lifted me in a bridal style. My vision started to get blurry and I passed out.

~~~~~~

Hey readers! Sorry for the late update. I hope you'll like the story and don't forget to vote and comment. Love you everyone thanks for the support 💜💜💜

—meow meow