CHAPTER|14•

Y/N's POV

I woke up because of the cold air and I'm also kinda hungry, I check the time and it's almost midnight. "Hmmm...store must be still open" I muttered and stood up. I put on my sweater and shoes when I suddenly heard someone came out from the other bedroom. Maybe it's Taehyung, is he also hungry?

I quickly went out but he's no where to be found, he might be already outside. I quickly ran downstairs until I reach the beach, instead of seeing Taehyung I saw Jimin sitting at the sand watching the moon while he's holding a beer. "Jimin!" I called and ran towards him. He turned his gaze to me and he smiled "What are you doing at this time?" I asked.

"I can't sleep, what about you? Why are you still awake?" He asked back as he stood up looking straight at me.

"Oh I'm kinda hungry that's why I woke up" I replied, he looks like he was crying cause his eyes were kinda teary and red. "Are you alright Jimin?" I asked.

He chuckled "Of course, why do you asked?" He responded with a smile but I know there's something wrong, cause it's obvious.

"What's hiding behind that beautiful smile of yours?" I asked full of curiosity.

"I'll tell you but before that, go and buy some foods for yourself" he replied and smiled again, did Taehyung scolded him?

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promised!" He responded.

I walk towards the open store and ordered a coffee and bread, the storekeeper quickly gave me my order and I went back to Jimin who is already drinking his beer. "Hey! What are you doing?!" I blustered and he looked at me.

"Drinking beer?" He replied full of confusion.

"Drinking beer is not appropriate at this time, you should drink coffee instead of that" I blurted and sat with him, I handed him the coffee but he motioned his hand no. "Okay" I muttered.

"Taehyung really loved you, right?" He began.

I chuckled "I don't know, why?" I responded.

"Huh? What do you mean you don't know?" He asked in confusion, I think Taehyung didn't told him about us.

"Wel, Taehyung actually act cold and cruel towards me since we got married. And all the sweet things he did is just an act" I Confessed and he looked at me in disbelief.

"Really?! That damn Bastard!" He hissed and was about attack at Taehyung's room but I stopped him by grabbing his hands.

"Hey! Just leave him alone, he'll regret of what he did to me" I said as he sat back.

"Do you really let yourself get hurt with that bastard? Don't be so dumb Y/N" he blustered.

I took a deep breath and release it "Eventhough he hurts me a thousand times I will never ever stopped loving him" I replied as I smiled at him.

"Y/N I don't want you to get hurt cause.....I-I love you" my world just suddenly stopped, did he said he loved me?! But why? I'm already married and he really knows it, he is Taehyung's bestfriend he can't just betray him like that.

"I-I'm—"

"I know its not allowed to have feelings for you because you are already married but it doesn't matter Y/N, I love you and I will never ever hurt you" he spoke as he grabs my hand.

"I'm sorry Jimin but...I don't have feelings for you, I love Taehyung cause he's my husband" I responded as I removed my hands from him, he looked at me and his tears started to form in his eyes. I didn't mean to hurt him I just want him to know what I really feels towards him.

"B-But he doesn't love you Y/N, he hurts you!" He exclaimed.

"Jimin, I don't care! I only see you as my friend, I'm sorry" I said and he literally cried.

I can feel his pain, the pain he really did not expected, the pain he doesn't deserve but we have nothing else to do. If you enter love you'll really experience pain, pains that will really mark in your mind and in your heart. That's why I hated love.

"I'm so dumb of loving you Y/N, I didn't think first before I loving you I thought you feel the same. But I was fucking wrong!" He exclaimed as he sobbed.

I don't know how to comfort so I just hug him tight, my dad told me that hugs is the best treatment. I hug him tighter and tighter as I still heard him sobbed and hugs me back, someone suddenly pushed Jimin off.

"You fucking traitor!!" Taehyung shouted and started to punch Jimin on the face, I tried to pull Taehyung off but he pushed me away and I fall down.

"TAEHYUNG STOPPED!!!" I shouted but he really didn't listen to me, He and Jimin started to fight brutally. I saw the guards coming as the two guards pulled Taehyung and the other one pulled Jimin to stop the fight.

"YOU FUCKING BETRAY ME!!! SHE'S MY WIFE YOU FUCKING BULLSHIT!!" Taehyung shouted at the top of his lungs as he tried to attack Jimin again but I stopped him.

"Stop it Taehyung!!! What's wrong with you?!!" I barked controlling myself not to act crazy as fuck.

"What's wrong with me?! I should be the one to ask you that you little bitch! Why the fuck are you too hugging?! You're a married woman and you're hugging my bestfriend, don't be a slut Y/N it doesn't fits you!" He shouted, I didn't controlled myself anymore and I just suddenly slapped him hard.

I didn't say any word I just stood there frozen while my tears started to fall, he just called me a slut and bitch just for that hug?!

"That's it Y/N!! Don't you ever come near me you little slut! I will never ever own you as my wife, you got that?! NEVER!!" He blustered as he walked away, the guards took Jimin away leaving me frozen.

Why is this happening to me?! I kneeled down as I sobbed harder. I thought all the painful things are already done but my thoughts are always wrong!! Maybe it was just an act, Taehyung just used me for all of his needs.