CHAPTER|4•

NO ONE'S POV:

After Taehyung yelled at Y/N and Y/N run away he didn't chase her, he obviously let Y/N run away cause he actually doesn't care about her. He love someone and he never did planned to marry Y/N at the first place.

Taehyung kick his car tires as he was full of anger "Fuck this life!" He cursed under his breath.

"I never did expect that you two were just acting infront of us" he heard his father voice at his back and he suddenly felt nervous.

"A-Appa I can—" before Taehyung could finish his sentence his father cut him.

"There's no need to explain it Taehyung, me and your mom also experienced it" his father remarked making him to calm.

"I just regret of marrying her! She's too useless and.... I don't like her! She's different from Jennie!" He said almost shouting.

Jennie is his girlfriend, they're been together for almost 4 years and Y/N never knew it. Y/N is obviously different from Jennie, they have different vibes and way of loving a person. But Taehyung obviously loves Jennie's vibes than Y/N.

"But you don't have to yell at your mother and to her, Y/N is an innocent girl she needs love and care from you" his father remarked.

But still Taehyung doesn't like her "She don't deserve my love, care, or affection!"

"Well it's in you, but don't you ever regret of what you said and what you do to her. Because regretting is always at the last part" his father warned but he just smirk.

"Why would I regret it? Tsk, I'll file a divorce papers after 1 year and I'll marry Jennie" Taehyung said and slid inside his car and drove off.

Y/N's POV

"Hey? What's wrong? What happened?" Jimin keep on asking me the same question for almost 10 minutes.

He took me to this unfamiliar small caffe, I actually don't know this place. My mind was full of Taehyung's word, the words that broke my day and my heart. Why can't he just love me they way I love him?

I can't tell Jimin what's going wrong that's why I just kept quiet and trying to calm myself out, I don't want to go home at Taehyung house.

I wanted to stay at my parents house and lock myself inside my room but I know they will ask me the same question as Jimin ask me.

"Y/N, please speak" Jimin beg and I turned to look at him.

"I just lost in the woods and couldn't find my way home that's why I cried" I lied, well maybe it's best lie I've ever done in my life.

"Are you sure? You look very down" Jimin assured.

I nod and said "yes I'm sure"

Jimin suddenly laughed "Seriously? You cried because you lost in woods? That's a very funny story you ever had" he said as he laughed.

I just laughed with him so that I won't be too obvious, I really love Jimin as a friend. He always here for me whenever I'm sad or lonely and he makes me laugh.

I wish my sister and my bestfriend Lisa was here, they would be also here comforting and giving me useful advices. Lisa is actually at abroad doing her own business and my sister, we haven't seen her yet.

"How are you with Taehyung? Does he treat you well?"  He asked.

I wanted to cry it all out, I tears was about to form but I manage it with a fake hard laugh.

"You keep on asking that question, of course I'm okay and Happy" I guess?

"I see, but you know what? Taehyung never mention you to his other friends and business partners" he said making me more sad and down.

I fake chuckled "Well because he does want  others to discover how pretty his wife is" I joked and he just laughed.

"Pretty? What a big word for a small girl" he said and laugh.

Me? Small? Tsk! "Don't you know that I'm taller than you?"

"It's because you're wearing high hills" he joked and we laugh.

We keep on joking and talking until the time reach 4:56 pm, we decided to go to the nearest beach cause we wanted to see the sunset.

As we arrive at the beach the sun was going to set, we sat at the big rocks while watching the sunset.

"Do you like watching sunsets?" He suddenly asked.

"Uhm... Yes?" I answered shortly.

He chuckled "it looks like you're not sure" he said.

"I really like the sunset" I said and he chuckled once again.

"When was the last time you watched the sunset?" He asked again.

Wait? When did the last time I watched sunset? I don't remember it clearly but I think its last year "Maybe last year, I don't actually have time watching it cause I'm busy at home" I replied.

"Okay, I actually watch sunset everyday cause it reminds me of my past life" he said and I just listened to him.

We just talk and talk about the beautiful memories until we decided to go home cause its getting dark, Jimin started the engine of his car.

"Take me to my parents house please" I said before he started drive.

"To your parents house? Why? And I don't even know the address" he complained.

"I'll show you the way, I just missed my parents and I want to spend the night with them" I said.

"Okay" he replied shortly and we drove off.

I showed him the way to my parents housr until we arrive, I thank him for the ride and go home.

I ring my parents doorbell and a maid opened the gate for me "Good evening Ms. Choi" the maid greeted, I just nod and smiled.

She lead the way to where my parent is and my mom looked at me confuse, I quickly hug her and cried.

"What's the matter Y/N?" She asked and caressed my back.

"I-I  just missed you two" I said and continued crying.

"We also missed you Y/N" Dad spoke and hug us.

Maybe I need a break at my parents home, I need to calm myself here. Maybe I'll be free and happy here just for a week. Will Taehyung come here and pick me up? Will he apologized if I get home?

~~~~~

I just want to greet happy birthday to our baby mochi, Park Jimin! We purple you 💜💜💜!!